How do aliens look like?

Yes, I agree. He is a bit of a nut case. (But he is kinda cute.) When I was living without cable I bought some of the CDs on sale from Amazon. I have one on which he says that the Great Pyramid is at the juncture of the longest line of latitude and the longest line of longitude. Did he go to 4th grade? The longest line of latitude is the equator and they are not where near that. But, more, the latitude lines are roughly equal. WTF?

They come up with some sites, though, that I never knew existed and they are fascinating. Last night they had a bunch of crystal skulls. It would be nice if mainstream science would address who/what this advanced civilization was. Clearly people with stone age tools did not build the pyramids. And it was clear to me when I saw them that the stones were not rolled across SAND using logs. The whole contraption would have sunk into the sand. Mainstream science is cheating us.

You do realize much of what they are addressing is old theories that are no longer held by modern science? I can take a coconut in the pacific and pebble in the US and draw "scientific" correlations as to how the got there and who was responsible. (I claim it was European swallows..... with the coconut, subterranean aliens with the pebble).
If you were to watch real archeological presentations you'll find we're finding that "stone age man" was much more sophisticated and knowledgeable than we used to give them credit for.
I watched Ancient Aliens last night and laughed as I could come up with reasonable scientific explanations and, similar to theirs, unreasonable explanations to counter every one of their claims.
That's why I call it the best comedy show on TV.........

I just can't buy that those huge structures were built by a primitive society. These are Stone Age tools:

Google Image Result for http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fb/National_park_stone_tools.jpg

There is no way they built pyramids with them. Mainstream science needs to stop bullshitting us and do their job. They need to search for who/what advanced civilization built those structures. It wasn't people with arrowheads and bones.

If you're talking about Egypt, that was the Bronze Age not the Stone Age not to mention the Iron Age started in Egypt and they were not a primitive society. Nor were the Meso-Americans a truly primitive society. There's one plausible theory that canals were dug to the sites and the stone floated in on barges, could explain the evidence of water in the pyramids. Just because there's soft sand on the surface of the areas doesn't mean it was like that when the structures were built, there is solid ground below the sand. Where do you think the pyramid's foundations are? As for Meso-America, rock can be cut and polished with rock, it's hard but not impossible.

Does not really fit to the "Paranormal" forum, but well...

Given that there is intelligent life comparable to us in space, how does it look like?

Why, that is my question, should it look like this:
alien-4.jpg

Wouldn´t it be probable that aliens look just like we do?

well looking at the pic you provided your asking about greys.

The light skin and huge eyes probably means they live in a dark enviroment and that's why they look like that. Their lack of hair and clothes implies they live in a warm climate. Small nose and protected ears means there's a reason on their planet for thier facial features to be protected and small.

Given that there is intelligent life comparable to us in space, how does it look like?

alien-4.jpg

well looking at the pic you provided your asking about greys.

The light skin and huge eyes probably means they live in a dark enviroment and that's why they look like that. Their lack of hair and clothes implies they live in a warm climate. Small nose and protected ears means there's a reason on their planet for thier facial features to be protected and small.
Sure they do. Or not?

It´s nothing, nature would create, that´s for sure.

alien-4.jpg

Who says there is intelligent life in space?

Who says ther is intelligent life on earth?

I can speak for all life in the universe but Beta Triangulans look like earth cats.
We are much smarter though we don't lick our butts.

What a difference a comma makes:

Here it as it was posted:
We are much smarter though we don't lick our butts.

Here, the line means we are smarter than cats because we don't lick our butts.
We are much smarter though, we don't lick our butts.

And, here, cats are smarter than us because they lick their butts.
We are much smarter, though we don't lick our butts.

alien-4.jpg

Given the huge variety of how life looks right here on Earth despite the same gravity, light, and other enviromental factors influencing an organism's evolution and appearence, an alien organism could pretty much look like anything. If we're talking about aliens visiting Earth, that interesting narrows things quite a bit since in order to evolve technology like space travel and the like you're going to have to have been a very successful animal back home to have evolved that far. Probably be a predator of some sort as humans are (eyes in front enabling depth perception, ability to function in water or on land, etc.)

We can actually imagine the home world of a visiting alien by how it's described. Thinking of the Greys in particular, large eyes suggest dim light back home (larger eyes being able to collect more light) so their home system's star is probably an older one that our Sun since it gives off less light. Small short bodies but oversized head is tricky. Small short body could be higher gravity, but the head throws that into question. Could be a species that spends an inordinant amount of time in space and microgravity though. Barring 'warp drive' generations could live and die in space just to get to nearby stars. Pale skin like 'white' humans could be indicative of subterranean or indoor evolution so defence against sunlight evolving darker shades wouldn't be necessary.

If we assume successful organisms evolving to technology and space travel have things in common like our basic body type (head, neck, trunk, arms and legs et al.) then it'd be reasonable aliens would be humanoid in basic appearence. But vastly older species here on Earth have evolved but not evolved technology (sharks are said to be unchanged despite 250 million years of evolution.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back