How do I

Nobody who averaged 23 posts per day over 4 years just peaces out cold turkey.

She's still here, I have no doubt, in some other vile, disgusting, reprehensible form.

And don't think it has escaped anybody's notice that the two most vile, loathesome men on this forum (aside from Gaybiker) are the holdouts for the right to kill babies.

Grump, the creepiest and most disturbed private-messaging person (again, aside from gaybiker)...with his weird misogynist and foul neg reps...and gadawg, who struts around bragging about what a well versed, well educated, and RESPECTED person he is...while at the same time refusing to apply the most nominal of accepted debate practices to his own retarded musings.

You have no idea how incredibly disgusting it is that two weirdoes like you guys are even participating in this conversation. You're disgusting. And you guys are the types that children need to be protected from...don't think it's not obvious.

I take it this a captulation on your part?

1) I'm anti-abortion but pro choice
2) I only neg rep you when you neg rep me
3) As far as I'm aware I have only ever messaged you in reply to one of yours. I cannot think of an instant where I would waste my time engaging in private messages with a blithering idiot. Showing you up for the shitstain you are on a public messageboard? Sure...
4) Yeah I'm such a misogynist that I hate Jillian, EZ, Luissa, Goldcatt, Valerie, Sarah G, Maggie - oh that's right, I don't. Maybe I just don't like thick-as-pigshit hate mongers.
5) You are a disgrace to the conservative moment.
6) I would not be surprised if your kids get taken away from you at some stage - some people are not fit to be parents.
7) You on the jungle juice tonight? You're being more revolting/depraved/loathesome than usual...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...ro-choice-crowd-be-honest-86.html#post3953005

That was a violation of the rules but not a threat.

So she lied about the threat.

I got neg -repped by her, out of the blue, shortly after I joined here. Swinging ones "1000 pt neg-rep hammer" w/o debating does not friends make. CaliGirl! :eusa_whistle: Allie & I had shortly thereafter settled our differences.

Last edited:

3) As far as I'm aware I have only ever messaged you in reply to one of yours. I cannot think of an instant where I would waste my time engaging in private messages with a blithering idiot. Showing you up for the shitstain you are on a public messageboard? Sure...
4) Yeah I'm such a misogynist that I hate Jillian, EZ, Luissa, Goldcatt, Valerie, Sarah G, Maggie - oh that's right, I don't. Maybe I just don't like thick-as-pigshit hate mongers.
6) I would not be surprised if your kids get taken away from you at some stage - some people are not fit to be parents.
7) You on the jungle juice tonight? You're being more revolting/depraved/loathesome than usual...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...ro-choice-crowd-be-honest-86.html#post3953005

Yeah, that was not a direct threat. It looks like an observation of what bad parenting can lead to.

I don't think it was a violation of the rules. She brought them up on the thread so they were fair game.

Still, I am extremely disappointed that Babble cut and ran. Aside from her cowardice, I think she is okay.

remove myself from the forum? This forum has taken a nosedive. I don't like it when it's considered A-ok for posters to make threats re: job & family, so I'm out.

Please remove my name from the members list, I don't see how to do it, or I would.

Allie, realizing you'll probably never see this, it's too bad you felt it necessary to leave. You've been a member a long time, apparently, so I think it would be fair to say you enjoyed posting here. This makes me wonder why you just gave up and threw in the towel instead of working with mods and admin to end the type of posting you described. I guess I'll never know. Anyways, thanks for repping my hideous avatar.

None of us really knows whether or not there was something else she felt threatened over, other than what appeared to immediately lead up to her leaving, which was that particular thread just before this one. Just to be fair to Allie...

I don't think it was a violation of the rules. She brought them up on the thread so they were fair game.

Still, I am extremely disappointed that Babble cut and ran. Aside from her cowardice, I think she is okay.

I think she's revolting. :dunno:

Dunno why she cut and ran, but glad she did. :thup:

you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave...........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3gMwoSx2qk&feature=player_detailpage]ULTIMATE EAGLES - Hotel California - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back