How did the Universe get here?

... And Jesus spoke to the masses saying "pay attention ... fucktards!"

How many times must the man say he is not a Christian before it sinks in ?

When you enter a thread proclaiming a belief in God, you generally should try to let that reflect in your choice of words.

Agreed,but if I understand Boss correctly he subscribes to no doctrine other then God is spiritual and does not concern himself with his creation. Correct me if I am wrong Boss not trying to speak for you.

Religion and politics can definitely get the blood pumping,if you know what I mean.

When you enter a thread proclaiming a belief in God, you generally should try to let that reflect in your choice of words.

Agreed,but if I understand Boss correctly he subscribes to no doctrine other then God is spiritual and does not concern himself with his creation. Correct me if I am wrong Boss not trying to speak for you.

Religion and politics can definitely get the blood pumping,if you know what I mean.

The problem is that you cannot trust anything that Boss says because the lies he tells today are contradicted by the lies he tells tomorrow. What is patently obvious is that he is not a "man of god" or even an approximate facsimile of one. His threads and posts are little more than anti-atheist baiting that should be in the FZ in my opinion.

So, yes, religion can be a heated topic but it is perfectly possible to have a rational discussion as long as both sides remain honest and respectful of the views of the other party. Unfortunately Boss doesn't meet that criteria as demonstrated by his inappropriate language this morning.

the problem Boss has is he gives Christianity a Standing it does not deserve.

A comment like that is offensive to a Christian which I am. That is no difference from you being offended by The Boss comments. It goes both ways if you wish to have a rational conversation with someone it will not happen if you flip that switch in that manner.

Can you prove that I deliberately distorted something, fucktard?

Didn't think so. Buh-bye!

Sup Boss. Yesterday laying on the pontoon I thought of a way to explain it to you how it's all just in your head.

Remember when you were a kid and you were afraid of what might be under the bed or in the closet? Of course you do. EVERY PERSON in the world has that irrational fear when they are children. Been that way from the beginning of homo erectus. They had a healthy fear of the unknown. It served them well. Kept them alive.

Doesn't mean the god they imagined up is real, just like the boogie man.

A fourth law has been added to the canon, despite Sir Arthur Clarke's declared intention of not going one better than Sir Isaac Newton. Geoff Holder quotes: "For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert" in his book 101 Things to Do with a Stone Circle (The History Press, 2009), and offers as his source, Arthur C. Clarke's Profiles of the Future (new edition, 1999).

I think that one was written for you, Moonbat.

Wait, are you upset that I pointed out you made a mistake in quoting someone? :lol:

Clarke's third law is a fairly famous line. I'd heard it before, but never with the word divinity rather than magic. I looked to see if perhaps the quote was divinity and it had been changed to magic, but no, that was not the case. I posted to point out to you that you had made a mistake in your quote, I provided a link, I didn't insult or denigrate or assign any motive to you, I didn't claim any expertise you are lacking.

So what, precisely, is your problem with that?

Let's just say that God is, and the Universe is...

...and leave it at that.

And while we're at it, let's get on with our lives as human beings and not savages created by a notion that God is a prescient being and the universe has a purpose.

I used to believe the purpose of the universe was to see how much pussy one could tag and bag..

True story.

Dude... Everyone over the age of 35 'used to'.
:wink_2:

THIRTY FIVE !!!! ??????? Damn !!! You gave up early .. :lol:

I have to admit my views on the purpose of the universe has changed since I broke 60.

I was still hitting that THANG hard at 50.

My brother 3 years junior has given amazing reports on testosterone therapy. He is 62 and still tapping early 20's pussy. He's got three around that age. Hot Hot Hot ... I made him promise to will me his Vette in case of a fatality. Nobody can keep it up forever.

I'm sure if I axed him he would swear the purpose of the Uni is to own a 2005 Racing Yellow Corvette and tap young snatch.

2005_yellow_Chevrolet_Corvette.JPG

Attachments

• $2005_yellow_Chevrolet_Corvette.jpg
    $2005_yellow_Chevrolet_Corvette.jpg
    494.8 KB · Views: 238

Can you prove that Derideo_Te's objective is to destroy Christ and god?

Can you prove that most of the non-theists in this, or any other thread, are god-haters?

Can you prove that most of the non-theists in this thread are really only interested in denigrating, ridiculing, insulting and tearing down human spiritualism in all it's forms?

:eusa_whistle:

A comment like that is offensive to a Christian which I am. That is no difference from you being offended by The Boss comments. It goes both ways if you wish to have a rational conversation with someone it will not happen if you flip that switch in that manner.

no, it is not offensive but factual as demonstrated over time, Scriptural Religions have as much relevancy as the "Nobility" they represent.

YWC, you do not present a rational conversation, Christianity.

Can you prove that Derideo_Te's objective is to destroy Christ and god?

Can you prove that most of the non-theists in this, or any other thread, are god-haters?

Can you prove that most of the non-theists in this thread are really only interested in denigrating, ridiculing, insulting and tearing down human spiritualism in all it's forms?

:eusa_whistle:

:thup: :thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

If there was ever an award for the best post in a thread you just won it!

Avg-Joe should close this thread now because you just nailed it! :badgrin:

Dude! :disbelief:

That's not HIS problem. If there's a problem there, it's yours.

It's his RIGHT to give Christianity any kind of standing in his own mind that he wants, and his right to express his opinions freely.
Everyone has the right to be wrong and the freedom to express it. :thup:

As long as nobody tries to impose their beliefs on somebody else, there are no problems, just disagreements and other passionate emotions, shared among potentially billions of unique sets of beliefs. Individuals, housed in just as unique but oh, so similar, and VERY useful, Monkey bodies, each given a short ride on a Timeline that the Monkeys call 'The Universe'.

