How do catholics justify all the pedophilia the church overlooked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by -=d=-
Very ego-centric eh?

'my Buddies' speak based on God's Bible...You speak on items you pull from your buttocks :)

Enjoy your day, hombre.

Lets see:

I am egocentric because I don't concern myself with my own place in some future heaven but involve myself with mankind's needs and help.

You are not egocentric because all you are concerned about is yourself and your own salvation.

It seems that you are the one who is copraphagic.

the suffix 'ic' is not properly used here. The word coprophagy may have the added suffix -y +ous and still be correct. Never 'ic'.

Just some info you may want.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
the suffix 'ic' is not properly used here. The word coprophagy may have the added suffix -y +ous and still be correct. Never 'ic'.

english and grammar lessons can be posted at this forum here :p:

and a big poopti-doo to you too :mad:

Im being.....helpful.

Just because YOU dont know these things, doesnt mean I dont
:p:

owned. :D

D - Sometimes it really rocks to be me......

:banana:
:three:
:rotflmao:

Originally posted by NewGuy
I know.

MAN BOOBS.

There has to be a market...........

My wife is interested in the proceedure for herself; I asked if she'd mind getting them installed on her BACK...how MUCH would that OWN??? eh? :D Or on front AND back. WOWO...

:-D

My wife is interested in the proceedure for herself; I asked if she'd mind getting them installed on her BACK...how MUCH would that OWN??? eh? :D Or on front AND back. WOWO...

I want one right smack in the middle of my forehead.

:D

OK, that's just weird...

word to the wise, its the most horrific pain Ive ever felt. childbirth was nothing compared to the day after the boob surgery.

OWWWWWIE!

Originally posted by Said1

You're really a doctor?

Yes

Maybe the girl you mentioned screamed bloody murder if someone came near her with a brush, which resulted in a short hair cut? My daughter is a very talented climber and soccer player, her favorite shirt has a picture of the "Hulk" on it - it's all so clear now, my daughter is gay "sniff, sniff" My red neck ex is going to be very pissed when I he finds out.

Unfortunately the parents of this child have already taken her to a psychiatrist because of their concerns. Primary homosexual traits were diagnosed but because this is not now considered a disease, no treatment is available.

Every one of the several hundred adult gay men I have seen in my practice over the past 30 years has reported that as a child he had some "feminine" traits and interests that made him feel "different." Many of these traits disappeared during adolescence, but as children most of my gay male patients had little interest in rough-and-tumble activities, were atypically emotional and cried easily, and preferred playing with girls more than with other boys. Many occasionally dressed in their sister’s or mother’s clothes. Most formed a strong bond with their mothers, with whom they shared so many of these traits. Many occasionally wished that they had been born girls rather than boys because "life would have been easier," while a few had the sustained wish throughout childhood to be a girl.

Such observations are in accord with the findings of a 1995 review of the studies of homosexuals in which Bailey and Zucker concluded that there is "clear evidence of a relation between patterns of childhood sex-typed behavior and later sexual orientation."

http://www.psych.org/pnews/97-11-21/isay.html

word to the wise, its the most horrific pain Ive ever felt. childbirth was nothing compared to the day after the boob surgery.

OWWWWWIE!
My wife decided not to get em after she heard how painful it is! (and I am glad..... didn't want her to get em anyway!).

Did you say never use "ic?" Sorry but I am aware of the word and its use and the ending is correct. I hope our friend doesn't learn the meaning of the word coprophagic. It is also correct to use the 'ic' with the same word which is 'corprophobic.'

http://www.asstr.org/~pauline/coprophagic-eulogy.htm

Originally posted by Mustafa
You're really a doctor?

Yes

Maybe the girl you mentioned screamed bloody murder if someone came near her with a brush, which resulted in a short hair cut? My daughter is a very talented climber and soccer player, her favorite shirt has a picture of the "Hulk" on it - it's all so clear now, my daughter is gay "sniff, sniff" My red neck ex is going to be very pissed when I he finds out.

Unfortunately the parents of this child have already taken her to a psychiatrist because of their concerns. Primary homosexual traits were diagnosed but because this is not now considered a disease, no treatment is available.

Every one of the several hundred adult gay men I have seen in my practice over the past 30 years has reported that as a child he had some "feminine" traits and interests that made him feel "different." Many of these traits disappeared during adolescence, but as children most of my gay male patients had little interest in rough-and-tumble activities, were atypically emotional and cried easily, and preferred playing with girls more than with other boys. Many occasionally dressed in their sister’s or mother’s clothes. Most formed a strong bond with their mothers, with whom they shared so many of these traits. Many occasionally wished that they had been born girls rather than boys because "life would have been easier," while a few had the sustained wish throughout childhood to be a girl.

Such observations are in accord with the findings of a 1995 review of the studies of homosexuals in which Bailey and Zucker concluded that there is "clear evidence of a relation between patterns of childhood sex-typed behavior and later sexual orientation."

http://www.psych.org/pnews/97-11-21/isay.html

If I have wished I had boobs in the past, does that make me homosexual or gender confused?

No.

I WOULD LIKE BOOBS ENOUGH TO WANT A PAIR FOR MYSELF.

Why?

Hmmmm......SEX DRIVE?

I love your A=B logic. You should have your license revoked.

Originally posted by Mustafa
Did you say never use "ic?" Sorry but I am aware of the word and its use and the ending is correct. I hope our friend doesn't learn the meaning of the word coprophagic.

http://www.asstr.org/~pauline/coprophagic-eulogy.htm

THIS is your source? Good Lord.

Ok, oh head in the sand one.

Arguiing with illogic is something that I dont have time for today.

Have fun, kiddo!

Originally posted by freeandfun1
My wife decided not to get em after she heard how painful it is! (and I am glad..... didn't want her to get em anyway!).

smart woman! It really does hurt. Alot. I was much younger when I did this and thought I was invincible LOL

Originally posted by NewGuy

If I have wished I had boobs in the past, does that make me homosexual or gender confused?

It makes you have gynecomastia if you are a male.

I WOULD LIKE BOOBS ENOUGH TO WANT A PAIR FOR MYSELF.

No problem. Just submit to a surgical procedure and you can be made into a woman or man, whichever is your proclivity.

Hmmmm......SEX DRIVE?

I love your A=B logic. You should have your license revoked.

You should have your sex drive revoked and made flacid....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back