How do people like Maxine Waters get elected?

Sure you have. If you support Trump you have nothing to say about Watters. Seems that her constituents are quite fine with her.

Of course they are.
But then they're stupid enough to believe her tripe and being black is also high on the list as to why she keeps getting elected.

I think when the majority of the district is black, a black person is more than likely to represent them. Keep on being dumb enough to believe what Trump tells you..
the great majority of her district is Hispanic....

And the great majority has voted Waters into office since 1990. She wasn't a loon then so now she's suddenly crazy because she doesn't bow to Trump.

3Man.gif

Whites elected Donald Trump for president. You didn't even know Watters existed until she decided to call for that punks impeachment. Now she's crazy because Trump tells you so. Shut your ass.

Aunt Esther has been falling out of the stupid tree for decades

Whites elected Donald Trump for president. You didn't even know Watters existed until she decided to call for that punks impeachment. Now she's crazy because Trump tells you so. Shut your ass.
Maxine's been blabbering her racist angry negress bullshit for years before Trump ever thought of upsetting the political status quo.

Every time I see the bitch I think of her fellow airhead low information dopes who vote for her every two years. A whole district full of dumbbells like the Obama phone lady, stupidity on steroids!

Forum List

Back