How Do We Fix The Police Problem?

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
Something's gotta change here. This is getting absolutely out of control.

Better training? Body cams? Better psychological analysis? Should they screen for racist tendencies?

Cops sure do love killing people these days, and not just black people. Don't even get me started on Kelly Thomas.

Better training? Body cams? Better psychological analysis? Should they screen for racist tendencies?

Cops sure do love killing people these days, and not just black people. Don't even get me started on Kelly Thomas.
It's a tough situation, and it may be that all of those elements are put to use. They're all reasonable.

On the other side, I'd like to see the "black culture" change so that we stop seeing them so often resisting arrest before being shot.

As usual, there are two reasonable sides to a story. At least.

Ban democrats...

That makes no sense .

Here's the deal . Just hold people accountable. That easy. Treat a bad cop like the criminal he is .

People hate it when they see those in power go unpunished . Hell, people are upset about Hilary and her emails! We are talking about killing people !

Ban democrats...

That's actually something that would help. Send scumbag to prison. Send genetic garbage to North Korea.

The bed wetters would be happy there.

No guns, no Christians. no "rich or poor", no dissent, cradle to grave utopia just a single plane ride and parachute landing away.

Ban democrats...

That makes no sense .

Here's the deal . Just hold people accountable. That easy. Treat a bad cop like the criminal he is .

People hate it when they see those in power go unpunished . Hell, people are upset about Hilary and her emails! We are talking about killing people !
ya, that cow flatulence in Cali deserves our attention.

Also . There are some PDS who have bad attitudes . Like they rule the city instead of work for the city . Then there are those who have great community relations .

I live in Mass and think the Boston police do a great job. They have a chief who's out in the community all the time .

Stiffer penalties for the thugs Public service training; "Don't point gun at police", "follow police instructions".

Slightly off topic...but what did the guy who was shot in Charlotte do for a living. He had seven kids...must have had a good job. Anybody know?

Last edited:
How do you fix the minds of bigoted liberals (anarchists?) when they assume "Cops sure love killing people these days" while 90 brave Police Officers died in the line of duty so far this year? Who ya gonna call when you hear that bump in the night, the BLM or 911?
Smith & Wesson!!

How do you fix the minds of bigoted liberals (anarchists?) when they assume "Cops sure love killing people these days" while 90 brave Police Officers died in the line of duty so far this year? Who ya gonna call when you hear that bump in the night, the BLM or 911?

Here's what I see on a damn near weekly basis -- a cop shoots a black teen, an unarmed black man, a man who had his hands up in the air, this shit is endless. I watched the video where they beat Kelly Thomas to death, a homeless man in Fullerton, my old hometown. And I know this, what we see on the media is only a small fraction of what actually happens in black communities.

The police force needs a serious overhaul. This much is obvious. And if you can't see that, then you very well may have some sort of mental illness.

The garbage man comes on Tuesday . You can't complain if they throw your trash all over the yard ? What's your point ?

Yes an overhaul of policing in the US is needed. They HAVE to weed out the bad ones first off. And this is a problem because most PD's operate on the good 'ol boy, it's us against them mentality. The good cops don't say a world about the bad ones. Likely because the bad ones get better marks from their superiors for cracking heads.

Very stringent mental tests need to be used to weed out as many racists, angries, wannabe dictators, revenge seekers, etc as possible. And the ones that are just not mentally suited for dealing with the taudry side of humanity all day long day after day. The ones that only have an on off switch who can't see a difference between a drug dealer that doesn't want to get caught and a guy in his car with his girlfriend and small child who is reaching for his driver's license.

I also think 'stand-off policing should be implemented. They stay far enough back so they aren't 'scared out of their minds' by someone twitching.

Forum List

Back