How do catholics justify all the pedophilia the church overlooked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by proud_savagette

That's one of the more idiotic insults I've ever heard...yeah, let's insult someone with their large intestine...????

Savagette the original poster, NewGuy is the one who made that original statement about his main thinking orginating in that long ignored end duct called the appendix.

Look to the original poster for trying to become an anatomist and physiologist.

Savagette think and read before you open your mouth.

Originally posted by Mustafa
Savagette the original poster, NewGuy is the one who made that original statement about his main thinking orginating in that long ignored end duct called the appendix.

Look to the original poster for trying to become an anatomist and physiologist.

Savagette think and read before you open your mouth.

agreed

Maybe we've said enough about the whole church/pedophilia thing...for now.

Unless anyone has something INTERESTING to add...

You seem to be missing the basic point. If you think it was so idiotic, why acknowledge it? Instead, you become just as childlike as new guy. I suppose you just couldn't pass up the chance, could you?

Anyway, back to the topic. NOt that I approve of the whole priest thing, but what about the ACLU and them approving of NAMBLA, an outfit that advocates sex between grown men and little boys, reportedly as young as age 8? This goes far beyond priests, people! But no, let's just get all huffy about the priests and judge a religion, basing your opinion on some sickos in the church who should be kicked out.

You seem to be missing the basic point. If you think it was so idiotic, why acknowledge it? Instead, you become just as childlike as new guy. I suppose you just couldn't pass up the chance, could you?

Like NewGuy, there are people out there, who have aberrant ideations about physiology or ignorant groups like the ACLU that have aberrant ideas of protecting freedoms for children predators,

Anyway, back to the topic. NOt that I approve of the whole priest thing, but what about the ACLU and them approving of NAMBLA, an outfit that advocates sex between grown men and little boys, reportedly as young as age 8? This goes far beyond priests, people! But no, let's just get all huffy about the priests and judge a religion, basing your opinion on some sickos in the church who should be kicked out.

Unfortunately the Church by its holy proclamation of priestly celibacy is both attracting and protecting those who come to the calling not for Jesus but for a perfect place to carry on their sick damage to children. The ACLU in its zeal to protect rights destroys those they originally meant to protect.

let's just get all huffy about the priests

Yes, let's. Sick bastards.
It's really the leadership that has been appauling. It's not the fact that the priests molested boys. It's that when church officials found out they ROUTINELY transferred them instead of turning them over toi the authorities. THEY ALLOWED THE ABUSES TO CONTINUE.

All this because the church requires it's priests to be celibate?

Unfortunately the Church by its holy proclamation of priestly celibacy is both attracting and protecting those who come to the calling not for Jesus but for a perfect place to carry on their sick damage to children. The ACLU in its zeal to protect rights destroys those they originally meant to protect.
Yes, I understand this. So how do they differ? They don't. Not really. They are both equally disturbing. In my opinion, at least. It's pathetic that kids can't be safe in practicing their religion or rely on the law to protect them from such things. But i still don't understand why no one else is mentioning NAMBLA and all that. Since when is not allowing "man-boy love" against the first amendment?!
Yes, let's. Sick bastards. It's really the leadership that has been appauling. It's not the fact that the priests molested boys. It's that when church officials found out they ROUTINELY transferred them instead of turning them over toi the authorities. THEY ALLOWED THE ABUSES TO CONTINUE.
So does the ACLU, through NAMBLA. Duh. They would make it legal. Duh. So why not get huffy about them as well???

Yes, I understand this. So how do they differ? They don't. Not really. They are both equally disturbing. In my opinion, at least. It's pathetic that kids can't be safe in practicing their religion or rely on the law to protect them from such things. But i still don't understand why no one else is mentioning NAMBLA and all that. Since when is not allowing "man-boy love" against the first amendment?!

There is a significant difference between those who are pedophilic priests and members of NAMBLA. The priests hide behind their cassocks and don't proudly announce to the world that they love to destroy young lives. They pervert their church and its teachings for their own demented way of life.

The men of NAMBLA are open and public about their proclivity. They do not use their work or faith to conceal what they feel is natural for them.

Now do you understand the difference and why the two are not mentioned in the same breath? I do not know one pedophilic priest who is a member of NAMBLA.

So does the ACLU, through NAMBLA. Duh. They would make it legal. Duh. So why not get huffy about them as well???

Huffy? Duh? The liberal democrat ACLU lawyers, although professing the noble goal of protecting civil liberties forgets that protecting one who shouts 'fire' in a movie theater resulting in the death of many innocents is guilty of murder and has given up all their civil liberties.

Do you understand or are you still confused?

:confused:

Originally posted by ajwps

There is a significant difference between those who are pedophilic priests and members of NAMBLA. The priests hide behind their cassocks and don't proudly announce to the world that they love to destroy young lives. They pervert their church and its teachings for their own demented way of life.

The men of NAMBLA are open and public about their proclivity. They do not use their work or faith to conceal what they feel is natural for them.

Now do you understand the difference and why the two are not mentioned in the same breath? I do not know one pedophilic priest who is a member of NAMBLA.

Huffy? Duh? The liberal democrat ACLU lawyers, although professing the noble goal of protecting civil liberties forgets that protecting one who shouts 'fire' in a movie theater resulting in the death of many innocents is guilty of murder and has given up all their civil liberties.

Do you understand or are you still confused?

:confused:

ajwps, could you please study other threads and use the standard quoting mechanism. You're a doctor you should be able to pick it up. Doctors are pretty smart. Though I'm beginning to wonder, since they were stupid enough to let the insurance companies completely take over the profession. Way to go. If you had worked with people instead of demanding exorbitant fees, none of this would have happened. Oh well, live and learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back