How did you find USMB?

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
I notice that quite a few righties here say "I used to post on Hannity" or "when I was on Hannity" I never heard of that site before coming here as I'm a self- respecting liberal. :cool: You got to be a dyed-in-the-wool-rightie to seek out a site like that eh? :eusa_eh: There must be some portal over there to here right? Maybe THATS why theres so many rightARDs here :eusa_wall:

What say you?

I notice that quite a few righties here say "I used to post on Hannity" or "when I was on Hannity" I never heard of that site before coming here as I'm a self- respecting liberal. :cool: You got to be a dyed-in-the-wool-rightie to seek out a site like that eh? :eusa_eh: There must be some portal over there to here right? Maybe THATS why theres so many rightARDs here :eusa_wall:

What say you?

Well, I went to google and put in....what message board has people who have more rep points if they are right leaning, and this place came up. So here I am. :doubt:

What say you?

Well, I went to google and put in....what message board has people who have more rep points if they are right leaning, and this place came up. So here I am. :doubt:

Nah. You just heard that even a sub-moron like you can talk stupid dishonest baseless shit in a ridiculously vacant manner and still not get your pathetic ass banned here. So here you are.

What say you?
I always love these threads, "there's so many wingnuts", "there's so many moonbats!"
"Where do they all come from?"

:rolleyes:

The authoritarians always ban me when I make them look stupid..

I've only been banned from uspoliticsonline.com 5 or 6 times, among other sites.

I suppose after a while of being dormant, then having a need to share my opinions, I needed a site to do it..

We'll see how it goes.

What say you?

Nah. You just heard that even a sub-moron like you can talk stupid dishonest baseless shit in a ridiculously vacant manner and still not get your pathetic ass banned here. So here you are.

Whats your rep count again? How much? I am willing to bet you, everyone who responded in here have higher rep counts on the right than the left does.

Wow. Spanked huh. el o el.:clap2:

Whats your rep count again? How much? I am willing to bet you, everyone who responded in here have higher rep counts on the right than the left does.

Wow. Spanked huh. el o el.:clap2:

You got to admit the righties have this board "sewn- up" as it were. Amiright?

Go be a good community organizer and recruit your lefty friends and neighbors to join up.:D

Says the person with 372 rep points.

Need a tissue?? I've been repped by plenty on the left, so quit yer sniveling.:lol:

What say you?
There's actually more Hannity "liberals" here than there are cons. I know, I invited most of them.

I posted on another political board....one of the members there, was also a member here, and invited me to come here....i stayed about a week.... then left for a year, and on the other board that i posted on for a year, Gunny was also a member (so was Dis, Annie, and Dillo etc), and he invited me back to USMB.....i resisted for a bit, but finally ended up here....and have been here ever since....

Forum List

Back