How do illegal get welfare !!!!

I have a small cleaning company .
All my employee have to have sss# are they don't work for me.

I started putting sss# in the new thing the government has to check for fake one. And wow two Girls that have worked for me for almost 5 years are illegal.

Now here the part I don't understand !! One is on welfare from the good old U.S.A.
I have gotten paper work every 6 months to report any change in her pay for 3 years.

I know a lot of illegal that get free heath care for all their kids !!!!
How dose the Government let this happen . My taxes and your pay for this.

We pay for them to have more baby !!!! The whole hospital bill and then the baby are legal and welfare pay for kids after that.

I know of two girl both illegal got our government help to pay the whole hospital bill to have their baby they both have 4 or 5 kid already !!!!

Now both of their kid get a free ride on us !!!

I pay over 700.00 a month for health insurance

Work 7 day a week (and I'm almost 60 ) to pay taxes my government give away.

They want the employer to stop hiring illegal !!! I want them to stop giving my money away .

HOW DOSE THIS WORK !!!

How do illegal get bank accounts ??
How do illegal get car insurance with no driver licence ???
Hod to illegal get their kids in our school with no paper work ???
How do illegal get welfare ???
How do illegal rent homes ""
or buy them !!

Step one is for businesses to use the internet tools that are coming on line - don't you wish you had been able to so easily verify their SS #'s 5 years ago?

I hate to say it but the only way to get a handle on it is to start issuing National Identification Cards that, unlike paper social security cards, would have our photos and would need to be renewed periodically.

We can't possibly get a handle on who is not supposed to be here until we can easily and accurately screen out the folks who are legally authorized to work here.

-Joe

why should, i, as an american, present papers to travel inside my own country? (just shoves joe down the slippery slope) how hard are illegals to catch? not hard? in this area they arent bothered at all...yet i have to prove i am a citizen? which is a pain in the ass cause i dont still have the "card"...i have no clue where it is...and i dont feel like getting another one....so i have to bring in my birth certificate....so they photocopy it...tempory ss# are given out just llke allie said

Many illegal immigrants don't reap the benefits that they earn through labor. They are forced to use fake social security numbers to enter the formal labor market because of their illegal status, and despite being taxed for social security and unemployment benefits, are unable to access those benefits, instead giving a free check to state and federal coffers.

Illegal Immigrants Are Bolstering Social Security With Billions - New York Times

As the debate over Social Security heats up, the estimated seven million or so illegal immigrant workers in the United States are now providing the system with a subsidy of as much as $7 billion a year.

I disagree, they claim too many deductions, many of them with fake social securty numbers too, and they file for EITC. I don't see how anyone can claim they are putting money into social security. I did database entry for a taxfirm once....almost all of the apps I was putting into the computer had a minimum of 6 dependents, and sometimes the social security number didn't match, when I told my boss, he said put it in anyway, I know those people were illegal and getting EITC.

why should, i, as an american, present papers to travel inside my own country? (just shoves joe down the slippery slope) how hard are illegals to catch? not hard? in this area they arent bothered at all...yet i have to prove i am a citizen? which is a pain in the ass cause i dont still have the "card"...i have no clue where it is...and i dont feel like getting another one....so i have to bring in my birth certificate....so they photocopy it...tempory ss# are given out just llke allie said

You are absolutely right, Bones. My defense of my proposed solution* is:

1) You will only have to prove your citizenship if it comes into question - How often is that, other than when reporting for a new job?

2) The national ID card we use now, the 'do not laminate this under penalty of death' flimsy paper social security card is obviously not working because it is too easy to fake and or share.

3) Last but not least, we already carry state ID's so what's the difference? I would even be willing to forgo a national ID if there were some consistent controls in their issue and some national muscle deterring fraudulent use with a shared data base.

Please don't rail against a national database on us until you consider, I mean really consider how much information is available right now on each of us to any given employee of some of the bigger private bureaucracies, like the insurance companies... Now consider how much information is available to a federal employee with the right computer password and a social security number....

Can you imagine how much the private bureaucracies would pay to get their hands on our current public data base?

Boggles the mind.

People who don't trust the government are clueless as to what the government does.

-Joe

* Solution. One of how many proposed in this thread?

Last edited:
Many illegal immigrants don't reap the benefits that they earn through labor. They are forced to use fake social security numbers to enter the formal labor market because of their illegal status, and despite being taxed for social security and unemployment benefits, are unable to access those benefits, instead giving a free check to state and federal coffers.

How are they forced. Does someone have a gun to their head? They are breaking the law by using a fake SS#.

Also the statistics on money sent back to their origin country would prove that it is quite profitable for an illegal in the USA.

Individual monetary remittances to Latin America totaled 69 billion 200 million dollars in 2008, according to the InterAmerican Development Bank.

Money sent home by legal and illegal immigrants residing in the U.S. totaled 69 billion 200 million dollars in 2008 « M3 Report

Hi Aitlax:

I have a small cleaning company .
All my employee have to have sss# are they don't work for me.

I started putting sss# in the new thing the government has to check for fake one. And wow two Girls that have worked for me for almost 5 years are illegal.

Now here the part I don't understand !! One is on welfare from the good old U.S.A.
I have gotten paper work every 6 months to report any change in her pay for 3 years.

I know a lot of illegal that get free heath care for all their kids !!!!
How dose the Government let this happen . My taxes and your pay for this . . .

Thank all of our do-nothing Congressmen and Senators who stay up late at night figuring out ways to make 20-30 Million Illegal Aliens 'legal' from the Cheap Illegal Alien Labor Pool. Our bought-and-paid-for politicians are corrupt to the core and the Open Borders Lobby pays them really good to stay that way. America is not America anymore . . .

Welcome to CanAmeriMexico,

Terral

As an employee of said system, I can tell you I see many people in the US illegally who receive public assistance.
*No SS#--no problem we'll issue you a "temporary" ID
*Work under someone eles's SS#--that's OK we don't asked you to provide it anyways
*Woman says her husband doesn't live with her and she has no money--we don't require proof that he's not on your lease, we take your word for it, and we'll give you money for any children that are US citizens

Here's an example of the way our system works: family of four with a gross monthly income of $4,000--One child is a citizen three household members are not citizens, income counted $1,000 because that would be considered that child's portion of the household income, but we will deduct all rent/utilities/childcare from the $1,000, and then issue benefits----FYI: a family of four that are all US citizens with a gross monthly income of $4,000--this family does NOT qualify for benefits!!!

See it everyday!!!! And the federal agencies that issue guidelines for each assistance program keep making it easier and easier to receive benefits by requiring less and less verification of a household's circumstances.

There is no such thing an an "anchor baby."
"Anchor baby" is a term used to describe a child born in the United States to non-citizen parents. The child automatically becomes a US citizen because the mother was in the country at the time of birth. The child is then considered the link or "anchor" for helping their parents and other family members immigrate to the country

Illegal immigrants can receive welfare on behalf of U.S.-born children, and illegal immigrant children can receive school lunch/breakfast and WIC directly. A number of states provide Medicaid to some illegal adults and children, and a few provide SNAP.Dec 19, 2023

"Anchor baby" is a term used to describe a child born in the United States to non-citizen parents. The child automatically becomes a US citizen because the mother was in the country at the time of birth. The child is then considered the link or "anchor" for helping their parents and other family members immigrate to the country

The "anchor" part doesn't work the way the ignorant want to believe.

Forum List

Back