How did Obama win?

I have to tell myself that. In my circle of friends it is 95% special interest group LOLberals. And only a couple of them can grasp economics. Even the most basic things like store of value. The only other thing i could tell myself is, "they're eating stupid pills."

Yet, you the guy at the bottom of the middle class is the economic expert. Go figure.

Another historic election under the democrats belt.

More Conservative finger pointing, labeling half the population as "dumb" or "lazy".. That's the best you can do, huh?

Look at yourself mo-man, that's how he won. It wasn't a trick. The democrat party managed to convince enough Americans that the government would look out for them when the government can't even look out for itself. Credit also goes to the union based education system most Americans have to endure.

There must have been some trick, right?

I mean, it can't possibly be that not everyone agrees with the right-wingers. That's not possible.

Obviously, only crazy Liberals would vote for Obama.

So, the fix must have been in.

Even though states were passing voter suppression laws, left and right.

Even though the supreme court legalized unlimited corporate donations.

Even though Mitt Romney's son literally owned half the voting machines in the country.

There must be come conspiracy that made Obama win.

Right?
Bill OReilly had it right. They're a lot of people in America who Want free stuff and they know Obama would give it to them without working

1) It s the economy stupid Romney campaigned on the economy, but turns out the economy wasn't as bad as Romney could hope. Job numbers turned out to rise and to make matters worse: Republicans had nothing to do with it as they have been blocking everything on the federal level

2) Monay talks Money spending on the campaign adds and the stricter regulations for GOP candidates (their campaign money goes largely to the party)

3) "the Unkown issue":Sandy showed that Obama can handle crisis moments very well, governor Christie helped a lot by saying "thank you" as it showed for independants that he can work on a bipartisan base. It s odd to say for me (being not so religious), but Sandy was like "a gift from god" for Obama's campaign

4) Republican primairies was no cakewalk for Romney, he got his image fairly weakened while Obama stayed out of the mudthrowing and kept his image clean. It exposed several weak spots of ROmney: flip flopping, being a mormon, having money in swiss bank accounts to avoid paying the taxes he should if he had it in the US

5) Bin Laden dead is Obama his accomplishment

6) Romney had to move too far from the right to the center, this made him lose a lot of credibility on both sides ( with both conervatives and independents).

7) Republicans lost the latino vote (they still had it under the previous republican president Bush), US demographics are changing, you can not survive politically on white votes alone anymore

I'm sure all those that lost family and homes are grateful to have been God's sacrifice for Obama's win.

I don't think Mitt did a good job of selling himself on being "the great economy guy". I think more people would have voted for him had he kept social issues out of the talking points, and shown himself to be a leader on the economy.

When did Mitt bring up the social issues? That would be courtesy of Obama's lapdogs in the media.

There must have been some trick, right?

I mean, it can't possibly be that not everyone agrees with the right-wingers. That's not possible.

Obviously, only crazy Liberals would vote for Obama.

So, the fix must have been in.

Even though states were passing voter suppression laws, left and right.

Even though the supreme court legalized unlimited corporate donations.

Even though Mitt Romney's son literally owned half the voting machines in the country.

There must be come conspiracy that made Obama win.

Right?
Bill OReilly had it right. They're a lot of people in America who Want free stuff and they know Obama would give it to them without working

Predictable.

Blaming Americans for your parties failure.

O had 10 million fewer voters than 08. Just an fyi.

Which was still apparently 2% higher than Romney.

And that's including the fact that voter turnout in several of the most populous (and most blue) states in the union was severely curtailed due to Hurricane Sandy.

I don't think Mitt did a good job of selling himself on being "the great economy guy". I think more people would have voted for him had he kept social issues out of the talking points, and shown himself to be a leader on the economy.

When did Mitt bring up the social issues? That would be courtesy of Obama's lapdogs in the media.

I grant that mitt worked hard to stay away from social issues during the general election. However he was forced to go big or go home during the primaries. After that the GOP had a hard time keeping people from talking about legimate rape. Mitt didn't have anything big to talk about, and with te foot in mouth syndrome of some high profile republicans, the media did what they do best, churn drama.

Wow, so, that's a big talking point for you folks, eh?

Well, I'm glad you all have some comforting empty rhetoric to fall back on for comfort. I hope that helps you get over the loss.

I know in Karl Rove's case, he'll never get over it. I'm shocked he's still alive after his head exploded on FoxNews last night.

I thought Gretchen Carlson was having an anuerysm, the way she was stumbling down the hallway to the number crunchers muttering to herself.

I'm sure all those that lost family and homes are grateful to have been God's sacrifice for Obama's win.

Unless God has a really, really sick sense of humor, I'm not personally going to credit him for the win via hurricane.

However, since there are a bunch of rabid fundamentalist-evangelist types that are always saying Hurricanes are "God's Will", I'm sure they'll be saying the Hurricane was God's way of making sure Obama was elected.

After all, that's how their logic works, right?

:lol:

Forum List

Back