How Did You Meet Your Mate?

Don't sweat it man

EOTS idea of a 3 some is using both hands with a bottle of lube

eots has had a lot of woman....and I mean a lot of woman..on the road
they just become just one woman.. who has a new face everyday and lives in a different town ever night and you love her...never did dig the threesome thing tho....kind of old fashion deep down...

Last edited:
This is all so beautiful and touching, I think it may get made into a Nicolas Sparks movie staring Diane Lane and Richard Gere! :eusa_pray:

eots has had a lot of woman....and I mean a lot of woman..on the road
they just become just one woman.. who has a new face everyday and lives in a different town ever night and you love her...never did dig the threesome thing tho....kind of old fashion deep down...

Here's a lot of woman. Is this what you're talking about?

huge_fat_woman_in_shower.jpg

Here's a lot of woman. Is this what you're talking about?

huge_fat_woman_in_shower.jpg

no I was talking numbers.. I am afraid this poor girl would of not fit threw the bus door...we carried a pair of calipers set at 34 inch's .. which I feel was very fair and generous... passing the caliper test was a requirement for female admission to the bus...a rule that I unfortunately needed to create due to the behaviors of some less discriminate members

Last edited:
halloween night...pb scott's ...major music hall in blowing rock nc....he was trying to make a call at a pay phone inside the hall...you couldnt hear yourself talk ...i remember thinking who is the dumbass trying to make a call...we went to my place only to realize that i had left my apartment keys with my roommate and date for the evening...he had left with another witch....so i had to climb thur a window...he put his hands on my butt to push me up...i told him to take his hands off my ass....he did and left me dangling in the window....the rest is history....long long long history...28 yrs i think.

I met my soulmate in junior high while ice skating to C and C Music Factory. While we are not together now, we will be one day! We like to take a few years off here and there!

Well the love of my life and I have known each other...hm...about 6 years now I guess.
About 5 years ago we had a chance to shower naked together and soap each up quite lovingly and well....

Well the love of my life and I have known each other...hm...about 6 years now I guess.
About 5 years ago we had a chance to shower naked together and soap each up quite lovingly and well....

wait til dilio hears this!:redface:

I met my wife in class. I sat in the back of an intro to psych class she was teaching. I had just transitioned from Active Duty to the reserves and she started quizzing me about life in the Army. Guess I said something that turned her on, because we were dating two weeks before class ended. We got married a year and half later. The bitch of it is that I got a C in that class.

How? I had been praying for someone for a couple years. One day a new woman started in our department. From the moment I saw her, I knew we were going to get married. We eventually started dating and got married 6 weeks later. We've been married ever since. Each year gets better and better. I am truly blessed.

(And for once, I'm not kidding.)

I met her at a Buddhist retreat. It was just before the silence was about to begin. We were waiting in the lobby for the teacher to arrive. She smiled at me and said, "Don't I know you from somewhere?"

I remembered that I'd met her at BPD (Business and Professional Dykes) and we laughed since it was so out of context for the retreat.

When I had to leave early, she came over and saw my goodbye note to the community and gave me a hug.

Then I walked back to my cabin to pack. It was funny because she was walking back to hers and we kept seeing each other a few cabins away.

Little did I know, when I got back to town she 'investigated me' and then she called me on Valentine's Day for a date.

I was pretty socially busy and put her off for a couple of weeks but it was as they say, 'kismet' that we would be together.

We had our first date. And she just happened to leave her purse in my car--so I had to go over the next day and return it. There's a whole lot more to the story, lol.

We consider Valentines our offical anniversary date. This year is the 24th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hear it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, why he has PICS of it! :lol:

And the bastard's check bounced!

I am kidding, by the way.

We have known each other for many years; we met through some mutual friends.
Back in 2004 several of us had a slumber party.
We were, the lot of us, in the habit of flirting with each other quite shamelessly; all of us knowing nothing would ever come of it.

At the time, two of the crowd were married. (to guys)
Including, er, um...my Sweetie...:eusa_whistle:

(no, I did NOT break up their marriage)

About a year after that party, she happened to walk past me in a tank top type t-shirt (alliteration--whee!) and blue jeans.
I glanced over and caught myself thinking "man, _____has a nice ass!"
Followed immediately by, "WTF?"

About that time she was deciding to divorce her husband, which had been a long, long, long time coming and six months later....voila.
We shared our first kiss in a hospital.

It's a relationship filled with "firsts" for me.
First woman I've been with younger than me.
First woman I've been with where she made the first move.
First time I've long-termed with a woman of another race.

I love her madly, we shall celebrate 3 years together in January.

Forum List

Back