How do we show compassion

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
HOW DO WE SHOW COMPASSION

for 20 million people who are here illegally and their 4 million American born children? Do you expect the American taxpayer to show compassion? Maybe 1 million but not 20 million who take jobs and lower wages, whose children make up some of the most dangerous gangs in this country, dealing in drugs and committing crimes against American citizens, running them out of neighborhoods, over crowding our schools, clinics, emergency rooms and hospitals and prisons all at the expense of the American tax payers? I don’t think so. Ask the American people how they feel about showing compassion for illegal aliens and their children who threaten their American dream.
Obama wants to give 20 illegal aliens amnesty. But has he asked the American people how they feel. Let them tell him how they feel in the voting booths if he is really president for the people. He is our president and his first alliance is to us, not to illegal aliens.
It is going to take $500 million of taxpayers money just to fight those gangs. Gangs that are here because our leaders, who we pay their salary, do not do the jobs they were hired to do. Keeping us safe and prosperous by keeping illegal aliens out of this country.
Obama is carrying on where the three previous administrations left off. Asking us to show compassion for criminals is asking too much.

they do the jobs we don't want to do.
and when we stop hiring them maybe the problem will go away. If they didn't have a job waiting for them when they go here, they wouldn't come.

The problem goes away when we put a guest worker and naturalization program in place, along with six division guarding the border. The nativists need to understand the illegals are home and are not going anywhere.

Compassion for who? The illegal aliens? Those people are here illegally. They broke our laws to gain entry into our country. We have laws against that. We need to enforce those laws. Let's have compassion for the millions who come here legally !! Illegals need to go home, period. While we are at it, lets punish the hell out of employers who hire these people. Illegals are illegal, why is that so hard to understand?

Compassion? We are building state of the art detention centers for them with state of the art furniture; we give them free education; free medical; free housing; organizations fall all over themselves finding ways to help them, etc. Compassion??? How about the same kind of compassion for the working american citizen???

and when we stop hiring them maybe the problem will go away. If they didn't have a job waiting for them when they go here, they wouldn't come.

No they don't. They take jobs which would normally go to kids just enetering the job market.

The American taxpayer needs compassion. Fuck anyone who came here illegally. NO compassion from me.

No they don't. They take jobs which would normally go to kids just enetering the job market.

Illegal alien advocated act as if we do not have unskilled laborers. Who did those jobs when there were not 20 million illegals in this country and not working in the lettuce fields. They are in the cities taking jobs away from skilled and unskilled americans. They are often hire just because they speak Spanish to communicate with none English speaking clients, like in all the medical facilties. All the office workers are Spanish speaking. The man as the information desk at the welfare office is Hispanic. He replaced an American citizen. And the list goes on and on. Teachers aides are Hispanic. Are these the jobs American will not do?

Fact is we have unskilled laborers and they are not all students and we always will. We have lot of people who did not go to highschool or to college and because by choice or by not able to go or not able intelectually.
20 million illegal aliens are not picking lettuce.

Illegal alien advocated act as if we do not have unskilled laborers. Who did those jobs when there were not 20 million illegals in this country and not working in the lettuce fields. They are in the cities taking jobs away from skilled and unskilled americans. They are often hire just because they speak Spanish to communicate with none English speaking clients, like in all the medical facilties. All the office workers are Spanish speaking. The man as the information desk at the welfare office is Hispanic. He replaced an American citizen. And the list goes on and on. Teachers aides are Hispanic. Are these the jobs American will not do?

what makes you think these spanish speaking people are not LEGALLY here or citizens here, taking those bilingual jobs though, lil?

I am not disagreeing that the illegals take more jobs than just migrant work...like construction, domestic positions like house keeping, maids, cooks, janitors, maintenance, bus boys, waitresses...., landscaping....

I seriously doubt the hispanic hired at the welfare was not here legally or was not an american citizen himself....

care

Last edited:

for 20 million people who are here illegally and their 4 million American born children? Do you expect the American taxpayer to show compassion? Maybe 1 million but not 20 million who take jobs and lower wages, whose children make up some of the most dangerous gangs in this country, dealing in drugs and committing crimes against American citizens, running them out of neighborhoods, over crowding our schools, clinics, emergency rooms and hospitals and prisons all at the expense of the American tax payers? I don’t think so. Ask the American people how they feel about showing compassion for illegal aliens and their children who threaten their American dream.
Obama wants to give 20 illegal aliens amnesty. But has he asked the American people how they feel. Let them tell him how they feel in the voting booths if he is really president for the people. He is our president and his first alliance is to us, not to illegal aliens.
It is going to take $500 million of taxpayers money just to fight those gangs. Gangs that are here because our leaders, who we pay their salary, do not do the jobs they were hired to do. Keeping us safe and prosperous by keeping illegal aliens out of this country.
Obama is carrying on where the three previous administrations left off. Asking us to show compassion for criminals is asking too much.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Fact is we have unskilled laborers and they are not all students and we always will. We have lot of people who did not go to highschool or to college and because by choice or by not able to go or not able intelectually.
20 million illegal aliens are not picking lettuce.

