How did romney make his millions

The death squads source Huffington Post why does that not surprise me. I do love when people find silly stuff like this on partisan websites and think it's really big news forgetting if there really was anything to the story it would have been broken long ago by a news source far more credible than the Huffington Post.

Quit the childish whining about the source and admit its true.

Unless you can PROVE otherwise.

Last edited:
How did GM union thugs get their millions in bailouts?

Pretty much the only defense you guys have left these days - point the finger at others.
Before obama took office democrats controlled congress
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yorcY31cF6k]Obama Blames Bush for His Own Spending... Again - YouTube[/ame]

How did GM union thugs get their millions in bailouts?

Pretty much the only defense you guys have left these days - point the finger at others.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yorcY31cF6k]Obama Blames Bush for His Own Spending... Again - YouTube[/ame]

Neither Obama nor Bush spend the People's money, the Congress spends it.

Neither Obama nor Bush spend the People's money, the Congress spends it.

So you agree obama fucked the country when he and fellow democrats had control of congress when Bush was president?

HOW DID ROMNEY MAKE HIS MILLION?

|It dopes matter. If it was done honestly or not. Where did he get the $650,000 to invest in Bain?

I don't believe that's any of your fucking business.

Next ?

So he's running on his ability to run a business - but that's none of our business.

OK.

Some reason I thought a job candidate's qualifications were the business of the person or persons (or People) hiring them - especially when they put it on their fucking resume.
that not the case anymore?

HOW DID ROMNEY MAKE HIS MILLION?

|It dopes matter. If it was done honestly or not. Where did he get the $650,000 to invest in Bain?

He did something really radical he worked for it.
He had to have had a beginning. Did he make this kind of money being a security guard? Since he gave the million daddy gave him away.

Like all sons of privilege his daddy provided him everything he needed to set himself up for success. That's not to say Mitt did nothing - even when you're born on 3rd base you've still got to run to home plate to be a winner. And there's nothing wrong with that - heck I was born on 2nd base. But unlike Mitt, I don't pretend like my story is the typical American story where you start at bat - or even worse, not even in the ball park.

Harry Reid made his millions in illegal land deals. Not someone else personally but he made his money in illegal land grabs.

Media Boycott Harry Reid Land Scam, Trumpet Foley | NewsBusters.org

Reid hired a woman who was guilty of entering into a sham marriage so a Lebanese immigrant could stay in this country.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's campaign is rocked by revelation that an aide lied to the FBI to cover up a bogus marriage. - NYPOST.com

It's LONG been claimed that the reason why obama won't release his college transcripts is because he got the money for college from a scholarship given to foreign exchange students. If true he is legally ineligible to be president or even run for the office.

Now democrats have a rumor that an investor in Bain was tied to some south american cartels! What a surprise. Not really. They have to do better, like Rommey personally led a death squad. I'm sure it's coming.

Harry Reid made his millions in illegal land deals. Not someone else personally but he made his money in illegal land grabs.

When was he convicted of these crimes?
Reid hired a woman who was guilty of entering into a sham marriage so a Lebanese immigrant could stay in this country.

So now employers are bound to check out the marriage life of their potential employees before hiring. Got it.

It's LONG been claimed that the reason why obama won't release his college transcripts is because he got the money for college from a scholarship given to foreign exchange students. If true he is legally ineligible to be president or even run for the office.
The Constitution doesn't say that.

And if it proves true will you agree that Romney is unfit to run for President of the United States of America?

Did you think Obama was unfit to run for President over his connection with Bill Ayers and Reverend Wright? As far as if it proves true show me some real proof from a real news source and we will talk.

It is a simple yes or no question. So what's your answer? Yes or No?
So was mine which you didn't answer as I said show me some proof from a reliable news source and I will give you a answer I'm not going to answer a question based on speculation and theory.

Obama started his political career in the home of a domestic terrorist. That's something to be outraged about.

His mentor was really something special.

As I remember he was a vietnam activist protesting the usa atrocities against the vietnamese people. Terorist is just a made up name by the pit bull with lipstick on. Ayers was an american hero. If he was a terrorist, then so is the T-partiers and the radical right wingers. Did ayers get obama a job a baskin and robbins? If we had men like ayers today the afghanistan war would have ended years ago. No one have the guts to protest now but Mexicans.

I have seen Obama's resume but cannot find Romney's.

Obama's life resume' is really something special. Poor guy, he really didn't have a chance to love America. He was indoctrinated with hate for America

Attachments

• $home-dreams.jpg
    $home-dreams.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Obama started his political career in the home of a domestic terrorist. That's something to be outraged about.

His mentor was really something special.

As I remember he was a vietnam activist protesting the usa atrocities against the vietnamese people. Terorist is just a made up name by the pit bull with lipstick on. Ayers was an american hero. If he was a terrorist, then so is the T-partiers and the radical right wingers. Did ayers get obama a job a baskin and robbins? If we had men like ayers today the afghanistan war would have ended years ago. No one have the guts to protest now but Mexicans.

I have seen Obama's resume but cannot find Romney's.

Activist?! Ayers was just an activist?!

:lol:..

I suppose you think Frank Marshall Davis was just a proud American too, huh?

Did you think Obama was unfit to run for President over his connection with Bill Ayers and Reverend Wright? As far as if it proves true show me some real proof from a real news source and we will talk.

It is a simple yes or no question. So what's your answer? Yes or No?
So was mine which you didn't answer as I said show me some proof from a reliable news source and I will give you a answer I'm not going to answer a question based on speculation and theory.

You just answered the question of whether or not you have an ounce of respectability in your entire body. You don't. After that I don't give a shit what you say. Republicans are scum. Do you think you are so close to God that you can sleep with the Devil?

Forum List

Back