How did Pelosi et al Do It?

If it were up to Willow, there would be no stealing from Medicare...Because there would be no Medicare.
:eusa_whistle:

Did I stutter?

I would pay for it by ending both wars, cutting the Pentagon's budget, and raising income taxes.

Of course, I'm not King.

but in reality fucktard that's not what you are doing,,, ie ending both wars, cutting the Pentagon's budget and raising income taxes.. in reality fucktard what you are doing is stealing 960 billion dollars from the old people..

Someday it will dawn on you that I am against this bill and have been for sometime now.

Forgive me if don't give a rats ass about your sudden concern for old people and their medicare.

you make good money, how's about you go out and buy us a crate of rat's asses. they seem to be in short supply.

You see the size of that hammer,and we all know that the Dems had no balls through this.They needed to be given deals,threatened to have their balls broken literally by Nancy's big ball bustin hammer.

LOL. I thought about commenting on the size of her gavel, but then decided to focus on the corruption that passes for government these days. But that gavel is one powerful symbol for that don't you think?

Did I stutter?

I would pay for it by ending both wars, cutting the Pentagon's budget, and raising income taxes.

Of course, I'm not King.

but in reality fucktard that's not what you are doing,,, ie ending both wars, cutting the Pentagon's budget and raising income taxes.. in reality fucktard what you are doing is stealing 960 billion dollars from the old people..

Someday it will dawn on you that I am against this bill and have been for sometime now.

Forgive me if don't give a rats ass about your sudden concern for old people and their medicare.

There are ample threads--I lost count awhile back--dealing with the bill itself.

But do you condone the methods used to pass the bill?

You see the size of that hammer,and we all know that the Dems had no balls through this.They needed to be given deals,threatened to have their balls broken literally by Nancy's big ball bustin hammer.

LOL. I thought about commenting on the size of her gavel, but then decided to focus on the corruption that passes for government these days. But that gavel is one powerful symbol for that don't you think?

Actually I was thinking where she can stick her gavel.

Actually I was thinking where she can stick her gavel.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Cmike again.

Dammit

There are ample threads--I lost count awhile back--dealing with the bill itself.

Idealistically, no.

Unfortunately, that's not the way things get done in DC.

see, you say it is ''the corruption that passes for gvt. these days'', implying this is something NEW with this congress, and this is where we differ.....it is not something new, it is not worse than ever, and it certainly is NOT WORSE than the republicans when they held the gavel....

Idealistically, no.

Well thank you for that. I hope almost all of us feel that way.

I hope after the GOP got their butts kicked out of power in 2004 that they learned their lesson about putting politics ahead of the people. Right now they are mostly talking the talk, but it's too early to know whether they'll walk the walk. We won't know until they regain power and have a chance to redeem themselves.

But it's for damn sure most of the Democrats in Congress put politics ahead of the people and need their butts kicked out of power.

I am simply not willing to resign myself to the fact that it is impossible to elect patriots and honest men and women to high office any more. I may die trying, but I haven't given up yet.

see, you say it is ''the corruption that passes for gvt. these days'', implying this is something NEW with this congress, and this is where we differ.....it is not something new, it is not worse than ever, and it certainly is NOT WORSE than the republicans when they held the gavel....

No, 'these days' covers a lot of territory with me. Remember I am an originalist where the Constitution is concerned and something of a serious hobby historian. I KNOW there have always been shenanigans in government, but never to the degree that we have seen in recent times. I believe there was a time in America where the people elected to high office genuinely put ethics and integrity and fidelity to the Constitution and America at the top of their priorities.

Whether or not this administration is better, worse, or no different than the Bush administration or any other administration might make for an interesting discussion on a thread of its own.

Right now I am interested in dealing with what is, and not with what has already been. History, even recent history, can inform us in our evaluations of what is, but now is all any of us have to work with.

One thing that is NOT useful is to justify bad stuff because others did it.

Last edited:

Idealistically, no.

I hope after the GOP got their butts kicked out of power in 2004 that they learned their lesson about putting politics ahead of the people. Right now they are mostly talking the talk, but it's too early to know whether they'll walk the walk. We won't know until they regain power and have a chance to redeem themselves.

But it's for damn sure most of the Democrats in Congress put politics ahead of the people and need their butts kicked out of power.

I am simply not willing to resign myself to the fact that it is impossible to elect patriots and honest men and women to high office any more. I may die trying, but I haven't given up yet.

I admire your resolve.

Personally, I doubt the GOP walks the walk if they take part of Congress. Our current two party system has transformed into the Bloods versus the Crips.

However, nothing would make me happier than the GOP taking the House, setting a mutual goal with the White House to balance the budget and meeting it.

oh hell yes it's worse than ever, 1/6 of the nation's economy and a 960 billion dollar heist is monumental,, in an already bankrupt nation

Idealistically, no.

I admire your resolve.

Personally, I doubt the GOP walks the walk if they take part of Congress. Our current two party system has transformed into the Bloods versus the Crips.

However, nothing would make me happier than the GOP taking the House, setting a mutual goal with the White House to balance the budget and meeting it.

Ah, a Tea Partier in spirit if not in name. :)

You know, I don't give a rat's ass WHO does it or WHO gets the credit or what they call themselves. I just want people elected to high office who will be above board, realistically honest, and show some integrity in their dealings in legislative projects.

If we had a law in place, for instance, making it illegal for Congress to give ANY favors of ANY kind to ANYBODY that isn't made available to all without prejudice, we wouldn't be facing trillion dollar deficits as far as the eye can see, and we might have a healthcare bill that actually improves access to healthcare in the USA instead of the monstrosity that just passed.

And a balanced budget amendment is looking better to me all the time IF it can be accomplished without giving Congress a blank check to just keep ratcheting up the taxes and fees to balance it.

Forum List

Back