How do we get the 52.2% murder rate from blacks down?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
How do we get the 52.2% murder rate from blacks down? We haven't been able to do it within Africa, Haiti or throughout our cities. Do you really think we can charge them to be civilized.

Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Trends by race

If they're equal then we should be able to bring this down to the white race? Let's not even go into the other area's lacking.

Last edited:
How do we get the 52.2% murder rate from blacks down? We haven't been able to do it within Africa, Haiti or throughout our cities. Do you really think we can charge them to be civilized.

If they're equal then we should be able to bring this down to the white race? Let's not even go into the other area's lacking.

86% of whites killed were by whites,94% of Blacks killed were by Blacks.
Where oh where is "ols sparky",that will bring the rates down.

Work with Black churches and businesses to buy up property or whole communities to set up schools, which counsel and educate the parents along with the children, instead of sending them to prison where the families are cut off and stuck in the cycle of poverty, crime and incarceration.

Get behind groups like No More Victims and this guy, Devon Wade:

Smiley High grad who beat odds wins national award - Houston Chronicle

Also there is a school in Chicago where the focus is on getting kids into college from day one. And the Nation of Islam and Millions More Movement have been organizing local networks between businesses and community education to break out of this victimhood.

Shift the waste of resources on the prison system to preventative counseling and educational programs that have proven effective. You will solve the problems with the school system, the housing and prison systems, at the same time by supporting model programs that deserve the funding to take on these populations instead of warehousing them in a system of revolving doors at taxpayers expense.

Note: Also for the Latino communities, there are ways to enforce RICO laws against drug and human trafficking to seize property abused for organized crimes to convert into housing and community facilities to help the people most exploited and victimized. Look up Dottie Laster of Laster Global Consulting ::: Human Trafficking Training and Consulting to organize business, school and community/charity groups per neighborhood or district around law enforcement to shut down drug and sex houses and seize assets for the victims of these crimes. This will reverse the cycle of crime.

Bring back the death penalty

I agree this option is needed in order to negotiate and compel people to cooperate with authorities. However, logistically it is too expensive and drawn out to impose in practice. A better alternative may be to revoke citizenship for people; build a joint prison program with Mexico to handle illegal immigrants who commit violent offenses on either side of the border, and enforce that with military bases for training that double as border security, and also deport citizens there for life as an alternative to the death penalty.

I think people would be more afraid to lose their citizenship if they fail to comply with laws and with the justice process. Any obstruction of justice could void someone's right to paid defense through the state, that I would recommend require full and complete compliance and cooperation. I would have citizens sign agreements in advance to either pay the costs of any premeditated crimes committed abusing weapons or violence, or agree to work off these debts in a prison exchange program, where immigrants can qualify to take the place of citizens for the length of the sentence. The money/labor owed would be proportional to the severity or duration of the crimes or violations, including labor or immigration laws.
And people guilty of drug/human trafficking that led to capital crimes could work in prisons for life, taking the place of women/children currently enslaved in sweatshops so they can go to school instead. In short, there would be equal consequences for either using freedom in this country to lead a productive life, go to school and/or work as law-abiding citizens, or for abusing freedom to violate the rights of others and trade places with an applicant on the waiting list who would welcome the chance to work an honest living!

That is a more effective way to enforce laws, rather than the death penalty. If you read through news articles on any given day, there are more murders by people trying to escape prosecution to begin with, than there are cases of people sparing their victims trying to avoid the death penalty. That is not what they are thinking about when they are set on killing someone. At that point, the ones really focused on committing crimes without regard for others are even willing to DIE to defy the process of justice at the hands of authority. So the death penalty does not deter these people; what deters people is CONSISTENT consequences that aren't worth the trouble, and the death penalty is not guaranteed. It mainly affects people after they committed a capital crime, and are facing a plea bargain to lessen the punishment if they cooperate, so I agree it does serve this purpose.

The short period of drop in crime after an execution is only temporary; where the real factor is "consistent enforcement" that deters crime. The death penalty is NOT consistently enforceable. That is where I believe revoking or granting citizenship based on whether one agrees to follow laws, would be regularly enforced and send a strong consistent message on an ongoing basis. There must be consistent CONSEQUENCES for law enforcement to be taken seriously.

Last edited:
White guilt over their involvement in the crack epidemic against Black people is starting to bother them.

Change the penal code; give violent predators the death penalty. When they victimize someone - cane the mother fuckers. Kill repeat offenders. Jail is too easy, it only perpetuates their behaviour. The typical
young black thug is too stupid to understand anything else.

If everyone will just give up their guns we don't have to get stressed out over blacks killing themselves

Seems fair

Most murders are black-related.

Blacks kill each other for, and I quote, "lookin' hard at me."

Sorry, but the KKK had nothing to do with that one.

Easy ban guns and legalize drugs

What is your next problem with blacks?

Ah i see, all you have to do is make guns illegal, because criminals wont use guns if theyre illegal. Brilliant!

Don't you care about the murder rate among blacks? Giving up your guns is the least you can do

Last edited:
How do we get the 52.2% murder rate from blacks down?

Stop going to church on Sundays following this White Man's propaganda and get back to the Most High who never told us to go to church on Sundays. that's the major confusion in the black community which leads to the murder rate. because 99% of the unruly killers from the Black community come from families that promote "Church on Sundays".
go figure.

Ignorant indoctrination can poison a nation.

Most murders are drug related

lol... you think a ban on guns would somehow be anymore successful than a ban on drugs...?!

heads up, Norton... your slip is showing... :)

eta: oh wait... just realized you're being sarcastic... never mind... :)

Last edited:

lol... you think a ban on guns would somehow be anymore successful than a ban on drugs...?!

heads up, Norton... your slip is showing... :)

eta: oh wait... just realized you're being sarcastic... never mind... :)

Legalize drugs......nothing to fight over
Ban guns......nothing to fight with

Case closed

Forum List

Back