How do conservatives plan on winning?

Decepticon

Rookie
Jan 11, 2012
I see them aligning with the uber-wealthy against everyone else.
Look at their top candidates. One has a half-million credit line at Tiffany's to keep his trophy wife happy and HE'S the poorer one.

Good luck connecting with everyday Americans. You know...those people who AREN'T millionaires? It's going to be a pretty hard sell that a Wall Street insider who wrecked jobs for a living is a better choice than a guy who came in, somewhat cleaned up the mess left him and has started to fix things.

I can't wait for someone to ask Romney or Newt how much a gallon of milk or a pair of jeans cost.
When they can't answer satisfactorily, everyone will know just how out of touch they are with WORKING AMERICANS and that will seal their fate.

they love to trash the American people and call them deabeats and losers.

They love to coddle the lenders who ran this country into the ground for a couple of quarters of profits.

They forgot to make sure corporations could vote and real people couldnt.

Look at their top candidates. One has a half-million credit line at Tiffany's to keep his trophy wife happy and HE'S the poorer one.

Good luck connecting with everyday Americans. You know...those people who AREN'T millionaires? It's going to be a pretty hard sell that a Wall Street insider who wrecked jobs for a living is a better choice than a guy who came in, somewhat cleaned up the mess left him and has started to fix things.

I can't wait for someone to ask Romney or Newt how much a gallon of milk or a pair of jeans cost.
When they can't answer satisfactorily, everyone will know just how out of touch they are with WORKING AMERICANS and that will seal their fate.

By pointing to obama's record
By pointing out his divisive rhetoric
By pointing out the inflation in goods, services, and gas prices since he took office
by pointing out that there are less net jobs today, with more american citizens in total, then when he took office
By pointing out that he has added more to the debt than any previous president
By pointing out he wants to return to pre-bush tax rates which would make my 5 figure income's taxes go up 3%
By pointing out hte LONG LIST of republican legislative bills to help the economy which the democrats have obstructed in the senate.

I'm sure there is more

• Banned

Obama, Pelosi and Reid are "in touch" with working Americans?

Where?

Obama's parent's weren't running for frickin President. Mittens was.
You think a single parent kid knows more about working families than some privledged snot-nosed silver-spoon little twerp kid who's daddy was running for PRESIDENT?

Jeez.
That was like shooting a goldfish in a dixie cup with a RPG.

Where?

You think a single parent kid knows more about working families than some privledged snot-nosed silver-spoon little twerp kid who's daddy was running for PRESIDENT?

Jeez.

What in the fuck are you babbling about?

Yes because John Kerry was POOR, John Edwards had no money either, the Clinton's weren't pulling in millions each year for 1 hour speaking engagements? Obama was a poor guy either, he had a best selling book. Michelle made what $500K a year?

Pelosi was a rich bitch before she started her insider trading scams in Congress. Heck even numbnutz Joe Biden is a millionaire!

If you run for President you better be rich and successful. No one votes for the idiot or the man who lost all his/her money. Funny how you think we should look down on someone like Romney who was a HIGHLY successful businessman! Is that what you would want running the country? A man who knows how to run things? Or would you prefer a guy who could run your lemonade stand, declared BK twice and never was able to run a successful business?

See conservatives don't look down at success, we envy it and strive to reach that success! Even though they lie about it, most liberals admire success as. That is why they never toss us a poor loser to run for office!

How are they going to win? Look at your post, Decepticon...

They can either elect a man who WAS fixing broken things for twenty five years in the Private Sector and was the Republican Governor of a heavily Democratic State...or they can vote for a man who "somewhat cleaned up the mess left him and has started to fix things." Is that REALLY the best you can say about Barack? That he "somewhat" cleaned up the mess and he's "started" to fix things?

They win by asking voters one simple question...Do you want four more years of THIS?

He's the most divisive Pres ever.
He's ignores the Constitution more than anyone.
Broke major promises
didn't create anywhere near the jobs he likes to lie about.
Still has less experience than Palin
hired criminals to run shit
hired communist to run shit
Gave $10Billion to Brazilian oil just 2 weeks after he who must not be named, invested heavily in it.
wasted billions investing in green companies that either went under or moved out of the country.
Thought it was funny his shovel ready jobs weren't so shovel ready AND HE KNEW IT.

The list is fucking endless

Where?

Jeez.

What in the fuck are you babbling about?

YOU derided Obama as being "in touch" with working Americans.
HOW did he grow up? Rich? Or in a SINGLE PARENT WORKING household?
How did MITTENS grow up? Oh, HIS dad was RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!

Now, WHO do you think is going to be MORE IN TOUCH with WORKING AMERICANS?
A kid of a Presidential candidate or one coming from a single parent household?

Holy crap. That I even had to EXPLAIN that to you shows just how woefully ignorant you guys are about Obama and your own candidate. I'm sorry. I should remember that this board is not used to someone posting that knows what the hell they're talking about.
I'll try and keep it easy so you right wing simpletons can keep up.

They can either elect a man who WAS fixing broken things for twenty five years in the Private Sector and was the Republican Governor of a heavily Democratic State...or they can vote for a man who "somewhat cleaned up the mess left him and has started to fix things." Is that REALLY the best you can say about Barack? That he "somewhat" cleaned up the mess and he's "started" to fix things?

They win by asking voters one simple question...Do you want four more years of THIS?

You bet.

Its going to be all about the economy and jobs.

I don't see either improving substantially by Nov 2012.

Do you??

This is a Presidential election, not "The Price Is Right". I don't need a President who shops for his own milk. I need one who can uphold the Constitution, fix the mess Obama has made of the economy, and keep Iran from nuking us.

That, by the way, is the answer to the question. Conservatives plan to win by nominating someone who actually understands the job, puts forth a solid plan for fulfilling it, and leaving petty little leftist dipshits like you sitting in the corner, worrying over bullshit concerns like "Does he know how much milk costs?"

the republican party of the last decade or so has been the most devisive element in this country.

These nutters actually think calling the American people deadbeats and losers is going to win them an election?

Where?

Jeez.

Oh, good God, like Obama was raised in the projects somewhere by a hotel maid. Give it a rest.

Laying off American workers and sending their jobs to India and China is "fixing broken things"???

All we have to to win and counter your question is ask one simple question in return..."WHAT has changed about the republican economic platform since they augered the economy into the ground the last time?

Where?

Well, both Pelosi and Reid (I'll give the Messiah a pass since I am not convinced of his guilt in this)... but Pelosi and Reid both got rich by insider trading. That is illegal for the rest of us.... but not congress.... and neither of them sent a bill to the Messiah to stop their gravy train.

Likewise can be said for Gingrich.

But, not Romney. He didn't use his position to illegally obtain financial gains. :eusa_angel:

New Topics

Forum List

Back