How do catholics justify all the pedophilia the church overlooked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Mustafa

You should have your sex drive revoked and made flacid....

And HOW, oh medical genius, does one make a SEX DRIVE flacid?

I still want to know what type of doctor that you are. Medical, Osteopathicm, Dentistry, Philosophy, Psychology?

Mustafa - Flaccid. double consonant c.

Just thought you MIGHT want to know.
Im sure you'll happily disprove this incorrectly as well.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by freeandfun1
My wife decided not to get em after she heard how painful it is! (and I am glad..... didn't want her to get em anyway!).

Physical pain goes away - the emotional lift it can provide women is invaluable.

:)

Originally posted by NewGuy

If you have to ask then your movie star name can't be 'Bolt Upright.'

Originally posted by -=d=-
Physical pain goes away - the emotional lift it can provide women is invaluable.

:)

emotional lift? yes. I also had a hell of a physical lift - LMAO
(ok, that was tacky....sorry) :p:

Originally posted by NewGuy

If you have to ask then your movie star name can't be 'Bolt Upright.'

I thought physicians (which you claimed to be in ANOTHER post) and SURGEONS BOTH knew the difference between genitals and sex drives.

As I said, I am glad you don't treat anyone I know.

You're really a doctor?

Yes

Maybe the girl you mentioned screamed bloody murder if someone came near her with a brush, which resulted in a short hair cut? My daughter is a very talented climber and soccer player, her favorite shirt has a picture of the "Hulk" on it - it's all so clear now, my daughter is gay "sniff, sniff" My red neck ex is going to be very pissed when I he finds out.

Unfortunately the parents of this child have already taken her to a psychiatrist because of their concerns. Primary homosexual traits were diagnosed but because this is not now considered a disease, no treatment is available.

Every one of the several hundred adult gay men I have seen in my practice over the past 30 years has reported that as a child he had some "feminine" traits and interests that made him feel "different." Many of these traits disappeared during adolescence, but as children most of my gay male patients had little interest in rough-and-tumble activities, were atypically emotional and cried easily, and preferred playing with girls more than with other boys. Many occasionally dressed in their sister’s or mother’s clothes. Most formed a strong bond with their mothers, with whom they shared so many of these traits. Many occasionally wished that they had been born girls rather than boys because "life would have been easier," while a few had the sustained wish throughout childhood to be a girl.

Such observations are in accord with the findings of a 1995 review of the studies of homosexuals in which Bailey and Zucker concluded that there is "clear evidence of a relation between patterns of childhood sex-typed behavior and later sexual orientation."

http://www.psych.org/pnews/97-11-21/isay.html

I cry at movies. I love interior design. I loved my mom when I was younger. I didn't like to 'wrassel'. I learned to make and serve coffee when I was 6.

That is NOT 'homosexuality'. Having gender issues is not homosexuality either. Homosexuality is about 'those whom you PREFER to have sex with'. For the enjoyment.

I love the company of women. I enjoy the company of men. I feel attracted to some women or men more than others. Because I feel gop_jeff, and Brad Pitt are 'attractive men' does NOT mean I'm gay. It means I recognize attractive features in personality or physical appearance.

(sigh).

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
SO GO! If a patient is in the OR and youre posting on a message board, Im scared.

He loses credibility with every post.

oh you BAD man LOL

DK wont let me post nudes, sorry. (actually, I wont let him take pics much less post em)
so you'll just have to settle for this:

:boobies:

oh you BAD man LOL

DK wont let me post nudes, sorry. (actually, I wont let him take pics much less post em)

That is the HOTTEST pic I have ever SEEN!!!!!!

:D

oh you BAD man LOL

lol :)

You are QUITE thin. :)

My wife is of the same opinion as you - it's bad to have 'evidence' floating around.

:D

If she gets her rack adjusted, we'll prolly do some car/motorcycle shots though. You remember the other shots of her and the bike? :)

I didnt see any pics of her on or by your bike and/or car - must have missed those (unless youre being a smart ass and Im too slow to catch on - LOL) :p:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back