How do we prepare for a limited government?

Yikes!

You Yanks are in a bad mood.

If I had my way Australia would send you free beer, the good stuff. We owe you that.

Cheer you up a bit.

Not all of us my funny accented friend... I for one am extremely encouraged by what's taking place in America. It's no wonder they're upset, but the T-Party will never get it's wish of going back in time to the 50's when everyone who wasn't a straight white Protestant, Catholic or Mormon had the good sense to sit the fuck down where they were told to and shut the fuck up, but that ship sailed in the 60's with the civil rights movement. I'm also very encouraged that our next economy is going to ROCK.

The shake up going on in our government is just what we need - the good 'ol boy system established during the 70's, 80's & 90's by the wealthy is no more conducive to a fair and robust economy than is government control over everything, accountable balance is required but changing things with out a revolution takes time. We're going to figure it out because modern life is too cool to give it up in favor of a feudal lifestyle of limited technology, no matter how much a shrinking percentage of our population desires Armageddon to start - 25 years from now will be a GREAT time to own stock purchased between 2010 - 2015 in American Companies. Probably a good time to be buying stock in Australian, Indian and Chinese companies too.

Last edited:
"limited government"

another name for

"Right wing Christian police state"

Forum List

Back