How do We KNOW that the Rumorblower is a Real Person?

Sorry, but witness testimony is more compelling than conspiracy speculation.

So those 4 did not have children working for Ukrainian Gas Companies?
You don't read so good.

How so?
Zzz zzz
Go waste someone else's time,troll.

So you don't know -
Okay.
Whatever you want to tell yourself. You have already proven that you cant follow simple, English sentences, so i don't see the point.

He filed a document with the IG, and Schiff says he has never met him, so who has met this guy for real?

Who has actually laid eyes on this dude?

What is a rumorblower?

Because the whistleblower has the facts correct.

So those 4 did not have children working for Ukrainian Gas Companies?
You don't read so good.

How so?
Zzz zzz

So you don't know -
Okay.
Whatever you want to tell yourself. You have already proven that you cant follow simple, English sentences, so i don't see the point.

Dude, you literally are one of the dumbest fucking people that I have ever encountered -
So take your condescension and stuff it right up your ass.

Zzz zzz

So you don't know -
Okay.

Dude, you literally are one of the dumbest fucking people that I have ever encountered -
Sure, crybaby. Sure.

Vindman perjured himself
In what the rest of us call "reality", and to the surprise of absolutely nobody, the only two witnesses that were hand picked trump stooges (Volker, Sondland) are the only ones contradicting themselves in testimony .

So, as usual, the opposite of a trump cultist's delusion is actually reality.

He filed a document with the IG, and Schiff says he has never met him, so who has met this guy for real?

Who has actually laid eyes on this dude?
at this point who cares? What difference does it make? I get why all the Trumpsters want him out there, so they can have a boogie a man to blame and demonize... that’s all BS, but is there a practical purpose?

Its about credibility.

Unless the WB is on the up and up, the rest of the bullshit investigation is Fruit from the Poisoned tree.

Except for the little detail:

Virtually everything that the whistleblower reported has been confirmed- either directly by the President, or by the witnesses testimony and the communications released by Volker.

I am still laughing at how ignorant the OP is.

There is more evidence that the whistleblower is a real person- than we have evidence that the OP is real person.

There is more evidence that the whistleblower is a real person- than we have evidence that the OP is real person.

Waiting on the link....wheezer.

Maybe you need to take Ft Fck and yourself to another thread

There is also no reason to think that President Trump doesn't know exactly who the WB is and has known since this started.

I've seen enough of this testimony to sum up what Taylor and Kent and Yovanovitch are complaining about.

They don't care for the idea that they are being kept out of the loop as President Trump is changing our foreign policy and using folks like Giuliani to enact American Foreign policy. And now they are whining.

That Lt Colonel was particularly full of shit today. Do you really believe that the President of Ukraine wouldn't laugh like hell at some junior officer warning him about Russia? During Obama, Ukraine was invaded by them.

Zzz zzz

So you don't know -
Okay.

Sure, crybaby. Sure.

Me explaining to you that you are one ignorant fuck, Does not equal crying.
Are you actually illiterate?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back