How Did Ron Paul And Rick Santorum End Up In The Same Political Party

Their views on 90% of mainstream issues are diametrically opposite.

There is no difference between the parties. Its all pandering and calling yourself whatever you think will get you the most votes. Ron Paul is the clear conservative, so either the GOP is not a conservative party or Sameasthem is in the wrong party.

Just ask Mitt Romney, he knows all about it.

Ron Paul has always been a libertarian. When it became clear that he would never be elected president running on a third party ticket he decided he'd have better luck as a republican.

Ron Paul has always been a libertarian. When it became clear that he would never be elected president running on a third party ticket he decided he'd have better luck as a republican.

He's always been a Republican with the exception of 1988. When he ran strictly as a Libertarian.

I think it's great that the GOP can run the gamut from Libertarians to Social Conservatives and agree to disagree.

How did Zell Miller and Alan Grayson end up in the same political party?

:D

It appears R's are not supposed to be diverse.

Only Democrats can be diverse. It's the "Democrat law of the universe". I loved it when Harry Reid was having a meltdown over any Hispanic being a Republican.

Actually I love it any time Harry has a meltdown.:badgrin:

He's always been a Republican with the exception of 1988. When he ran strictly as a Libertarian.

I think it's great that the GOP can run the gamut from Libertarians to Social Conservatives and agree to disagree.

How is it that social conservatives are thought to be conservative? I thought conservatives are against the government telling everyone what they can and cannot do? Yet social conservatives want to use government to tell everyone how they must live their life. If it was up to Santorum, he would have all gays jailed or executed.

How did Zell Miller and Alan Grayson end up in the same political party?

:D

It appears R's are not supposed to be diverse.

Only Democrats can be diverse. It's the "Democrat law of the universe". I loved it when Harry Reid was having a meltdown over any Hispanic being a Republican.

Actually I love it any time Harry has a meltdown.:badgrin:
Dems are supposed to be the all inclusive "Big Tent" party right? :D

Because the GOP is a big freaking tent. Why did democrats kick their former V.P. nominee, Joe Lieberman out of the party? Because small minded lock-step democrats don't allow any difference of opinion.

They got a voter registration form and checked Republican as the party of choice.

Neither candidate is a republican yet they run under the republican flag....

There is no difference between the parties. Its all pandering and calling yourself whatever you think will get you the most votes. Ron Paul is the clear conservative, so either the GOP is not a conservative party or Sameasthem is in the wrong party.

You're kiddin' right

Ron Paul is a purist Libertarian and Constitutionalist.

Ron Paul says we should have never been in Iraq. He says our war was never with the Taleban and that we should bring all the troops home from Afghanistan. At the same time the other Republican candidates are yelling bomb bomb bomb....bomb bomb Iran Ron Paul says we have no business over there meddling in their business. Evidently you and I have been watching different news reports.

You're kiddin' right

Ron Paul is a purist Libertarian and Constitutionalist.

Ron Paul says we should have never been in Iraq. He says our war was never with the Taleban and that we should bring all the troops home from Afghanistan. At the same time the other Republican candidates are yelling bomb bomb bomb....bomb bomb Iran Ron Paul says we have no business over there meddling in their business. Evidently you and I have been watching different news reports.

Where the hell did this post come from?

You type the above statements and still have unwavering love and affection for Obama?

Am I in an episode of the Twilight Zone?

Forum List

Back