How do we end racism?

I think he's right in the sense that different races are slightly different genetically.

We see this outcome in various diseases, do we not?

Of course there's plenty of diversity even within each "race" but he does have a point.

Not that that's a justification for separation of the races, but the logic of his point isn't flawed.

No one suggested that it was.

Do they?

Or is Sickle Cell ALSO a genetic benefit if you happen to live in a place where malaria is common?

I think you're guessing here, sport. I think your understanding of genetics is rather thin.

Today, on Earth, and in the US in paricular, there are few "Isolated Breeding Pools" and there is no reason to believe that the mixing of genetics between races would produce anything but a stronger species.

But there IS good reason to assume that if you want uniquely different genetic pools to draw from in the future, you need to keep the gene pools unique.

I'm not arguing for William Joyces POV.

He's an overt NAZI and proud of it, too. Let's just say, I'm not, okay?

I'm merely pointing out that what he said actually does make sense.

YOu might find the reason for him advocating that repungnant, that doesn't invalidate his point.

Jesus Christ on a crutch, here I am having to defend resident NAZI's opines from people with whom I agree with in principle.

But RIGHT is RIGHT, damn it, now matter who says it.

No worries.

You're right, genetics isn't my specialty. And, I certainly sympathise with the ridiculous extrapolation of every single human ailment and its prevalence among one race or the other:

As geneticist Francis Collins observes, “associations often made between race and disease only occasionally have anything to do with DNA [and] most diseases are not single-locus genetic diseases and often are quite complex, involving many genetic loci as well as environmental factors.”

Additionally, I agree with your statement that Sickle Cell Anemia IS A BENEFIT for malarial resistance:

Is sickle cell a "black" disease? No. Contrary to popular perception, the gene variant that causes sickle cell disease evolved as a result of its surprising upside – malaria resistance.

Regardless I'm having trouble understanding:

But there IS good reason to assume that if you want uniquely different genetic pools to draw from in the future, you need to keep the gene pools unique.

Under what circumstances would this ever be the case?

If we establish that there really are no (or very few**) genetically based diseases that humans could overcome with interracial procreation, then there are also no benefits from keeping gene pools "unique" (or, for the benefit of our friends from Stormfront, "clean?").

Likewise, what are the disadvantages of inter-racial procreation? So far, the convoluted arguement that this could be viewed as "genocide." This silly arguement is further weakened when we consider that:

Craig Venter and Francis Collins declare that race is not biologic. Craig Venter, who along with Collins helped map the human genome, states that “skin colour as a surrogate for race is a social concept not a scientific one.”

Last edited:
God determined that all men he created would live together, no matter the color or origin and human man has no say so. LIVE WITH IT or GO TO HELL!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back