Individual Monkeys, with soft-ware belief sets as similar, unique and individual as their hard-ware sets of nipples, that have amazing ways of sharing ideas and concepts with each other, and also with Individuals of the past, via the most valuable tool ever invented, the Written Word.

Semi-sentient Monkeys taking individual and finite rides on a Living Timeline. Each destined to die and each trying desperately to be remembered by the other Monkeys during an unexplainable phenomenon called 'Life'.

Shame The Devil and tell the truth now, that's all any of us can claim to KNOW. Death is called 'The Great Unknown' for a reason.

Ain't Sentience cool?
:smoke:

It's his RIGHT to give Christianity any kind of standing in his own mind that he wants, and his right to express his opinions freely.

This is why I want it taught/explained in school to children that there is no good evidence that there is a god. And science needs to educate kids to let them know that it is impossible for human's to live 800 years old like the bible says they did back in the day. NO man can live inside a whales body. The Noah's arc story is impossible. No virgin can give birth. No one once dead can come back from the dead. There is no evidence any of the miraculous claims in the bible are true.

Tell the truth. To believe you have to have blind faith and you have to suspend reality and ignore science.

As long as nobody tries to impose their beliefs on somebody else, there are no problems, just disagreements and other passionate emotions, shared among potentially billions of unique sets of beliefs. Individuals, housed in just as unique but oh, so similar, and VERY useful, Monkey bodies, each given a short ride on a Timeline that the Monkeys call 'The Universe'.

Individual Monkeys, with soft-ware belief sets as similar, unique and individual as their hard-ware sets of nipples, that have amazing ways of sharing ideas and concepts with each other, and also with Individuals of the past, via the most valuable tool ever invented, the Written Word.

Semi-sentient Monkeys taking individual and finite rides on a Living Timeline. Each destined to die and each trying desperately to be remembered by the other Monkeys during an unexplainable phenomenon called 'Life'.

Shame The Devil and tell the truth now, that's all any of us can claim to KNOW. Death is called 'The Great Unknown' for a reason.

Ain't Sentience cool?
:smoke:

What do you mean when you say: Shame The Devil and tell the truth now, that's all any of us can claim to KNOW?

Shame The Devil on me now, this part is no more than MY humble opinion.

and each trying desperately to be remembered by the other Monkeys...

All we can claim to know is that we're Semi-sentient Monkeys taking individual and finite rides on a Living Timeline, and that we're each destined to die during an unexplainable phenomenon called 'Life'.

"and does not concern himself with his creation."

Assuming you are saying that I don't believe God concerns himself with his creation... I don't think the terminology is applicable. First, God is not a "He" and doesn't have humanistic attributes like "concern." Is the Spiritual Nature inclined to guide the physical in some greater purpose? I think that is self-evident because that is what it has done and what has happened. From my perspective, asking if God is concerned with his creation is like asking is the Colorado River concerned that she runs southward into the Pacific Ocean?

The problem is that you cannot trust anything that Boss says because the lies he tells today are contradicted by the lies he tells tomorrow. What is patently obvious is that he is not a "man of god" or even an approximate facsimile of one. His threads and posts are little more than anti-atheist baiting that should be in the FZ in my opinion.

So, yes, religion can be a heated topic but it is perfectly possible to have a rational discussion as long as both sides remain honest and respectful of the views of the other party. Unfortunately Boss doesn't meet that criteria as demonstrated by his inappropriate language this morning.

You should be banned from all forums except the FZ because flaming is all you know. I've never seen you have any "rational discussion" with anyone other than like-minded idiots. And although I am moved by your moral concern for the usage of foul language, you can go fuck yourself.

Sup Boss. Yesterday laying on the pontoon I thought of a way to explain it to you how it's all just in your head.

Remember when you were a kid and you were afraid of what might be under the bed or in the closet? Of course you do. EVERY PERSON in the world has that irrational fear when they are children. Been that way from the beginning of homo erectus. They had a healthy fear of the unknown. It served them well. Kept them alive.

Doesn't mean the god they imagined up is real, just like the boogie man.

I was a weird kid, nothing really scared me. Now, I was scared when I almost drowned in the ocean and by a miracle I was saved. A few more times I almost died but was spared by the grace of God. That kind of thing will make a believer out of ya. But boogie men? Nope, never was afraid of such things.

Boss said:
You should be banned from all forums except the FZ because flaming is all you know. I've never seen you have any "rational discussion" with anyone other than like-minded idiots. And although I am moved by your moral concern for the usage of foul language, you can go fuck yourself.

How ironic given that you have never risen to the level of "rational discussion" yourself. Instead your posts are rants full of misquotations, distortions and outright falsehoods all aimed at flaming those who don't buy into your religious agenda. Of course you try to hide behind a facade of "intellectualism" but that falls apart as soon as anyone exposes it for the shallow emptiness that it really is.

The reality is that you have no interest whatsoever in "how the universe got here". All you want is a platform to berate others and it enrages you when they refuse to accept your drivel.

This is why I want it taught/explained in school to children that there is no good evidence that there is a god. And science needs to educate kids to let them know that it is impossible for human's to live 800 years old like the bible says they did back in the day. NO man can live inside a whales body. The Noah's arc story is impossible. No virgin can give birth. No one once dead can come back from the dead. There is no evidence any of the miraculous claims in the bible are true.

Tell the truth. To believe you have to have blind faith and you have to suspend reality and ignore science.

and this is why we should teach children in school that atheists are really, really stupid.....

Forum List

Back