How do the "poor" live so well in the US?

Those seeking a better life are morally much higher than a shoplifter. What you just pulled is called a false analogy. America is a land of legal and illegal immigration, just as long as we don't secure the border and create a reform path. No one is massively deporting anyone. That will not be permitted.

Those seeking a better life are morally much higher than a shoplifter. What you just pulled is called a false analogy. America is a land of legal and illegal immigration, just as long as we don't secure the border and create a reform path. No one is massively deporting anyone. That will not be permitted.

Only because A**holes like you won't permit it. How is it a false analogy? They broke the law to get here, the shoplifter broke the law by stealing. They stole a place in our country, they broke into our home and now you think we should let them stay. How about I break into your house and live there, better yet, give me your address, I know a whole lot of homeless American's that could use a place to stay, since you believe they are on a morally high ground looking for a better life, I'm sure you won't mind if they move in with you.

Any chance you'll answer my questions?????

BTW, you've just gone on "ignore", when I get so angry I start cussing, it's time to stop. You won't change your mind simply because you have no idea what you're really talking about. I'm betting there isn't a single LEGAL immigrant in your family or amongst your friends. If there were, you'd understand.

GOODBYE ASSHOLE!!!

Look up false analogy and go from there, againsheila. I won't argue it with you.

By your analogy we should give Texas back to Mexico because 90% of the Americans in the Texas War of Independence were illegal, 'dixiebacks' for swimming the Red or the Sabine rivers.

She truly does not understand our history or our culture.

Forum List

Back