How do we get the 52.2% murder rate from blacks down?

How do we get the 52.2% murder rate from blacks down? We haven't been able to do it within Africa, Haiti or throughout our cities. Do you really think we can charge them to be civilized.

Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Trends by race

If they're equal then we should be able to bring this down to the white race? Let's not even go into the other area's lacking.

86% of whites killed were by whites,94% of Blacks killed were by Blacks.
Where oh where is "ols sparky",that will bring the rates down.

only 6% of black victims were killed by other racial groups. more than twice that percentage, 14%, of whites were killed by a different racial group.

it would be a great start to get across racial line murders of whites down to the same rate as the poor oppressed blacks.

How do we get the 52.2% murder rate from blacks down? We haven't been able to do it within Africa, Haiti or throughout our cities. Do you really think we can charge them to be civilized.

Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Trends by race

If they're equal then we should be able to bring this down to the white race? Let's not even go into the other area's lacking.

86% of whites killed were by whites,94% of Blacks killed were by Blacks.
Where oh where is "ols sparky",that will bring the rates down.

you may know that I am against capital punishment but what really pisses me off is that where there is the death penalty, that blacks only seem to receive it when they kill whites. how is that fair to the families of black murder victims??

Scrape the criminals off the streets. Execute many of them. Sentence the rest to long prison sentences at hard labor enforced by the whip.

Capital punishment should be painful and humiliating. I favor the gallows using the short drop method of execution. Do not tie their legs together. I want to watch them kick as they die.

Forum List

Back