How did NASA become this unreliable?

I guess no one at the Washington Times saw the documtary "The Day After Tomorrow".
Seriously, why is it that the fossil energy industry is basically the financier of the denial groups? Yeah, like I'd believe those clowns.
And who's exactly financing the warmers? Anyone who stands to gain financially?
There's a lot of dough riding on this debate. Who is fooling who?

The day after tomorrow was a dam movie.. a fictitious movie that had no factual basis..

The Moonie Times is now a go-to source for science info for the right. That's what to take away from this thread. Rev. Moon's cult tells 'em what to think.

It's also funny to watch the cultists claim NASA isn't accurate, right after NASA flies a spacecraft past Pluto.
The Moonie Times is now a go-to source for science info for the right. That's what to take away from this thread. Rev. Moon's cult tells 'em what to think.

It's also funny to watch the cultists claim NASA isn't accurate, right after NASA flies a spacecraft past Pluto.
It's amazing to me that NASA can can make a seemingly perfect circle for a satellite gyroscope, put it into space, and essentially prove Einstein's gen relativity. A perfect circle is basically impossible to make, and was a very very tedious process... But when it comes to reading ocean temperatures, they go with readings from sensors 750 miles away from each other, despite having access to tons of satellites that are already reading temps. Sounds pretty crazy to me

Well, sure it sounds crazy but crazy is normal for the AGWCult

It's amazing to me that NASA can can make a seemingly perfect circle for a satellite gyroscope, put it into space, and essentially prove Einstein's gen relativity. A perfect circle is basically impossible to make, and was a very very tedious process... But when it comes to reading ocean temperatures, they go with readings from sensors 750 miles away from each other, despite having access to tons of satellites that are already reading temps. Sounds pretty crazy to me

No they're progressive, that means they're moving forward. we're the ones so stuck in our ways

No they're progressive, that means they're moving forward. we're the ones so stuck in our ways

Pro-gressive or RE-gressive. They want us to regress into caves and not use earths resources... I think the terms are messed up..

I think everyone has noticed by now that the deniers here aren't even trying to address any science. They're all just mindlessly fllingng their various conspiracy theories back and forth.

How do you address crazy people? You don't. They're lost to rationality. All you can do is wait for them to grow old and die. Science advances one funeral at a time.

NASA says 3 feet of sea level rise is locked in

Warming Seas, Melting Ice Sheets

Deniers, of course, disagree. The satellites? Totally wrong now. It's how deniers run. Satellites are perfect when they back up denier political positions, but worthless when they don't. Accelerating sea level can only be explained by global warming, so deniers have to deny accelerating sea level rise.

Pro-gressive or RE-gressive. They want us to regress into caves and not use earths resources... I think the terms are messed up..
No not caves, let's be reasonable, they just want a neo-fudalism

I think everyone has noticed by now that the deniers here aren't even trying to address any science. They're all just mindlessly fllingng their various conspiracy theories back and forth.

How do you address crazy people? You don't. They're lost to rationality. All you can do is wait for them to grow old and die. Science advances one funeral at a time.

NASA says 3 feet of sea level rise is locked in

Warming Seas, Melting Ice Sheets

Deniers, of course, disagree. The satellites? Totally wrong now. It's how deniers run. Satellites are perfect when they back up denier political positions, but worthless when they don't. Accelerating sea level can only be explained by global warming, so deniers have to deny accelerating sea level rise.
Ever notice how you never have any historical data, it's always predicted and futuristic. Oh, and it never happens. Funny stuff!

I bet you think a flying machine is crazy!!! lol

I want infrastructure, more investment into science, r&d and education....You're the one that wants to CUT deep into these areas.

I want infrastructure, more investment into science, r&d and education....You're the one that wants to CUT deep into these areas.
What for? Name a program.

China is doing great at increasing infrastructure, I have no clue why they're falling?

Forum List

Back