How did Obama work out for you liberals?

Obama started wars with two nations that were no threat to America. We are now fighting combat in four nations.
At least Bush got Congressional approval for Iraq and Afghanistan.

Would you like to elaborate on that? Which two countries? And I thought the right was bitching about Mr. Obama pulling out of Iraq. Will you all ever make your mind up?
Oh vey. Leftards are playing ignorant of Obama attacking Syria and Libya.
Maybe it's not an act.

Obama did not start wars in those countries. If he had then where were the Republican reps and senators calling him out for not getting congressional permission? Duh.... Given that they go after him for every freaking thing they can, and they pass this up? You're full of it
You're more ignorant than a bag of hammers, dumber than a pile of rocks.

Obama started wars with Libya and Syria, neither of which were a threat to America and neither of which he obtained Congressional approval for.
Iran and Afghanistan wars were over with them being stable and secure - per Obama, but he lost those now too.
And all are quagmires with no exit strategy.

Uh-huh. Why don't you just answer my question? Why haven't the Republicans gone after him?
Obamas own party went after him, dufus. Crawl out of your cave

Kucinich says Obama "crossed the line," calls attacks on Libya an "indisputable" impeachable offense - CBS News

Obama started wars with two nations that were no threat to America. We are now fighting combat in four nations.

Would you like to elaborate on that? Which two countries? And I thought the right was bitching about Mr. Obama pulling out of Iraq. Will you all ever make your mind up?
Maybe it's not an act.

Obama did not start wars in those countries. If he had then where were the Republican reps and senators calling him out for not getting congressional permission? Duh.... Given that they go after him for every freaking thing they can, and they pass this up? You're full of it

Obama started wars with Libya and Syria, neither of which were a threat to America and neither of which he obtained Congressional approval for.
Iran and Afghanistan wars were over with them being stable and secure - per Obama, but he lost those now too.
This has got to be an act. Please tell me you're just messing with us; because nobody can be this fucking retarded.

You're now claiming FDR "started" WWII. Nobody can possibly be this fucking stupid. You wouldn't know how to post on the Internet if you were.
Lovely strawman. Even for a pathetic liar like you.

You got more war, less healthcare, higher prices, worse jobs, lower wages, more debt, more dysfunction.

And you think Hillary Clinton will clean this mess up?

You people are delusional.

The Pubs took the house in 2010 and that is why things are the way they are.

Dope.

If barney frank didn't ignore bush Jr, the democrats would still have the house.

Why are you libs so fucking stupid?
Republicans controlled both houses, the presidency and the Supreme Court. But somehow, beyond all reason, they believe that one old fat and gay Jew was more powerful than the entire GOP. Go figure.

And Hillary is to blame for the Iraq invasion
And least we forget Bill stating Iraq had WMDs while Bush was in the White House....

When did he say we need to invade them?

The Pubs took the house in 2010 and that is why things are the way they are.

Dope.

If barney frank didn't ignore bush Jr, the democrats would still have the house.

Republicans controlled both houses, the presidency and the Supreme Court. But somehow, beyond all reason, they believe that one old fat and gay Jew was more powerful than the entire GOP. Go figure.

And least we forget Bill stating Iraq had WMDs while Bush was in the White House....

That was Hillarys job in insisting we invade Iraq.
Keep digging, this is fun.

Maybe it's not an act.

This has got to be an act. Please tell me you're just messing with us; because nobody can be this fucking retarded.

You're now claiming FDR "started" WWII. Nobody can possibly be this fucking stupid. You wouldn't know how to post on the Internet if you were.
The only straw is what you have between your ears.

When I pointed out Obama did not start wars in Libya or Syria, your idiotic response was, so, Germany and Japan were already at war,

It's your position, not mine. You're the one saying the president who enters a war already in progress, "started" it. It's your logic which claims FDR started WWII.

Maybe it's not an act.

Actually, the Japanese bombing Pearl Harbor started WWII. The Airliners flying into the WTC and the Pentagon started the war in Afghanistan. Libya and Syria didn't attack the US, but Obama did attack them. He should mail his Nobel Peace Prize back along with a check.

Maybe it's not an act.

Actually, the Japanese bombing Pearl Harbor started WWII. The Airliners flying into the WTC and the Pentagon started the war in Afghanistan. Libya and Syria didn't attack the US, but Obama did attack them. He should mail his Nobel Peace Prize back along with a check.
Yes, Obama did attack them. That doesn't mean he started those wars any more than saying FDR started WWII.

Maybe it's not an act.

When I pointed out Obama did not start wars in Libya or Syria, your idiotic response was, so, Germany and Japan were already at war,

It's your position, not mine. You're the one saying the president who enters a war already in progress, "started" it. It's your logic which claims FDR started WWII.
You're the moron stating attacking a nation already at war with someone else is not an act of war.
You show us how stupid Hillary and Obama supporters are. Keep up the good work.

Maybe it's not an act.

Yes, Obama did attack them. That doesn't mean he started those wars any more than saying FDR started WWII.
It's leftists who make Waters World famous.

Actually Hillary said it was up to Bush to make the decision "if he saw it as necessary"

Actually Hillary said it was up to Bush to make the decision "if he saw it as necessary"
Hillary insisted al Queda was in Iraq, dufus.

You're the moron stating attacking a nation already at war with someone else is not an act of war.
No, you dumbfuck... I said it's not us "starting" a war. Notice how you keep changing what I said while I keep reminding you what you said?

You said Obama "started" those wars. Well how the hell could Obama "start" a war that was already started but FDR not "start" a war that was already started?

"Waters world?"

Put the needle down.

No, you dumbfuck... I said it's not us "starting" a war. Notice how you keep changing ehat I said while I keep reminding you what you said?

You said Obama "started" those wars. Well how the hell could Obama "start" a war that was already started but FDR not "start" a war that was already started?
America was not at war with those nations until Obama attacked them, dufus.
Now we are in sinking quagmires there.

"Waters world?"

Put the needle down.
Thanks for validating the fame of Waters World.

Agreed. Mr. Obama hasn't started any wars and after Mr. Bush created the biggest financial disaster since 1929, the U.S. recovered quicker than any other nation, and the effect of Bush's mess was global.

And the righties got to keep their guns, too. hahahahaha

Maybe it's not an act.

What year was Iraq and Afghanistan stable and secure?

Maybe it's not an act.

No wonder you're a Democrat. Your simply ignorant about everything.

What are you here on this message board beings on uninformed?

FLASHBACK—Obama: ‘We’re Leaving Behind a Sovereign, Stable and Self-Reliant Iraq’

Maybe it's not an act.

No wonder you're a Democrat. Your simply ignorant about everything.

What are you here on this message board beings on uninformed?

FLASHBACK—Obama: ‘We’re Leaving Behind a Sovereign, Stable and Self-Reliant Iraq’

Just asking you to name a date so we can go back and look at US Combat deaths. Of course, you being the quintessential pussy that you are, refuse to give us a reference as to when it was “stable and secure” in both nations.

If you had any confidence in your assertion, you wouldn’t be running like a little bitch from the question.

You got more war, less healthcare, higher prices, worse jobs, lower wages, more debt, more dysfunction.

And you think Hillary Clinton will clean this mess up?

You people are delusional.

We got millions of jobs where baby bush left us with a loss of over eight hundred thousand jobs a month and a crashed economy

You really that dishonest?

Liberals did great under Obama

It is only Conservatives who yearn for the days of Bush or can't wait for Trump

Forum List

Back