How do I tell the admins they got my birthdate wrong?

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
I got a happy birthday trophy, but my birthday is the 27, not the 26.

How do I let admin know my birthdate is wrong?

Happy almost birthday.

As a security concern shouldn't have your birthday online. ID theft and all that. DOB being one of those ID verification things.

Happy almost birthday.

As a security concern shouldn't have your birthday online. ID theft and all that. DOB being one of those ID verification things.

uhh.. you don't have to enter the year.

For that matter you don't have to be honest about what date it is. I have a friend who has three birthdays. She just chose 'em.

You need to present your birth certificate, long form, in triplicate, 4 blood tests and an affadavit that you were definitely not born in Kenya and thereafter smuggled into Hawaii.

Once you have jumped those small hurdles, the admin can clean up your problem.

:D

Happy almost birthday.

uhh.. you don't have to enter the year.

For that matter you don't have to be honest about what date it is. I have a friend who has three birthdays. She just chose 'em.

That's a thought. :)

I'm a master at masking my identity. To this day there are entities who think they have a member living at 123 Main Street, Anywhere USA, whose e-mail is served by "yall.com" whose name is Haywood Jablowme.

You need to present your birth certificate, long form, in triplicate, 4 blood tests and an affadavit that you were definitely not born in Kenya and thereafter smuggled into Hawaii.

Once you have jumped those small hurdles, the admin can clean up your problem.

:D

Naw.

He should just change his DOB.

So should the prez. That would explain how he got from Kenya to Hawaii and back again in tine to be born.

Anyway, if the OP did that --- problem solved.

Forum List

Back