How displaying the coss is offensive.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
WHY DISPLAYING THE COSS IS OFFENSIVE.
Cross in any form is offensive to me because it reminds me of Christians burning crosses in front of homes of blacks an use as a warning and represent death by hanging. I would not honor a gun or a rope that was used to kill my mother by wearing a symbol of it around my neck. I see a cross any where as an offensive object of worship and it or a gun should not be worshipped. Bowing down to a cross is the ultimate blasphemy. I cringe at the sight of a cross anywhere. Further more Christ did not die on a cross, but an upright stake and the cross origin is pagan. Early Christians borrowed the symbol from paganism.

Woe to them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Isaiah 5;20.

Your twisted neurotic interpretations of what inanimate symbols mean are nobody's problem but your own.

Moreover, nobody else has any obligation to see to it that you aren't offended...Your emotional reactions are also your *ahem* cross to bear.

Nobody gives a shit if you're offended, you freak. And nobody is obligated to abstain from *offending* mentally ill extremists.

Forum List

Back