Fact is we have a higher level of unemployed kids than we have EVER have, and it is attributed directly to the number of illegals who are working in those fields.

And I do mean fields.

BTW, we already help them. We don't have to verify citizenship to provide them with health coverage. We give them the coverage, then help them get what they need to be considered "legal" (which does not mean citizenship) and in the meanwhile, they have their medical coverage, which we can extend to however long it takes.

For pregnant illegals, we don't have to have any citizenship verification at all. They go into a special program and get their medical,usually the same day they apply. And as soon as their kids are born, they are covered for the first year of their life, then roll into regular medical.

You're never too old to learn, old lady. Start researching the topics you choose to go all postal about before you make these ill-thought out meanderings.

I don't think it is about compassion. American people do show compassion. Yes, we do allow their children in the schools where our kids go. Those children do learn our language, and for the most part receive a good education.

We do not allow for suffering where we can prevent it or stop it. We care.

However, It is not really about compassion. Though we allowed it to go way to far, and far to many illegals are here, we do need to decide the laws, and then enforce them.

Too many illegals are here who cannot speak, and will not learn English. I don't tolerate that, expecially when I lose opportunities for promotions, and even some jobs, because I don't speak Spanish.

We should never mistreat illegals, but they do need to leave and enter appropriately. I love them, and work with them almost on a daily basis, the children and their parents. However, I also know that if they are not complying with the laws of the country that apply, they don't need to be here.

Many of them are being abused, and some agencies are so uncaring that they allow for neglect to take place. This is also wrong. In then Hutto Unit, in west Texas many illegals, not just Mexicans, are being abused and neglected. We need to shut that unit down, and lock up some of the employees there.

Compassion is what we as a people need to have. However, we also need to expect people to abide by the national laws. How do you think our people are treated when they go to Mexico, and other countries and violate their laws? Let's don't go there. Expecially Mexico, and Muslim countries!

Oh yes, the compassionate thing to do for illegals is to ship all of them back to their country of birth. Problem solved.

With the downturn in the economy, many have returned home. Will this be picked up in census? I doubt it, but is evident in schools and hospitals.

I don't think that we should spend our resources chasing down the people that have been here for years and other than entry have been integrated well into the country. However, don't think they should be naturalized or given amnesty.

I do think we should tighten the border, while increasing the numbers allowed through legal immigration. Since so many have been able to integrate, seems we can liberally up those numbers, at least when the economy picks up.

With the downturn in the economy, many have returned home. Will this be picked up in census? I doubt it, but is evident in schools and hospitals.

I don't think that we should spend our resources chasing down the people that have been here for years and other than entry have been integrated well into the country. However, don't think they should be naturalized or given amnesty.

I do think we should tighten the border, while increasing the numbers allowed through legal immigration. Since so many have been able to integrate, seems we can liberally up those numbers, at least when the economy picks up.

Now why would the census not pick up a trend?

Big Government » Blog Archive » 2010 Census Still a Boondoggle for the Left

2010 Census Still a Boondoggle for the Left
by Kyle Olson
While there may have been a collective sigh of relief across America after the news that the Census Bureau severed ties with ACORN, it made me wonder who other Census partners were.

In short, ACORN or not, the 2010 census will be an organizing tool for the American Left.
Here is a partial list of other census partners, according to the Census website:

AARP
A. Phillip Randolph Institute
AFL-CIO
American Federation of Government Employees
AFSCME
American Federation of Teachers
Coalition of Labor Union Women
Coalition of Black Trade Unionists
Community Action Partnership
Families USA
International Brotherhood of Teamsters
Labor Council for the Latin American Advancement
League of Women Voters of the United States
National Black Justice Coalition
National Council of La Raza
National Education Association
Pride at Work
Rainbow Push Coalition
Service Employees International Union
Southern Coalition for Social Justice
United Workers

My problem all along is that overtly political organizations, say SEIU or ACORN, would be out collecting sensitive information on Americans. What would stop them from zapping off one copy of personal information for themselves as they submit it to the Census Bureau? The federal government We will essentially be paying organized labor and “social justice” organizations to recruit new members.
With such a tight grip on the Census by the Obama administration and its allies, one wonders what the end result will be and if it can be trusted.
Workforce Alliance

Forum List

Back