How do we stop "the poor" from being so problematic?

I don't think that you have any proud which is of value.

I just see online a white privileged ass making people not like him scapegoats.

I’m not here to make friends or be liked...I prefer to teach blinded fools the truth...so, do you prefer to stay ignorant or do you need me to enlighten you with statistics?

You don't teach anything.

You blather old tired republic cannards as your personal truth.

Well, I mean, you’re obviously unaware of who the dead weight is, who the liabilities are and who’s degrading our once great nation....so, I’ll ask again, would you like me to teach/show you who’s fucking REAL Americans over?
Yes or No

By "real Americans" you mean the people that were here before all this immigration since Columbus?

Holy shit!
This is getting better all the time...now you need me to teach you what/who a REAL American is?
There’s a old document that you're gonna hate, it’s authored by REAL Americans; it’s titled “We The People”, it clearly defines who REAL Americans are. You might want to catch up on that bud.

Also, what part of that filthy shithole Mexico are you from and how long have you been fucking over REAL Americans? Just curious.

Those people were immigrants. Either anchor babies or first generation immigrants.

What else do you have?

Last edited:
I’m not here to make friends or be liked...I prefer to teach blinded fools the truth...so, do you prefer to stay ignorant or do you need me to enlighten you with statistics?

Well, I mean, you’re obviously unaware of who the dead weight is, who the liabilities are and who’s degrading our once great nation....so, I’ll ask again, would you like me to teach/show you who’s fucking REAL Americans over?
Yes or No

By "real Americans" you mean the people that were here before all this immigration since Columbus?

Holy shit!
This is getting better all the time...now you need me to teach you what/who a REAL American is?
There’s a old document that you're gonna hate, it’s authored by REAL Americans; it’s titled “We The People”, it clearly defines who REAL Americans are. You might want to catch up on that bud.

Also, what part of that filthy shithole Mexico are you from and how long have you been fucking over REAL Americans? Just curious.

Those people were immigrants. Either anchor babies or first generation immigrants.

What else do you have?

You mean like “Native Americans”?
What’s your point? This isn’t the 16th century...you atleast know that right?
You know things and laws have changed...right?
Where Native Americans come from
All tribes seem to derive from the same Asian roots, DNA indicates

Yes or No

Holy shit!

What else do you have?

It's clearly not 1776 either, but you falsely brought that up as some sort of "truth" response to our current day lives.

Yes or No

Holy shit!

What else do you have?

It's clearly not 1776 either, but you falsely brought that up as some sort of "truth" response to our current day lives.

Your twisted riddle is a tough one to solve...let me do you favor and get you back on topic.
How do we stop "the poor" from being so problematic?”

What can and or will be done about it politically?
In keeping with current board rhetoric let's not be scared to get real honest here.
Our poor are our worst parents...they create more of their same.
Our poor suck the most government tit.
Our poor commits the most crime.
Our poor does the most drugs.
Our poor drinks and smokes the most.
Our poor have the most children they can't afford.
Our poor litters and vandalizes the most.
Our poor drives uninsured.
Our poor commits the most animal cruelty.
I could go on and on...and no Libby's, let's not deflect and divert to Wall Street criminals, big corporations..blah, blah, blah...Let's get real, let's get serious about our taxpayer draining bottom feeders....Whatta ya say?

Clearly, we need to scapegoat the poor, minorites and immigrants so unproductive white people can continue in their privilege.

“Scapegoat”?
You can’t be that ignorant....have you not seen all the statistics and demographics. They speak for themselves...There’s no need to “scapegoat”.
Let me know if you need me to post welfare, criminality and incarceration statistics...I take great pride in teaching ignorant fools...I’ll show you how filthy your people actually are.
should we correlate to income?

In keeping with current board rhetoric let's not be scared to get real honest here.
I could go on and on...and no Libby's, let's not deflect and divert to Wall Street criminals, big corporations..blah, blah, blah...Let's get real, let's get serious about our taxpayer draining bottom feeders....Whatta ya say?

Clearly, we need to scapegoat the poor, minorites and immigrants so unproductive white people can continue in their privilege.

“Scapegoat”?
You can’t be that ignorant....have you not seen all the statistics and demographics. They speak for themselves...There’s no need to “scapegoat”.
Let me know if you need me to post welfare, criminality and incarceration statistics...I take great pride in teaching ignorant fools...I’ll show you how filthy your people actually are.

Danny you can correlate whatever you want buddy...it won’t matter, you still refuse to make any sense.

“Scapegoat”?

Danny you can correlate whatever you want buddy...it won’t matter, you still refuse to make any sense.
The right wing only has a problem with poor illegals, not rich illegals.

“Scapegoat”?

Danny...”The Right Wing” has a problem with beggars, takers, and filthy fucks that don’t positively contribute to American society. You and all your LefTard buddies would understand this clearly if you weren’t part of the aforementioned.

Sterilize them. Force them to prove they are financially stable before undoing the procedure.

“Scapegoat”?

Danny...”The Right Wing” has a problem with beggars, takers, and filthy fucks that don’t positively contribute to American society. You and all your LefTard buddies would understand this clearly if you weren’t part of the aforementioned.
Capitalism has a natural rate of unemployment. Have any solutions for the poor?

I don't know if I said this on this thread or not, but you stop the poor from being problematic by sterilizing them. It's inhumane not to help them. It's also irresponsible to allow them to reproduce.

Forum List

Back