How did Russians force the DNC to write damning emails?

Anyone got any theories?

We can speculate all you want about who leaked the DNC emails to wikileaks. We have no conclusive proof that it was Seth Rich, "Russia, Russia Russia", ot the Venusians or the Martians or whoever.

However, the anti-Trump activists in this particular forum seem to be going with the TrumPutin conspiracy theory. "Russia, Russia, Russia!' has been their mantra.

So could any of you Democrat supporters here explain how Trump and the Russians tricked the DNC into writing the damning emails in the first place?
That’s not the point.
Yes it is the point.
Read the fucking thread title, jackass.
I did read it, “jackass”. No like my answer?
You didn't answer the question, jackass. You dodged the question.

Why are you dodging the question?
Your question is STUPID, “jackass”, as I pointed out in my Post #2:

The point is the Russians focused on hacking the DNC to help Trump get elected.
Trump was happy to get Russian assistance.

No they were paying Hillary back for meddeling in Russia's election..

Stupid Hillary shouldn't have played with fire.

I did read it, “jackass”. No like my answer?
You didn't answer the question, jackass. You dodged the question.

Why are you dodging the question?
Your question is STUPID, “jackass”, as I pointed out in my Post #2:

The point is the Russians focused on hacking the DNC to help Trump get elected.
Trump was happy to get Russian assistance.
How the fuck would the Russians know that the Clinton campaign was to rigging the election in the first place?
Are you that naive?
Putin’s Kremlin regime wants to disrupt Western political systems to weaken their resistance against increasing Russian power.
The Obama administration & Clinton campaign were thorns in Putin’s nationalistic strategy.
Putin welcomed Trump’s MAGA focus, and strategized to help him, including hacking the DNC.
Please continue to tell us more about your TrumPutin conspiracy theory.
You can educate yourself by reading the public 2017 report (tip of iceberg) by USA’s top Intelligence agencies under Obama and acknowledged as accurate by Trump’s top security chiefs.

Anyone got any theories?

We can speculate all you want about who leaked the DNC emails to wikileaks. We have no conclusive proof that it was Seth Rich, "Russia, Russia Russia", ot the Venusians or the Martians or whoever.

However, the anti-Trump activists in this particular forum seem to be going with the TrumPutin conspiracy theory. "Russia, Russia, Russia!' has been their mantra.

So could any of you Democrat supporters here explain how Trump and the Russians tricked the DNC into writing the damning emails in the first place?

It is super-ironic that the actual CONTENT of the emails libs say were hacked by the Russian Federation, are never discussed.

The facts are that the people have a RIGHT to know what is in those emails as these- the Democrats- are the ones who wanted to rule over us. Why should the emails have been secret in the first place?
Technically, the Democratic Party does not "rule" over anyone. Their leaders are not elected officials and have no actual voice in government. We do not have access to government emails (unless they are stolen) and we have no right to the Democratic National Committee's, a private organization.

Forum List

Back