How do we solve the crisis?

The item I'd first would liked reviewed is the War Powers Act. It has been 14 years and 2 Presidents ago since Congress last gave approval for military action in the Mid-East. I doubt the intent within the Constitution was to hand the Executive branch a blank check in regards to use of military action.
While I agree with your premise, I think stopping the highly illegal surveillance of the American people should be the first item. We could make the "War Powers Act" like #4 or #5.

And when asshats are the only option (such as Bernie Sanders or Hitlery Clinton as the Dumbocrat nominee), then what?

Step One ... people have to realise what they've lost. If it matters to them, they will react.

--- this is the hardest step. Because, if people are apathetic to the liberties they've lost, there is nothing that can be done -- at all.

Step Two ... fix it (easy part).

ok, stop voting for corporate whore,Russian loving, KGB ass lickers.
Uh...I didn't vote for Barack Insane Obama, sparky. He was the ultimate "corporate whore" who threw trillions of dollars in "bailout" money to Wall Street, the auto industry, and even failed ventures like Solyndra.

And he was the ultimate Russian loving, KGB ass-licker. He sucked up to Putin to the point it was embarrassing (and Putin had 0 respect for him) and then comically offered his nation a "Reset" button from Staples.

Wouldn't mind going back to the real 1984 though... I believe that was the year nintendo came out, I spent some serious time with Mario and Luigi that year.
We chewed up an ungodly amount of time on Tecmo Bowl and Contra...
Up up down down left right left right B A start... it's ingrained. Sad I know
That seriously made me laugh. Wasn't it A B start though?
I'm pretty confident in the B A. I'd say as confident as our intel agencies are about the Russian interference. I know that one better than my abc's... great game. Contra and Zelda are my top two.

Link would be so disappointed in that shitty political analogy I just used... what have I become?!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back