How Do We Fix The Police Problem?

our posts are about as ignorant as it gets. Hard to believe anyone is that fucking stupid. Seriously, you haven't followed any of the cases closely enough to know how the investigations went? You are still repeating the same crap that has been proven to be totally false.

It doesn't matter to people like this. How long did the losers carry on with Hands Up Don't Shoot after it was proven to be a lie? Some are still doing it. When did Black Lies Matter start?

They never look into the matter. They just blurt out how racist cops are without researching the case, the trial, the decision by a jury. Just keep telling people cops love to shoot black people regardless.

And yet every week, some fucking pig kills someone. Usually an African American. Interesting, eh? No, not interesting to you. You just want to put your head in the sand and pretend as if this isn't a huge national problem.

Usually an African American? WTF did you come up with that determination? More whites get shot by police every year than blacks.

The problem is you and your ilk are controlled by MSM. Whatever they tell you is going on is realty in your mixed up world. Every time some black gets shot by a cop, it's national news coast to coast. When a white gets shot, it's barely reported on their local news.

This is how brainwashing works. The MSM has known it for a long time. They rile up people like yourself and they get huge audiences out of it. They are the ones controlling your mind, they are the ones responsible for the riots, they are the ones that make you think what you think.

Something's gotta change here. This is getting absolutely out of control.

Better training? Body cams? Better psychological analysis? Should they screen for racist tendencies?

Cops sure do love killing people these days, and not just black people. Don't even get me started on Kelly Thomas.
Cops love killing people? You're an idiot.

The cops are shooting down black citizens for carrying guns in open carry states.

Stopping that would be a start.
When you are seen with a gun, or declare that you have a gun, and make moves that could be interpreted as reaching for that gun, Da Tubob gonna put a cap in yo azzz.

You left out the being black part.
If that will make you happy, put it back in.

The truth of the matter is, however, if you pull that kind of shit, you're far more likely to die than if you had not, regardless of your skin color.

A White man reaching for a gun, when stopped by police, is gonna get his ass shot, too - no matter how many Black Lives Matter proponents exclaim otherwise.

This is such an ignorant fucking post. Can you sound any more white and clueless? Jesus. Talk to some black people for once in your life.

Their parents teach them from a very early age to be polite to cops, don't disobey them, never make sudden movements, etc. They give their kids very specific instructions on how to interact with the police because it is SUCH a big deal in their communities. It's not a question of 'if' they're going to be harassed by the police, it's a question of 'when,' so they prepare them for it.

Sadly, it doesn't always matter if they do these things, because there's always going to be some trigger happy pig who gets scurrred and blows them away even if they're obeying the pigs orders, like this most recent incident.

Right, and you made that decision without knowing anything about the investigation, without knowing anything about what really happened.

Don't tell me how blacks raise their kids. I live in a black neighborhood, and I'll tell you it's just the opposite. They not only disrespect the police, but any authority figure. On average, a teacher gets physically attacked in our schools about once a month. I've had my run ins with these little heathens myself. When I was a child, I would have never dreamed of talking to an adult the way these punks do when they're confronted with doing something wrong.

The real problem is how these kids are raised. The parent is usually not much smarter than the kid. And yes, I mean parent not parents.

In the last 10 years, how many incidents can you think of where someone was killed while they were following the officers commands? I can only think of 1.

And if that ever happens, the officer involved is charged and prosecuted. Police know that up front going into this line of work. WTF would risk spending the next several years in jail because they wanted to kill somebody they didn't have to?

Something's gotta change here. This is getting absolutely out of control.

Better training? Body cams? Better psychological analysis? Should they screen for racist tendencies?

Cops sure do love killing people these days, and not just black people. Don't even get me started on Kelly Thomas.

We don't have a police problem--we have a compliance problem by the criminals.
In the last 10 years, how many incidents can you think of where someone was killed while they were following the officers commands? I can only think of 1.

What the hell? Virtually EVERY single one that causes protests and riots were over incidents where the person was following the pig's commands. Even this last one, he was following her commands and had his hands up in the air. She killed him anyway. She didn't care.
Start naming the victims, and we will see who obeyed commands and who didnt. Go ahead, start listing them.. You wont accept my challenge though, because you know im right.

Weapons are not the problem. The police should simply shoot the thugs who are looting and burning and throwing rocks and bottles at them. Do this once or twice and peace will be restored.

Or, you'll spark a civil war.

This nation is a powder keg - tossing matches around hardly seems like a good idea.

That's been the problem all along. You folks have bent over backwards to appease the Black community. It's time to stop the BS. The Black community has long ago used up all its credit on their oft-used race card. If they simply refuse to take their place alongside all the other ethnic groups in America, then it's time they were dealt with.

The police "problem" is that we have thousands of victimless crimes or crimes against the state that increase the potential for conflict. Unfortunately there are some in blue that have a hard time differentiating between having an unbuckled seat belt and armed robbery and enforce the law with equal gusto.

Forum List

Back