How Do People Cope When They Experience This?

JayW said:
And the tragedy is...? Not enough women?

Population 50!

I don't know where you live but how would you feel if your entire town went through this.

Your entire town Jay!

Mr. P said:
I agree...I'm going to demand my Congressman remove Internet access form Government employees so they can do some DAMN WORK I PAY THEM FOR instead post posting BS all day...
:rotflmao:

And here I am thinking what could be worse than two little girls having their throats slit. Thanks for putting things in perspective... :alco:

JayW said:
And here I am thinking what could be worse than two little girls having their throats slit. Thanks for putting things in perspective... :alco:

Sometimes the world is a cruel place.

musicman said:
That's a hell of an idea, GZ! And, although I'm busier than a one-armed paperhanger, I'll gladly make the sacrifice, and take personal charge of the funds.

I'll see to it the money gets where it needs to go.

That Snare drum....... huh! ;)

JayW said:

Would you mind telling me what that has to do with the price of tires?

JayW said:

Oh, wait - I've got it - the fact that we're having fun while little girls' throats are being slit proves that you CARE more. Thanks for pointing out our moral degeneracy.

musicman said:
Oh, wait - I've got it - the fact that we're having fun while little girls' throats are being slit proves that you CARE more. Thanks for pointing out our moral degeneracy.

I feel so.......dirty.

musicman said:

I wasn't pointing out anything, except that I expected an actual tragedy (someone did compare this to 9-11) based on how the post started. Not trying to get in the way of anyone's fun...

JayW said:
I wasn't pointing out anything, except that I expected an actual tragedy (someone did compare this to 9-11) based on how the post started. Not trying to get in the way of anyone's fun...

Too late.

Sigh.

Does that mean I can expect to receive no Paypal payments now?

Forum List

Back