How Do Gay Couples Feel about not being able to have children?

If you are gay or if you know any gay couples, do you know if it bothers them that they can not have children together of their own?

If it were "mean to be" and it "totally natural" why are same sex couples not afforded a natural way to procreate?

The ones I know feel the same way straight couples who need help having a child feel. The end result is a child born to a family.

Whether it is a straight couple conceiving the natural way or a couple using artificial insemination with a surrogate, a child is born in a loving home.

Some people really desire a child that is biologically both. I would be speaking to those. Maybe they feel bitter that God or natural prohibits ALL homosexual couples from having biological offspring. Maybe not

Why would they be bitter?

They are married and have a family......something homosexuals have wanted for generations

Nice sidestep. Then explain why they want to genetically engineer children with no need for the opposite sex?

LOL

They are married and do what is necessary to have children

Why does it upset you so much?
It doesn't upset them
I'm not. Just wondering....cause I think I would not understand if I were gay

The ones I know feel the same way straight couples who need help having a child feel. The end result is a child born to a family.

Whether it is a straight couple conceiving the natural way or a couple using artificial insemination with a surrogate, a child is born in a loving home.

Some people really desire a child that is biologically both. I would be speaking to those. Maybe they feel bitter that God or natural prohibits ALL homosexual couples from having biological offspring. Maybe not

They are married and have a family......something homosexuals have wanted for generations

Nice sidestep. Then explain why they want to genetically engineer children with no need for the opposite sex?

LOL

They are married and do what is necessary to have children

Why does it upset you so much?
It doesn't upset them

Kind of blows your own theory

Thanks.

Not really

It does seem to upset conservatives that gay families have children. They actually tried to block it for decades.

Now it is....

<sob> But....but....they are not really your children

Personally, I'm all for to each his own.
But coming to a concensus on what rules we need to live by to be the best functional society ..... Not gonna happen

If you are gay or if you know any gay couples, do you know if it bothers them that they can not have children together of their own?

If it were "mean to be" and it "totally natural" why are same sex couples not afforded a natural way to procreate?

Come now. All kinds of people yearn to have children that are biologically part of both spouses or partners. The bitterness come in when homosexuals can't, ever

I have children that are biologically mine and a child that is not. I can honestly say I love them equally and am just as proud of each as I am the others.

I think gay couples understand the basic biology of procreation. I have never known one who seemed bitter at God about it.

It seems to me that the same people who will blather about how "gays are such a small percentage....why should we care about them" then are threatened by the prospect of a few Lesbians who might -at some point in the distant future- want to have a child without a male's sperm.

Be that as it may, nature do not naturally provide that ability, and, is therefore unnatural, and, perhaps, a classified deviancy.

Society acceptance means growing deviancy acceptance, not moral approval

if they want children, they adopt children or have a surrogate.

why do you care?

and do you believe that older couples who are no longer capable of having kids shouldn't marry?

or people who are infertile?

Marriage has nothing to do with it.

I am talking biology

If you are naturally attracted to the same sex then your natural sexual orientation excludes reproduction.
People can be infertile but still be attracted to the opposite sex so their sexual orientation does not exclude reproduction even if they themselves cannot reproduce.

If it is your nature to be attracted to the opposite sex then seeking to reproduce is contrary to that nature.

If you are naturally attracted to a woman who is infertile then your natural sexual orientation precludes reproduction.

Sorry- the desire to have and raise children is not related to the gender that you are attracted to.

Not if you don't know the woman is infertile.

Many women and men do not know if they are infertile until they try to have kids and many marriages end in divorce because of it.

If you are attracted to the same sex then your nature excludes procreation.

If you are attracted to a woman who is infertile- then your nature precludes procreation- together.

Lots of people who cannot procreate together- have kids anyway- both through assistance (other peoples sperm or ovum) or through adoption.

Sexual attraction doesn't have anything to do with the inclination to have kids- or not have kids.

It's the compulsion of homosexuals to have their own biological children that I am referencing.

'compulsion'

I guess that is what you call homosexuals who have children by choice- as opposed to the straight couples who have children by accident.

Be that as it may, nature do not naturally provide that ability, and, is therefore unnatural, and, perhaps, a classified deviancy.

Society acceptance means growing deviancy acceptance, not moral approval

They seem perfectly happy

Only conservatives seem irritated

And the woman born without a womb?
The man born without testes?

Unnatural- and deviants too?

Exactly- in either case it is always a child that was a desired child- not an accidental child.

Come now. All kinds of people yearn to have children that are biologically part of both spouses or partners. The bitterness come in when homosexuals can't, ever

I have known some couples that had sadness because they couldn't have biological children between them- well for example my sister in law who just got married- she can't have kids.

I don't know of any gay couples who are bitter about not being able to have kids who are biologically part of both of them.

Forum List

Back