how do i ignore people on here? im too lazy to look it up

Lobotomized Lemming thinks that if they are responded to more than 5 times in a night, the person is following them and "spamming" them.

Unfortunately, the Lobotomized Lemming hasn't figured out that people responding in 2 threads (and not agreeing with them) isn't spamming.

But...............we'll see if they get that one figured out.....................

I'm on Lobotomized Lemming's ignore list...................anyone wanna quote this post so they see it?
Here ya' go!

Lobotomized Lemming thinks that if they are responded to more than 5 times in a night, the person is following them and "spamming" them.

Unfortunately, the Lobotomized Lemming hasn't figured out that people responding in 2 threads (and not agreeing with them) isn't spamming.

But...............we'll see if they get that one figured out.....................

I'm on Lobotomized Lemming's ignore list...................anyone wanna quote this post so they see it?
Here ya' go!

Thank You Kindly Jester!

I knew you had a decent stripe in ya!

Here ya' go!

Thank You Kindly Jester!

I knew you had a decent stripe in ya!
From one vet to another vet!

You're also too lazy to use your pinky to make upper case letters and punctuation?

Typical rw ... Needs the left to show him how to do what he should have learned in GRADE fucking SCHOOL.

And then, he whines when others point out what he already said.

rw froot loops - The REAL welfare problem in the US.

Really?

But you said you can't even take responsibility for skipping past posts you don't like.

You can practice on this one.

Just don't respond to it and PRESTO! You've ignored it.

Okay, now your turn ... Go ahead, try it ...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you don't get out of your mom's basement much...do you?

Because I don't want to scroll through hundreds of lines of spam I don't like personal responsibility? Makes sense.

How many brain cells have to fire in order to understand that laziness is not being responsible?

I'm hardly saying that shootings occur because people act like fools on the internet. I'm simply saying that with our society so quick to not help each other and to spew hatred and slurs and things of that nature, it doesn't surprise me that the levels of violence in this country are what they are. People can't even have civil discussion no wonder they kill each other.

Really? That's your logic? You are to lazy to figure something out and if people don't help you, it's societies fault and that's why people get killed?

Not much on responsibility are you?

I'd be willing to bet money I'm much bigger on personal responsibility than you are.

Good for you! What a great person you are! My, we all bow down to you! Your mommy must be real proud.

I'll show you how to work the ignore...okay now it's down, you are on ignore. See how simple that was.

Now, go do it.

You're also too lazy to use your pinky to make upper case letters and punctuation?

Typical rw ... Needs the left to show him how to do what he should have learned in GRADE fucking SCHOOL.

And then, he whines when others point out what he already said.

rw froot loops - The REAL welfare problem in the US.

Really?

But you said you can't even take responsibility for skipping past posts you don't like.

You can practice on this one.

Just don't respond to it and PRESTO! You've ignored it.

Okay, now your turn ... Go ahead, try it ...

you don't get out of your mom's basement much...do you?

Because I don't want to scroll through hundreds of lines of spam I don't like personal responsibility? Makes sense.

This board is loaded with trolls. Some posters never comment on the OP but instead, post one insult after another.

You don't have to join every fight you're invited to and, if you're like me, you get to the point of knowing who will post something worth reading and who posts nothing but childish insults. Why don't you just skip over the stupid baby stuff?

I've been criticized for not staying in threads. Whether or not I start the thread, there have been those who have stated the belief that I should continue to post comment after comment to a given thread. Incredibly, even a moderator has stated that opinion and, as far as I can tell, it is only that - an opinion.

For the most part, I've ignored that opinion.

Why can't you do the same thing?

If you find you cannot, you might want to consider that you have probably spent more time explaining and bitching in this thread than you would have if you had simply gone looking for the information you asked for.

no

Forum List

Back