How do aliens look like?

All aliens would have to have been made by god in his image so all aliens would look like us?
No, but it is not questioned that we exist. So it must be much more probable that an intelligent form of life in space (Note: comparable to us) looks like we do than different from us.

13_x_19_the_twilight_zone_to_serve_man_motivational_typeer_bb2cc43e.jpg

Does not really fit to the "Paranormal" forum, but well...

Given that there is intelligent life comparable to us in space, how does it look like?

Why, that is my question, should it look like this:
alien-4.jpg

Wouldn´t it be probable that aliens look just like we do?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sDAeB0X5pU]SICKNESS OF THE MIND.....eots - YouTube[/ame]

What do aliens look like? Aliens are us. To other civilizations that may exist in the universe, we are the alien.

Given that there is intelligent life comparable to us in space, how does it look like?

alien-4.jpg

Which us are we talking about? Pretend you just got off the spaceship from wherever and had never met a human being before. Do you think a Scandinavian woman and a Pygmy girl and an old Japanese woman and a Samoan linebacker are all the same species? Even if we assume any intelligent aliens are going to be bipedal with the same general humanoid shape, various environmental pressures have led to physical adaptations among different populations. Sub-Saharan Africans have different skin coloration and facial features than Northern Europeans for a reason. Why would an alien look like either of those?

alien-4.jpg

My favorite show on TV is Ancient Aliens. It is clear that there was an advanced civilization in the far distant past, but mainstream science will not deal with that. Monoliths were carved and moved with precision and ability that we do not have today. And supposedly with Stone Age tools.

I think that mainstream science needs to buck up and face the challenge that people have been on the earth far longer than they claim and that they were far more advanced. They pyramids could not have been built the way they claim. If you tried to roll one of those stones over the sand on logs, it would all sink into the sand. Just seeing the pyramids convinced me that the builders were far more advanced than we have been taught. And they lie when they say you cannot see that the surfaces of the sides are convex except from the air. I could clearly tell just standing next to them.

Regarding your question about aliens. There is some speculation amongst the 'ancient alien theorists' that the 'grays' are us. Yes, that is how we are predicted to look in the future with the larger cranium, smaller bodies, etc. And they theorize that the grays are time travelers, humans that have evolved and are now traveling back in time to look in on what their past was.

I wish mainstream science would take some of the challenges rather than sweeping everything under the rug and using the old deny deny deny tactic.

Last edited:

alien-4.jpg

My favorite show on TV is Ancient Aliens. It is clear that there was an advanced civilization in the far distant past, but mainstream science will not deal with that. Monoliths were carved and moved with precision and ability that we do not have today. And supposedly with Stone Age tools.

I think that mainstream science needs to buck up and face the challenge that people have been on the earth far longer than they claim and that they were far more advanced. They pyramids could not have been built the way they claim. If you tried to roll one of those stones over the sand on logs, it would all sink into the sand. Just seeing the pyramids convinced me that the builders were far more advanced than we have been taught. And they lie when they say you cannot see that the surfaces of the sides are convex except from the air. I could clearly tell just standing next to them.

Regarding your question about aliens. There is some speculation amongst the 'ancient alien theorists' that the 'grays' are us. Yes, that is how we are predicted to look in the future with the larger cranium, smaller bodies, etc. And they theorize that the grays are time travelers, humans that have evolved and are now traveling back in time to look in on what their past was.

I wish mainstream science would take some of the challenges rather than sweeping everything under the rug and using the old deny deny deny tactic.

Deny deny deny? If the so called "Ancient Alien Theorists" presented verifiable, real scientific evidence as opposed to flight of fancy interpretive musings then they would be taken seriously. I also doesn't help their "cause" when their primary spokesman looks like this:

giorgio-tsoukalos.jpeg

:lol:

I'll give him one thing, he makes a lot of money doing it. Maybe I'll do the Subterranean Alien angle and make lots of money also..... Uuuummmmm..........

Leaving politics aside and focusing on the question, I would assume aliens would look or be whatever is favorable to their particular environment on their planet. Could they be similar to us? Probably.
That approximates my thoughts on the subject.

