How Did You Meet Your Mate?

I saved her by defeating 12 ninjas who attacked her from the shadows, using nothing but my fists and a can of dr. pepper

We worked at the same company.

A few of us went out for a drink one evening. There was one girl there who a vaguely knew. As the evening wore on and numbers thinned out, eventually she and I were the only ones left.

I called her the next day and asked for a date. Six weeks later we were engaged. That was 1995.

Won't be sharing. All that will happen is assholes will use it somehow to attack me. I don't mind sharing MY stuff, cause they can not get much traction attacking me, cause I do not care.

Well, I wouldn't attack you RGS.

I understand what you are saying though, fair enough.

I was posting at this board called US Message Board, and it was love at first pixel. You'll all be invited to the wedding. Silence and I will say our "I Do's" in the Flame Zone.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I was posting at this board called US Message Board, and it was love at first pixel. You'll all be invited to the wedding. Silence and I will say our "I Do's" in the Flame Zone.

I think you missed the memo,

Silence has been desiring me during this whole election process.

Everytime she told me to fuck off....it was dirty talk

I think you missed the memo,

Silence has been desiring me during this whole election process.

Everytime she told me to fuck off....it was dirty talk

When I called her a baby murdering slutbag, it was really my way of saying "I love you."

If you want to take this outside, we can. :evil:

When I called her a baby murdering slutbag, it was really my way of saying "I love you."

If you want to take this outside, we can. :evil:

When I called her a **** rag baby killing bitch it was me saying, lets make babies.

As Al Bundy would say

Let's Rock

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eqZifrLZFRI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eqZifrLZFRI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

WISE WORDS RIGHT THERE

We both worked for the summer at the local Amusement Park, after work waiting for friends to get out, I sat next to her on a bench and read her name tag. She has an odd name and I pronounced it correctly which started off a conversation... Now, many many lifetimes later, we are married...

:D

Forum List

Back