How do I attach an avatar?

Woohooo, I did it. I was trying to do it somewhere else, and it wasn't that easy. Truth be known, I gave up.

Originally posted by Johnney
and PM me if you have nekkid pics of yourself! or if you would like me to take some

:rolleyes: I would put up a NORMAL picture of myself, but I don't have a scanner or digital camera.

Originally posted by Said1
Woohooo, I did it. I was trying to do it somewhere else, and it wasn't that easy. Truth be known, I gave up.

:rolleyes: I would put up a NORMAL picture of myself, but I don't have a scanner or digital camera.
i stole mine...lol j/k
my printer is an all in one, and i got Jmarie a digital cam a couple years ago for christmas.

and SE, you must have missed the silent tampon thread...lol

Originally posted by MtnBiker
But Dan, your kitty is at the wrong end of the gun. I'm wondering what Said1's kitty is aiming at?
Saids kitty was the guy from phonebooth

Originally posted by Dan
Man, what's with all the evil kitty avatars?

The picture reminded me of my cat. She consistantly gets her ass kicked by another big cat on my street. When she's inside, she growels at it through the window. When she's outside, she runs like hell. There's a dog that get's her back up to. Anyway, I'm sure she has a lengthy hit list. I think that's the cat who shot Kennedy isn't it?

Originally posted by Said1
I'm not offended, just a little "tierd". Perhaps I should jump over to the "Hangover Cure" thread;)
im tellin ya, corned beef and cabbage!

Forum List

Back