How do fake-moon landing conspiracists

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
explain the earth over the moon horizon shot of the planet Earth that was taken by the Apollo 8 crew (Anders, Lovell, Borman) Christmas Eve 1968???

Was that photo faked?

There was obviously the technology to get humans to the moon - the actual landing itself was but a simple formality.....

This is no longer debatable. There are pictures of the trails they made with the lunar module that you can clearly see, taken from Indias probe last year... or was that earlier this year? Cant remember.

http://www.physorg.com/news171102159.html

Last edited:
Earth over moon horizon photo shoots faked moon-landing to hell

explain the earth over the moon horizon shot of the planet Earth that was taken by the Apollo 8 crew (Anders, Lovell, Borman) Christmas Eve 1968???

Was that photo faked?

There was obviously the technology to get humans to the moon - the actual landing itself was but a simple formality.....

Ask O.J.

I was 15 years old deliverying the defunt SeattlePI on the morning of the first moon landing - around 5AM.

Me and my dog. Sends chills up my spine.

Headline was MOON WALK

Remember it like yesterday.

Last edited:
There was such an air of hope and optimism back then. Now we get to read about fixing toilets and solar panels.

Watched 2001 A Space Addyssey back in 1968 when it came out - in the Cinerama Theater in downdown Seattle.

Now mostly infested by drug-dealers and their clients.

There was such an air of hope and optimism back then. Now we get to read about fixing toilets and solar panels.

Watched 2001 A Space Addyssey back in 1968 when it came out - in the Cinerama Theater in downdown Seattle.

The Cinerama is still one of the best theatres downtown, drug infested or no. I believe it has the biggest screen in Seattle.

I saw 2001 at the Cinerama too! 1968 was a great time. Didn't have to listen to all of the idiots on the internet. Okay, okay, I still like the internet but it can be really stupid at times.:lol::lol:

The Cinerama is still one of the best theatres downtown, drug infested or no. I believe it has the biggest screen in Seattle.
I think this is true.:eusa_angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back