How do I

So, as I was curious as to what brought this about, I looked at some posts.

It looks like she was threatened to have CPS called on her.

And, I agree with Bones - although the vast majority of threats are just blowing smoke, they should be taken seriously.

She gave out way too much information about herself and her employer. You just can't do that, as jerkasses will use any leverage against you they can.

And don't think it has escaped anybody's notice that the two most vile, loathesome men on this forum (aside from Gaybiker) are the holdouts for the right to kill babies.

Grump, the creepiest and most disturbed private-messaging person (again, aside from gaybiker)...with his weird misogynist and foul neg reps...and gadawg, who struts around bragging about what a well versed, well educated, and RESPECTED person he is...while at the same time refusing to apply the most nominal of accepted debate practices to his own retarded musings.

You have no idea how incredibly disgusting it is that two weirdoes like you guys are even participating in this conversation. You're disgusting. And you guys are the types that children need to be protected from...don't think it's not obvious.

I take it this a captulation on your part?

1) I'm anti-abortion but pro choice
2) I only neg rep you when you neg rep me
3) As far as I'm aware I have only ever messaged you in reply to one of yours. I cannot think of an instant where I would waste my time engaging in private messages with a blithering idiot. Showing you up for the shitstain you are on a public messageboard? Sure...
4) Yeah I'm such a misogynist that I hate Jillian, EZ, Luissa, Goldcatt, Valerie, Sarah G, Maggie - oh that's right, I don't. Maybe I just don't like thick-as-pigshit hate mongers.
5) You are a disgrace to the conservative moment.
6) I would not be surprised if your kids get taken away from you at some stage - some people are not fit to be parents.
7) You on the jungle juice tonight? You're being more revolting/depraved/loathesome than usual...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...ro-choice-crowd-be-honest-86.html#post3953005

And don't think it has escaped anybody's notice that the two most vile, loathesome men on this forum (aside from Gaybiker) are the holdouts for the right to kill babies.

Grump, the creepiest and most disturbed private-messaging person (again, aside from gaybiker)...with his weird misogynist and foul neg reps...and gadawg, who struts around bragging about what a well versed, well educated, and RESPECTED person he is...while at the same time refusing to apply the most nominal of accepted debate practices to his own retarded musings.

You have no idea how incredibly disgusting it is that two weirdoes like you guys are even participating in this conversation. You're disgusting. And you guys are the types that children need to be protected from...don't think it's not obvious.

3) As far as I'm aware I have only ever messaged you in reply to one of yours. I cannot think of an instant where I would waste my time engaging in private messages with a blithering idiot. Showing you up for the shitstain you are on a public messageboard? Sure...
4) Yeah I'm such a misogynist that I hate Jillian, EZ, Luissa, Goldcatt, Valerie, Sarah G, Maggie - oh that's right, I don't. Maybe I just don't like thick-as-pigshit hate mongers.
6) I would not be surprised if your kids get taken away from you at some stage - some people are not fit to be parents.
7) You on the jungle juice tonight? You're being more revolting/depraved/loathesome than usual...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...ro-choice-crowd-be-honest-86.html#post3953005

Hmmm. Seeing how she acts herself...good riddance!

Hmmm. Seeing how she acts herself...good riddance!

I get along with Allie but I also know Grump is a not a perv or a misogynist or even close to being one of the most vile posters here. She lashed out and called him a threat to children... He is a parent too, so he responded in kind.

Thanks for the context.

Yeah, no real threat.

remove myself from the forum? This forum has taken a nosedive. I don't like it when it's considered A-ok for posters to make threats re: job & family, so I'm out.

Please remove my name from the members list, I don't see how to do it, or I would.

tumblr_liiyaweqjh1qb0bjk.jpg

the net is full of places like this.

If some asshole is going overboard you should report them. If nothing is done, then leaving here isn't that big of a deal.

I left one sire b/c it was so lopsided and another cuz they vastly changed format to something ignorant.

Allie - I am sure if you let the Mods know what's up - they'll get rid of the person / those who are doing this. Ravi is correct.
If the assholes don't know what's up they aren't doing their job.
I was a mod on a couple of forums years ago and was confronted with something similar. A quick research, an email to the iSP, and the person received notification from the ISP that it was noted and any more nonsense would be a suspension of service and a notification to the law as to why.

Yeah, that happened to me a couple of years back after a stunt I pulled in revenge for being banned lost a couple of far-lefties their jobs in the real, offline world. Oh well, c'est la vie (which, incidentally, was my reply to their ISP referral warning).

Gee, you're a real sweetheart. I hope you've changed your stupid attitude. Getting a few "lefties" fired hardly means that all the millions more "lefties" are going to bite the dust just because you'd like them to.

remove myself from the forum? This forum has taken a nosedive. I don't like it when it's considered A-ok for posters to make threats re: job & family, so I'm out.

Please remove my name from the members list, I don't see how to do it, or I would.

If the threat was in a posting, why don't you post what was said and by whom? That at least might shame the person into not doing it again.

Frankly, however, you can be quite bitchy and insulting yourself, often when it isn't even called for, and you take your tantrums to the next level by neg repping with additional ugly comments. My advice is to stop pissing people off in the first place and you'll be treated better.

If the threat was in a posting, why don't you post what was said and by whom? That at least might shame the person into not doing it again.

Frankly, however, you can be quite bitchy and insulting yourself, often when it isn't even called for, and you take your tantrums to the next level by neg repping with additional ugly comments. My advice is to stop pissing people off in the first place and you'll be treated better.

no one threatened her. she just got a bit heated up.

I was a mod on a couple of forums years ago and was confronted with something similar. A quick research, an email to the iSP, and the person received notification from the ISP that it was noted and any more nonsense would be a suspension of service and a notification to the law as to why.

Yeah, that happened to me a couple of years back after a stunt I pulled in revenge for being banned lost a couple of far-lefties their jobs in the real, offline world. Oh well, c'est la vie (which, incidentally, was my reply to their ISP referral warning).

Gee, you're a real sweetheart. I hope you've changed your stupid attitude. Getting a few "lefties" fired hardly means that all the millions more "lefties" are going to bite the dust just because you'd like them to.

One tries his best. But no, my ultimate goal isn't to get "millions more lefties" below the poverty line. The lefties that payed the price for their treacherous impudence deserved all they got, and that's all there is to it.

yeah , not even if one tries to report a leftie for allegedly violating the hatch act.

is this over this bullmal with sky dancer? i would love to know who threatened you....

damn it i will be all over facebook looking for your ass

okay hubby says i can re instate my fb account and find you......which is what i am gonna do....

I'm sorry to hear that anyone threatened Allie. I never have.

I don't like the way Allie posts to me, but I'd never wish her harm.

Allie, if anyone threatens you, report them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back