How Did The Tea Party Do Last Night?

Ok lets be honest. You want my money. You want me to support you.

My goodness aren't you embarrassed?

All you want is for me and others to work our asses off for you.

Just say it.

Don't flatter yourself. No one wants your pocket change you make hooking the corner for your big fat GOP daddy that will "trickle down" to you one day.

I can't wait to see what the right wing spin is going to be in the coming weeks. Right now they're speechless because they just got knocked the fuck out. But now that everything they've been working towards in the last four years has been destroyed and laughed at by the rest of America, what can they do now?

Plus Alan West and it should include Bachmann too.

Why are these jerks so obsessed with rape and abortion and taking women's rights away from them?

They ran on the promis of jobs but not one of them has actually voted for a jobs bill or introduced one.

Instead, since January 2011, The TeaPottyRepublican'ts have introduced

44 bills on Abortion,
99 on Religion
71 on Family Relationsh**ips,
36 on Marriage
67on Firearms and Guns
522 onTaxation
and 445 on "Governmen**t Investigat**ions"

And, don't forget, spending millions of tax dollars in 33 attempts to repeal the ACA even though they knew they couldn't.

Good riddance to them all but its not like Boehner, Cantor, McConnell, Ryan are any better. Not one of them has voted for jobs either.

They are rape apologists, misogynistic sadists who take pleasure in the thought of forcing a woman to have a baby she can't afford and watching that child die a slow painful death of starvation.

I hear they masturbate during UNICEF commercials.

406826_10151302553281796_205581230_n.jpg
:clap2:

Hey!

You forgot this guy....

348q7py.jpg

I actually feel bad about the UNICEF thing.....it was a low blow....something a Tea Party Patriot would say to a Democrat.

I apologize for stooping to their level.....I'm better than that.

what exactly is the fuck is wrong with what these guys said........?

you liberals are so touchy....yet you have no qualms about killing an innocent baby....

Apparently you didn't hear the latest message from the american bald eagle

422615_10150673424484443_782809442_8975931_1829258568_n.jpg

:lame2:
you display the stupidity of the left.....you can't really answer the question.....instead you just throw up insults...........you vote for an ANTI-AMERICAN MARXIST because he is popular and trendy and promises you stuff.....what a brainless idiot....

Tea Party Patriots co-founder Jenny Beth Martin bitches about Romney:

"We wanted a fighter like Ronald Reagan who boldly championed America's founding principles... What we got was a weak moderate candidate, hand-picked by the Beltway elites and country-club establishment."

I'd like ask her one question...

"Who?"

you display the stupidity of the left.....you can't really answer the question.....instead you just throw up insults...........you vote for an ANTI-AMERICAN MARXIST because he is popular and trendy and promises you stuff.....what a brainless idiot....

... says the poster w/ the outdated siggie. Pssst: the election is over ;)

Had the TEA party not been around, the GOP would have senators in office right now from NV, DE, and IN that they don't have. Close to a majority.

what exactly is the fuck is wrong with what these guys said........?

you liberals are so touchy....yet you have no qualms about killing an innocent baby....

Apparently you didn't hear the latest message from the american bald eagle

422615_10150673424484443_782809442_8975931_1829258568_n.jpg

Your butthurt runs strong that your ANTI-AMERICAN FASCIST lost, and liberty won. Boo fin' hoo, try moving to your right wing utopia of Iran, I hear jet blue is giving away free tickets

Forum List

Back