How do you deal with a jealous EX-?

If this bloke is still stalking you after this length of time then he is a nutter and is dangerous and not to be taken lightly. Take it seriously and consult a lawyer and find a cop you can trust to take it seriously. Then make sure you can defend yourself and if that means getting a firearm then do so, but as jillian points out, be sure you can use it and be sure you are competent with the firearm and that you won't allow it to be taken from you and used against you.

I have seen cases where men hunted down their ex-wives and killed them years later. One case here (I live in Australia) a British bloke hunted his wife down for years. He travelled all the way from the British Channel Islands and to Australia and travelled all over Australia until he found her and then shot her to death at work in the middle of the day. She had an order against him but a fat lot of good that did her.

Good Point, my 1st ex still calls every year on my birthday and leaves a cryptic message on my moms answering machine. About a year ago he found my number by new last name because he saw an obituary where my grandma died and saw my name mentioned in it, luckily when he called me my 2nd ex husband was around and since the 1st ex doesnt know Im divorced my 2nd ex husband got on the phone with him and told him to stay away from me and our kids. Still sometimes even now I worry about the 1st ex getting me.

i don't think anyone should get a gun unless they are absolutely certain they will use it when necessary.

i assure you..buy a gun..take the lessons....target practice....as one who has been "tested" i assure you...i would rather have had a gun and been forced to kill a man than imagine what the perv would have done to me and my young son.

any doubts see my av.

Forum List

Back