I've seen most movies dealing with the topic of alien life and with one exception all are disappointingly or ridiculously incredible. The single exception has been the 1951 classic, The Thing From Another World. The Thing from Another World - Video Dailymotion

What makes this movie different for me is its concept, which is that of a space probe having crash-landed on Earth with a single occupant, apparently a synthetic life form closely resembling human physicality but composed of matter more closely likened to vegetable than animal substance. This human-like alien creature appears to be a highly advanced form of corporeal robot whose singular purpose is to locate a source of a specific nutrient in short supply on its home planet. It turns out this substance is animal blood -- including that of humans.

The proximity with flesh-like human form and the hanging question of whether the thing from another world is one-of-a-kind or one of many similar robotic searchers launched from somewhere in the universe is a far more credible and interesting concept than the mere presence of an angry, toothy, head-within-a-head, dripping with slime and hiding in a ceiling -- or some other equally obscure and cliched, "scary-looking" imagining.

alien-4.jpg

Deny deny deny? If the so called "Ancient Alien Theorists" presented verifiable, real scientific evidence as opposed to flight of fancy interpretive musings then they would be taken seriously. I also doesn't help their "cause" when their primary spokesman looks like this:

giorgio-tsoukalos.jpeg

I'll give him one thing, he makes a lot of money doing it. Maybe I'll do the Subterranean Alien angle and make lots of money also..... Uuuummmmm..........

Yes, I agree. He is a bit of a nut case. (But he is kinda cute.) When I was living without cable I bought some of the CDs on sale from Amazon. I have one on which he says that the Great Pyramid is at the juncture of the longest line of latitude and the longest line of longitude. Did he go to 4th grade? The longest line of latitude is the equator and they are not where near that. But, more, the latitude lines are roughly equal. WTF?

They come up with some sites, though, that I never knew existed and they are fascinating. Last night they had a bunch of crystal skulls. It would be nice if mainstream science would address who/what this advanced civilization was. Clearly people with stone age tools did not build the pyramids. And it was clear to me when I saw them that the stones were not rolled across SAND using logs. The whole contraption would have sunk into the sand. Mainstream science is cheating us.

giorgio-tsoukalos.jpeg

Yes, I agree. He is a bit of a nut case. (But he is kinda cute.) When I was living without cable I bought some of the CDs on sale from Amazon. I have one on which he says that the Great Pyramid is at the juncture of the longest line of latitude and the longest line of longitude. Did he go to 4th grade? The longest line of latitude is the equator and they are not where near that. But, more, the latitude lines are roughly equal. WTF?

They come up with some sites, though, that I never knew existed and they are fascinating. Last night they had a bunch of crystal skulls. It would be nice if mainstream science would address who/what this advanced civilization was. Clearly people with stone age tools did not build the pyramids. And it was clear to me when I saw them that the stones were not rolled across SAND using logs. The whole contraption would have sunk into the sand. Mainstream science is cheating us.

You do realize much of what they are addressing is old theories that are no longer held by modern science? I can take a coconut in the pacific and pebble in the US and draw "scientific" correlations as to how the got there and who was responsible. (I claim it was European swallows..... with the coconut, subterranean aliens with the pebble).
If you were to watch real archeological presentations you'll find we're finding that "stone age man" was much more sophisticated and knowledgeable than we used to give them credit for.
I watched Ancient Aliens last night and laughed as I could come up with reasonable scientific explanations and, similar to theirs, unreasonable explanations to counter every one of their claims.
That's why I call it the best comedy show on TV.........

giorgio-tsoukalos.jpeg

You do realize much of what they are addressing is old theories that are no longer held by modern science? I can take a coconut in the pacific and pebble in the US and draw "scientific" correlations as to how the got there and who was responsible. (I claim it was European swallows..... with the coconut, subterranean aliens with the pebble).
If you were to watch real archeological presentations you'll find we're finding that "stone age man" was much more sophisticated and knowledgeable than we used to give them credit for.
I watched Ancient Aliens last night and laughed as I could come up with reasonable scientific explanations and, similar to theirs, unreasonable explanations to counter every one of their claims.
That's why I call it the best comedy show on TV.........

I just can't buy that those huge structures were built by a primitive society. These are Stone Age tools:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...ei=pSVUUtXNGIm-9QT3s4FA&sqi=2&ved=0CDkQ9QEwAg

There is no way they built pyramids with them. Mainstream science needs to stop bullshitting us and do their job. They need to search for who/what advanced civilization built those structures. It wasn't people with arrowheads and bones.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back