How do We KNOW that the Rumorblower is a Real Person?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
He filed a document with the IG, and Schiff says he has never met him, so who has met this guy for real?

Who has actually laid eyes on this dude?

He filed a document with the IG, and Schiff says he has never met him, so who has met this guy for real?

at this point who cares? What difference does it make? I get why all the Trumpsters want him out there, so they can have a boogie a man to blame and demonize... that’s all BS, but is there a practical purpose?

at this point who cares?

Wow you should take your act on the road... Imitating Bill's wife is quite a talent...
Now to answer your really phuckin stupid question, I do... As long as Democrats are playing this asinine silly ass game they are playing so will a whole shit load other folks...

at this point who cares?

Wow you should take your act on the road... Imitating Bill's wife is quite a talent...
Now to answer your really phuckin stupid question, I do... As long as Democrats are playing this asinine silly ass game they are playing so will a whole shit load other folks...
So you admit that the right's tantrum for knowing the whistle blower is just a game. We already knew that.

I asked what difference it makes... do you have an answer?

If you are playing stupid, congratulations you are doing a fine job... How does one even know if the person is real?
Haha. You think I’m playing stupid and you’re asking a question like that?! The whistleblower is real because we are talking about him/her right now. Either the IG made up the report and the IG is the whistleblower or somebody filed a report with the IG and that person is the whistleblower.

now that we have determined that there is a whistle blower and I so kindly and directly answered your question... how about you answer mine... why does it matter who the whistleblower is?

at this point who cares? What difference does it make? I get why all the Trumpsters want him out there, so they can have a boogie a man to blame and demonize... that’s all BS, but is there a practical purpose?
Lol
Only fucked up assholes trust high-level Civilian federal employees....

My error... Not clear

I do... As long as Democrats are playing this asinine silly ass game they are playing, so will a whole shit load other folks will want to know if the person is even real...

Haha. You think I’m playing stupid and you’re asking a question like that?! The whistleblower is real because we are talking about him/her right now. Either the IG made up the report and the IG is the whistleblower or somebody filed a report with the IG and that person is the whistleblower.

now that we have determined that there is a whistle blower and I so kindly and directly answered your question... how about you answer mine... why does it matter who the whistleblower is?

sober up...

Lol
Only fucked up assholes trust high-level Civilian federal employees....
Great, thanks for sharing

sober up...
Contrast how I answer questions and and how you answer questions. Maybe take some notes.

Schifferbrains wanted him to testify, before he didn't want him to testify.

Would you feel better if he was the whistleblower??
62018836_115403433042195_1945060580914102272_n.jpg

Forum List

Back