How Do I Link To a Specific Post?

We're at home. I'm fixing dinner.

Uh oh! What 'cha cooking?
Vegetable Beef soup, baked potato with my own homemade salsa on it, boiled eggs, baked beans.

What do you put in your salsa? I can eat a baked potato as a meal in itself. (a little butter, cheese, chives, sour cream)
Here's the recipe - How to make Salsa Step-by-Step with Pictures

I thought you may have had a different type you were making! :cheeky-smiley-018:

I literally just had homemade salsa, not two minutes ago.

Can of diced tomatoes, yay much chopped onion, dumpy-dump of habanero sauce, big hunka garlic, liberal smattering of cilantro. Tweak, re-tweak, olé.

We're at home. I'm fixing dinner.

Vegetable Beef soup, baked potato with my own homemade salsa on it, boiled eggs, baked beans.

What do you put in your salsa? I can eat a baked potato as a meal in itself. (a little butter, cheese, chives, sour cream)

I thought you may have had a different type you were making! :cheeky-smiley-018:

Nope.
I use lemon juice though. I've made salsa before but this recipe is really nice. You don't need anything else on a potato.

Can of diced tomatoes, yay much chopped onion, dumpy-dump of habanero sauce, big hunka garlic, liberal smattering of cilantro. Tweak, re-tweak, olé.
Sounds good. I used fresh tomatoes. I switched out the Jalapeno peppers and used sweet peppers instead. I let it sit in the fridge overnight.

Pico de gallo is what ya'll are talking about. There's a local Mexican restaurant (not a chain) where I am that makes that and all of their sauces by hand. None of it is bought pre-made. I pick the tomatoes out of the pico and dump the rest on fajitas once a week for lunch.

Sounds good. I used fresh tomatoes. I switched out the Jalapeno peppers and used sweet peppers instead. I let it sit in the fridge overnight.

Letting the flavors blend like that is what makes it so good!

Sarah G wanted to know how to find specific posts. Do know how? I would think you'd have to know the post # and thread.

Sarah G wanted to know how to find specific posts. Do know how? I would think you'd have to know the post # and thread.

Already done. Like so.

Oh yeah -- I forgot the twist of lime.
It amazes me that some Latin cultures don't distinguish between "lemon" and "lime".

Thanks, you left click on the post number then paste the link that pops up in a form.

Thanks, you left click on the post number then paste the link that pops up in a form.
Cool.

Sorry about derailing your thread.

I guess I'm not alone when I say I love homemade salsa.

Cool.

You're fine, Muddie. Love seeing you around the threads. :)

Cool.

You're fine, Muddie. Love seeing you around the threads. :)

He needs to start a 'salsa' thread! mudwhistle

Right click is less work, for both reader and writer.
Just sayin'
I tried that way, the left click works for me. So easy.

That's what I use - left click.

I never saw left click before this thread but I'm staying with right. Gives you actual control over what your link says so you don't keep linking extraneous crap we all know like "USMB political discussion forum" or "Wikipedia -- the free Encyclopedia" or the one I saw last night -- a link to a newspaper article that read "Cookies must be enabled".

I dunno, if I'm trying to make a point and document it I just don't see the same rhetorical persuasion in a link that reads "cookies must be enabled"...

Forum List

Back