How did mummies wind up in Kentucky?

Anybody curious as to how ancient americans mummified people after the Egyptian mannerisms.

I've been reading more about the Fawn Hoof Mummy. I can't believe the Smithsonian Institution lost the body.

I don't think it was an accident. the smithsonian is a very dogmatic organization. I think they lost it because they didn't want any new evidence that flew in the face of their "Siberian Land Bridge Only Theory".

They simply dismiss the idea that pre-Columbian trans-Atlantic voyages were possible as if it were matter of fact and a closed case.

Why are they like that?

I've been reading more about the Fawn Hoof Mummy. I can't believe the Smithsonian Institution lost the body.

I don't think it was an accident. the smithsonian is a very dogmatic organization. I think they lost it because they didn't want any new evidence that flew in the face of their "Siberian Land Bridge Only Theory".

They simply dismiss the idea that pre-Columbian trans-Atlantic voyages were possible as if it were matter of fact and a closed case.

Why are they like that?

Or they could have disposed of it after the dissection. They probably needed to make room for a spittoon.

It certainly appears that people crossed the Atlantic from, say, Egypt to America a few hundred years B.C.

Why are they like that?

Or they could have disposed of it after the dissection. They probably needed to make room for a spittoon.

It certainly appears that people crossed the Atlantic from, say, Egypt to America a few hundred years B.C.

Lehi and his family were bedouin arab traders who got wealthy in the Egyptian trade markets via camel routes from Egypt to Israel. That is why he named his 3rd and 4th sons egyptian names Nephi and Sam. He was learned in Egyptian. He brought it with him and taught his children to write in Hebrew and Egyptian once they landed in Meso America in 590 BC.

Forum List

Back