How did you find USMB?

Off point but I am proud of one thing...I was banned on Hannity's site after two postings. Its something I wear with honor.

So they must have a mod- army over there in rightyville huh? I might just register there just to see how much crazy they got under one roof LOL

I notice that quite a few righties here say "I used to post on Hannity" or "when I was on Hannity" I never heard of that site before coming here as I'm a self- respecting liberal. :cool: You got to be a dyed-in-the-wool-rightie to seek out a site like that eh? :eusa_eh: There must be some portal over there to here right? Maybe THATS why theres so many rightARDs here :eusa_wall:

What say you?

Why don't you make a portal from Democrat Underground to here. I would love to pop those idiots with a fist full of truth. Those pussies kick anyone off that does not worship their dear leaders. Post anything near the truth there & your gone. Post a link to here & your gone.

You dyed-in-the-wool-lefties cant handle freedom of expression, speech, thought or distention in the ranks. Simply put punk - You can't handle the truth!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2F4VcBmeo&feature=related"]You can't handle the truth!!![/ame]

Whats your rep count again? How much? I am willing to bet you, everyone who responded in here have higher rep counts on the right than the left does.

Wow. Spanked huh. el o el.:clap2:

You think that idiotic rejoinder constitutes a spanking?

You are insufferably dull witted, autoZona.

But at least when you are making no valid point, you do so incoherently.

Says the guy with 407 rep points. Again, if you are right leaning, you will get more rep points. Why is this?

Hell, Conhog came back and he already has as much as I do. :) Hell, it doesnt take TheBrain to figure this out. :) :) :)

It figures. When you have nothing of any value to say and it is pointed out to you, you merely repeat the stupidity you previously offered in a slightly higher pitched, louder, whinier voice.

Also, you place LOTS of stock in rep points, you fucking idiot. :lol:

You think that idiotic rejoinder constitutes a spanking?

You are insufferably dull witted, autoZona.

But at least when you are making no valid point, you do so incoherently.

Says the guy with 407 rep points. Again, if you are right leaning, you will get more rep points. Why is this?

Hell, Conhog came back and he already has as much as I do. :) Hell, it doesnt take TheBrain to figure this out. :) :) :)

It figures. When you have nothing of any value to say and it is pointed out to you, you merely repeat the stupidity you previously offered in a slightly higher pitched, louder, whinier voice.

You tiny little peon. You are adding nothing to any of this and I thought I would just stay at your little myopic level. Again, how many rep points do you and your righty friends in here have over us on the left? Do an analysis and let us know. I do that for a living (data analysis...thank you United States Navy) and could do it, but I thought it would be fun to see your eyes when you realize, in here, if you are right leaning, you will get more rep points. Its so simple its sickening. It really is.

Peon. Are you really so picayune you are calling me "autozona"? Really? This is your level of acuity? You really think I care about this? Continue!

Fucking idiot indeed. :eusa_whistle:

I don't think you know what you're talking about. We all came here from different places. I myself, came from an immigration forum on AOL. I had a hard time adjusting but it was eventually all smoothed over and I mostly enjoy the discourse here. I will say of late, I've noticed an awful lot of negativity and insults, don't know if that's because there is more, or I'm just noticing it more.

BTW, I'm a moderate, always have been, always will be. The conservatives call be a liberal and the liberals call me a conservative and one interesting person actually called me a liberal and a fascist in the same thread. :lol:

I notice that quite a few righties here say "I used to post on Hannity" or "when I was on Hannity" I never heard of that site before coming here as I'm a self- respecting liberal. :cool: You got to be a dyed-in-the-wool-rightie to seek out a site like that eh? :eusa_eh: There must be some portal over there to here right? Maybe THATS why theres so many rightARDs here :eusa_wall:

What say you?

I found "for a good time call usmessageboard.com" written on a rest area toilet wall.

Last edited:
I don't think you know what you're talking about. We all came here from different places. I myself, came from an immigration forum on AOL. I had a hard time adjusting but it was eventually all smoothed over and I mostly enjoy the discourse here. I will say of late, I've noticed an awful lot of negativity and insults, don't know if that's because there is more, or I'm just noticing it more.

BTW, I'm a moderate, always have been, always will be. The conservatives call be a liberal and the liberals call me a conservative and one interesting person actually called me a liberal and a fascist in the same thread. :lol:

You have to be a Lefty because the Repubs purged all their moderates last election. :up: Welcome to the club :)

What say you?

I found "for a good time call usmessageboard.com" written on a rest area toilet wall.

Clearly we travel the same highways. How was Cindy? Her number was just to the left I believe.

You tiny little peon. You are adding nothing to any of this and I thought I would just stay at your little myopic level. Again, how many rep points do you and your righty friends in here have over us on the left? Do an analysis and let us know. I do that for a living (data analysis...thank you United States Navy) and could do it, but I thought it would be fun to see your eyes when you realize, in here, if you are right leaning, you will get more rep points. Its so simple its sickening. It really is.

Peon. Are you really so picayune you are calling me "autozona"? Really? This is your level of acuity? You really think I care about this? Continue!

Why are you so obsessed with rep points?

I could give a fuck about rep points. I'm not a shallow person.

Also, whats it with you on the "left" and your insults?

Stop insulting people. There is an old saying and I believe it goes: "you catch more flies with honey than salt" now maybe thats why some have more rep points than others?

At any rate grow up...

Why are you so obsessed with rep points?

I could give a fuck about rep points. I'm not a shallow person.

Also, whats it with you on the "left" and your insults?

Stop insulting people. There is an old saying and I believe it goes: "you catch more flies with honey than salt" now maybe thats why some have more rep points than others?

At any rate grow up...

Can't you tell these two are married? Leave em alone, this is their idea of foreplay.

What say you?

Admittedly, I’ve only been here a few months but I find the mix to be fairly balanced so far. And I don't recall ever seeing anyone post that they used to post on Hannity. So I assume that was going on before I arrived via a Google search for “political message boards”.

Forum List

Back