How do i make it with my online distance education class?

Dang, I just read this thread and I should be looking for an article for an assignment that is due soon.

I just started school online, after being out of college for 4 years and I'm finding it so hard to focus and stay motivated to complete my classes. Any tips or suggestions you can give me? I've already committed so much money i don't want to drop off.

You don't tell us anything about the subjects and you expect advice? That is one of the problems with the schools, they behave as though all subjects are the same and a really good student is supposed to get A's in everything.

I never did that. I prioritized my subjects. I got A's in math and science and was content with C's in history. It was nothing but stupid propaganda anyway. English Lit was B's because it was so easy though I would have been satisfied with C's.

So I would say set your priorities first but I have no idea what you are taking.

psik

YOu really need to interact with the other students. Go and do labs on campus if you can.

I personally found all my DL classes a total waste. It is going to class and sharing mistakes and getting helpful correction that makes the difference.

Forum List

Back