How do voters beg for fiscal responsibility without complaining about spending on illegals?

ROFL! Then who? Don't tell me you voted for that imbecile Gary Johnson. He stated quite plainly that he had no intention of enforcing our immigration laws. He wanted to grant them amnesty.

I did. Immigration is one of the places I disagree with the Libertarian party (that and abortion being the main two).

He was still the best choice out of the candidates that we had.

When Trump goes after some employers and holds them accountable...then come talk to me.
Why would I bother waiting for that? It's your solution. Let's see you enforce it.

It is the only solution that will work Which is why you are so against it I suppose

And just think if we started going after the employers and fining them millions upon millions of dollars as opposed to ignoring the issue.
Why is that the only solution you morons ever propose? Simple: you hate business. Furthermore, you don't really want to solve the problem because your solution has already been tried, and it failed miserably.

It is the problem. Without jobs they do not come. When we ignore our laws, this is what we get. It has not been tried. As has been noted there has not been a single prosecuted started under Trump. Obama prosecuted a handful out of tens of thousands of employers.
Walls work. Your solution doesn't. It has already been tried.

walls do not work when they are not being supported by the government...and as you pointed out we cannot count on the government to do so.

and how does the wall stop the 500,000 people that over stayed their visas last year?
That's a separate problem. That doesn't mean we can't solve the problem on our border. It's far easier to get the wall manned and maintained than get tens of thousands of politicians to enforce our immigration laws, especially when large numbers of them are adamantly opposed to enforcing them.

It does NOT take tens of thousands to enforce our immigration laws. Those who do not support enforcing them CAN NOT anyway. Enforcement is 100% a federal issue. Trump is the top enforcement official. He refuses to. If the top official refuses to enforce the law, why should anyone else care?

ROFL! Then who? Don't tell me you voted for that imbecile Gary Johnson. He stated quite plainly that he had no intention of enforcing our immigration laws. He wanted to grant them amnesty.

I did. Immigration is one of the places I disagree with the Libertarian party (that and abortion being the main two).

He was still the best choice out of the candidates that we had.

When Trump goes after some employers and holds them accountable...then come talk to me.
Why would I bother waiting for that? It's your solution. Let's see you enforce it.

It is the only solution that will work Which is why you are so against it I suppose
Walls work, dumbass. The empirical evidence proves it. What proves your solution will work? Nothing that I can see.

Why is that the only solution you morons ever propose? Simple: you hate business. Furthermore, you don't really want to solve the problem because your solution has already been tried, and it failed miserably.

It is the problem. Without jobs they do not come. When we ignore our laws, this is what we get. It has not been tried. As has been noted there has not been a single prosecuted started under Trump. Obama prosecuted a handful out of tens of thousands of employers.

walls do not work when they are not being supported by the government...and as you pointed out we cannot count on the government to do so.

and how does the wall stop the 500,000 people that over stayed their visas last year?
That's a separate problem. That doesn't mean we can't solve the problem on our border. It's far easier to get the wall manned and maintained than get tens of thousands of politicians to enforce our immigration laws, especially when large numbers of them are adamantly opposed to enforcing them.

It does NOT take tens of thousands to enforce our immigration laws. Those who do not support enforcing them CAN NOT anyway. Enforcement is 100% a federal issue. Trump is the top enforcement official. He refuses to. If the top official refuses to enforce the law, why should anyone else care?
Whenever ICE raids an employer or deports anyone, turds like you are the first to scream about it.

Whenever ICE raids an employer or deports anyone, turds like you are the first to scream about it.

Feel free to show a post of him doing so. Since he is the first it should be easy to find.

I complained that those who were busted in the big raid last fall were not arrested and charged. I'm still complaining about that. You don't seem to be able to get much of anything right.

Forum List

Back