How do illegal immigrants get jobs?

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
Where does the money come from, how do companies hide it, how do they pay illegal immigrants?
I realized my understanding of this woefully inadequate. While dealing with IRS paperwork today, I was trying to understand how big companies with huge balance sheets are able to get away hiring hundreds of undocumented illegal immigrants. Do undocumented workers actually work on small farms that are just sub-contractors for Tyson Foods and etc.?

Tyson, Smithfield and other huge corporations advertise in Mexico, go get the illegals and then do it again.

Local companies just drive by the Home Depot and hire them on the spot.

Almost all the illegals I helped in AZ had jobs waiting for them every year. They did the work, went home and came back the next season.

Where does the money come from, how do companies hide it, how do they pay illegal immigrants?
I realized my understanding of this woefully inadequate. While dealing with IRS paperwork today, I was trying to understand how big companies with huge balance sheets are able to get away hiring hundreds of undocumented illegal immigrants. Do undocumented workers actually work on small farms that are just sub-contractors for Tyson Foods and etc.?
People have ways to get around listing expenses under "payroll". Besides, It's highly unlikely anyone really cares any more. The government knows the industries they work in, the types of work they do, and how some employers treat them. Like others, the government just turns a blind eye to illegal immigration. The government knows they work in agriculture, meat packaging, motels, construction, landscaping and lawn care, car washes, restaurants, and other businesses.

Employers really don't try to hide illegals.

Tyson, Smithfield and other huge corporations advertise in Mexico, go get the illegals and then do it again.

Almost all the illegals I helped in AZ had jobs waiting for them every year. They did the work, went home and came back the next season.

Link to your first claim, please. So you helped illegal aliens?. You do realize that you broke the law, right? Not that you give a damn of course. People like you make me sick

There are also some illegal immigrants being paid less than minimum wage. Such positions cannot be filled with legal citizens. Overall, it's like you said and that illegal labor undercuts the market with both extra labor supply and lower wages.

Actually, vast quantities of illegals are on the books and even pay their taxes, sometimes under someone else's name. The government will gladly accept their money. Thus mutual profit stimulates more immigration. Ask: who does not get any profit? American citizens and employees.

Actually, vast quantities of illegals are on the books and even pay their taxes, sometimes under someone else's name. The government will gladly accept their money. Thus mutual profit stimulates more immigration. Ask: who does not get any profit? American citizens and employees.

The government has no choice but to accept what taxes they pay if they are using a fake or stolen SS# as they have no knowledge of it. That's why e-verify needs to be mandated in every workplace. No, Americans citizens do not profit from illegal aliens as they have stolen their jobs, reduced their wages and increased their taxes paying for their social costs which the employers pass onto to us. You really need to educate yourself on this subject and most of all have some respect for the rule of law which includes our immigration laws.

Obama gives them citizenship.

High percentage of these people that hire illegals are cash basis. Such as restaurants, day laborers, janitorial, home care, agricultural etc. Illegals that were able to obtain a real job in big companies use fake documents.

From people I knew at Scottsdale and Tucson there are several of these day laborers all over Arizona. NOT just in California.

For the most part, illegal aliens don't work for big companies. I drive thru little Mexico every day going to work here in Oklahoma City where I've lived all my life. We have our fair share of illegals. They work for contractors doing roofing, concrete, masonry, landscaping, bussing tables in Mexican restaurants, etc The vast majority don't speak English and the guy who does, makes more because he gets to be the supervisor and interpret what the contractor wants. They get paid cash.

For the most part, illegal aliens don't work for big companies. I drive thru little Mexico every day going to work here in Oklahoma City where I've lived all my life. We have our fair share of illegals. They work for contractors doing roofing, concrete, masonry, landscaping, bussing tables in Mexican restaurants, etc The vast majority don't speak English and the guy who does, makes more because he gets to be the supervisor and interpret what the contractor wants. They get paid cash.

You're right. Most large corporations don't knowingly hire illegal alien. They are already rich and don't need the bad rep getting caught It is as you said smaller companies that hire them and they have flooded the construction and landscaping industries. Those are jobs that Americans have always been willing to do for a fair wage. Both the employers and the illegal aliens are equally guilty and need to be held accountable.

The ones I know of used fake ID's. They paid anywhere between $100 and $500 for that ID. The employers can't be trying very hard, or they'd know very well that their employees are illegal. They should be horsewhipped on public TV for doing so. The illegals would be gone within a month if that were the case

The ones I know of used fake ID's. They paid anywhere between $100 and $500 for that ID. The employers can't be trying very hard, or they'd know very well that their employees are illegal. They should be horsewhipped on public TV for doing so. The illegals would be gone within a month if that were the case

The problem is that they use such authentic looking fake documents that it is hard to tell unless the employers use e-verify. An employer can't be prosecuted unless it can be proven that they "knowingly" hired illegal aliens. It's not only jobs that lure in illegal aliens but benefits and birthright citizenship for their kids also. "All" of the incentives need to be removed or we won't rid ourselves of them and they will just keep coming.

there has to be a double fence, with a "kill zone" in between, razor wire and rifle towers to back it up, or it might as well not be there and we might as well not have a border

Illegals that get paid by cash basis doesn't need an id or even names for that matter.
Illegals that use cheap fake id to obtain welfare benefits are the most common.
Illegals that use illegal id to obtain good or real jobs in big or small companies is very expensive. This a real valid drivers license come with a real SS# from stolen id or from a dead person. This is very hard or impossible to catch. In our case we rely heavily on E verify, background checks, work and personal reference plus series of interviews. And drug testing if someone get hired.

Forum List

Back