How did Politico get Cain story???

In most cases, Republicans running a black candidate would split the black vote and dilute Obamas base

The black vote isn't the concern, the white guilt vote is what Cain threatens.

Cain is not one of those cases. He polls very poorly with black voters and would draw poorly. He is a bigger threat to Republicans who would not come out to support such an ethnically black candidate.....or any black candidate for that matter

Of course you know better. The myth of Republican racism is red meat on the hate sites, the morons at HuffingGlue eat it up and froth at the mouth, but we both know that no such thing exists. Cain being black has no ill effect on him.

Did Cain give the story to Politico?
Because that's why I asked how did Politico get the story if someone hadn't violated the confidentiality agreement.
The public news says Politico ADVISED Cain's campaign several weeks ago they were going to run the story... THEY advised FIRST!
So again.. Cain notified them according to you?

Who cares how Politico got the story? They did and it turned out to be true.

If someone was there when Cain did his dirty deed or if someone worked in the office and had the woman spill her guts on what happened......they are not subject to a confidentiality agreement. If you didn't sign it, it doesn't apply to you

If Cain goes in public and says "the claim had no merit" he is commenting on the case. The claim very well may have had merit. It is Cain who is now violating confidentiality. We have heard nothing from the woman

So who ever told Politico HAD knowledge that was suppose to be confidential. They are the ones that broke the agreement.
So the woman's lawyer was wrong to accuse Cain that's my point!

What would you have done if you were Cain claim "I signed a NDA"???

If I were Cain, I would come clean and come clean quickly. These things have a tendency to blow up much larger than the initial transgression.

In most cases, Republicans running a black candidate would split the black vote and dilute Obamas base

The black vote isn't the concern, the white guilt vote is what Cain threatens.

Cain is not one of those cases. He polls very poorly with black voters and would draw poorly. He is a bigger threat to Republicans who would not come out to support such an ethnically black candidate.....or any black candidate for that matter

Of course you know better. The myth of Republican racism is red meat on the hate sites, the morons at HuffingGlue eat it up and froth at the mouth, but we both know that no such thing exists. Cain being black has no ill effect on him.

There is no "white guilt"...... That is a Rush Limbaugh myth

Republicans are not racists but racists flock to the Republican party. It is that small percentage of republicans that a Cain candidacy would lose. They would lose more votes in their party than they would gain from black voters switching from Obama to Cain

There is no "white guilt"...... That is a Rush Limbaugh myth

ROFL

Sure...

Republicans are not racists but racists flock to the Republican party.

Bullshit.

It is that small percentage of republicans that a Cain candidacy would lose.

.00000000000000000000000127%?

They would lose more votes in their party than they would gain from black voters switching from Obama to Cain

An utterly stupid claim, as you well know.

Oklahoma political consultant Chris Wilson (a Republican) says if the woman behind the reported sexual harassment complaint against GOP Presidential hopeful Herman Cain is allowed to speak publicly, it'll be the end of Cain's run for the White House.

Interviewed today on KTOK's Mullins in the Morning, Wilson, of Wilson-Perkins-Allen Opinion Research headquartered in Washington, D.C. explained he was a witness to the incident.

"I was the pollster at the National Restaurant Association when Herman Cain was head of it and I was around a couple of times when this happened and anyone who was involved with the NRA at the time, knew that this was gonna come up."

http://wwwtmrcom.blogspot.com/2011/11/chris-wilson-says-he-witnessed-sexual.html

Last edited:
why would any lawyer let a client sign a one way silence agreement.

Get real

My god, you ARE Jillian!

You know not one fucking thing about legal wrangling.

Look, last time you got fired, they took your apron and tossed you out the back door, then banned you from McDonald's for life - I understand.

We recently let an engineer go. He got 6 months of severance pay, part of the termination agreement was that he had to sign an NDA. I didn't, no other management did, just him.

NDA's are RARELY mutual.

Oklahoma political consultant Chris Wilson (a Republican) says if the woman behind the reported sexual harassment complaint against GOP Presidential hopeful Herman Cain is allowed to speak publicly, it'll be the end of Cain's run for the White House.

Interviewed today on KTOK's Mullins in the Morning, Wilson, of Wilson-Perkins-Allen Opinion Research headquartered in Washington, D.C. explained he was a witness to the incident.

"I was the pollster at the National Restaurant Association when Herman Cain was head of it and I was around a couple of times when this happened and anyone who was involved with the NRA at the time, knew that this was gonna come up."

The McCarville Report Online: Chris Wilson Says He Witnessed Sexual Harassment In Virginia Restaurant

I think what will come out is that Cain is the office creep. The guy who thinks he is charming to the ladies and doesn't know how to take no for an answer

This may very well be what really happened.

Just as John Edwards, Gary Harts and Anthony Wieners initial claims may have been true. But the free press has a way of digging at a story until more facts come out. They will keep at it until Cain confesses what happened or it turns out to be a non-story. That is the way these things usually play out

Right now, we just don't know

If Cains version of events are true, this will be an old story by next week. But if there is more there and Cain has been lying......it will be much worse for him

It doesn't matter if the story is true or not. What matters is whether the DNC demagogues of the MSM can convince the public that they MIGHT have some truth. The little Goebbels at MSNBC and the NY Times want to plant FUD, "fear, uncertainty and doubt" to torpedo the threat to their candidate.

All side know that there is virtually no chance that the story is true, the question is how effective the smear by the democrats press will be?

I doubt if the smear is coming from the democrats

Firstly, they would like to see Cain as the GOP nominee
Secondly, they would wait until he was the nominee before they jumped on the story
Exactly, the Dems are salivating at the opportunity to run against this clown, there is no way they are behind this GOP smear. CON$ always blame the Dems for the GOP smears.

I said all along that it was his GOP primary campaign opponents who are doing the smearing, and even AQUILA Cain agrees with me. He is accusing Perry.

What especially makes this bullshit is that the women who came forward to accuse Bill Clinton or any other Democrat were not allowed to be anonymous, and the media, Democrats, and other leftist organizations including N.O.W. were relentless to identify them, grill them, accuse them, discredit them, and villify them. So why is the 'privacy' of Cain's accusers so sacrosanct? Anybody with any sense of fairness would find that fails the smell test big time.

Anyhow, the news just broke that all fingers are now pointing to the Perry Campaign as the source that gave the story to Politico.

What especially makes this bullshit is that the women who came forward to accuse Bill Clinton or any other Democrat were not allowed to be anonymous, and the media, Democrats, and other leftist organizations including N.O.W. were relentless to identify them, grill them, accuse them, discredit them, and villify them. So why is the 'privacy' of Cain's accusers so sacrosanct? Anybody with any sense of fairness would find that fails the smell test big time.

Anyhow, the news just broke that all fingers are now pointing to the Perry Campaign as the source that gave the story to Politico.

Give it time, the story is only a few days old. The woman or women will come forward. So will the office gossip resurrecting old "Remember when Herman did this?" stories

Perry has the most to gain from Cains demise

Forum List

Back