How did Islam spread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
stoor said:
If you want an answer to your question about suicide bombing there is a book by an imam that you should read. The gist of what he says is that suicide bombings are wrong and many leaders and scholars in Islam have denounced these acts, it is too bad that their denouncements do not make it into the media and if they do they are usually on page 47 or so of your paper. Some extremists are rationalizing that suicide bombing is permissible because they are defending their homeland. Most disagree.

Most disagree?!! Now that is garbage.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/000799.php

You can find 50 Imams for every 1 that says that it is specifically okay in Isreal to the 1 that says it is wrong. This one book is countermanded by all the Imams chosen (yes they vote for their Imams and they can be removed by the same action) to lead that send those children to their death while murdering the innocents.

We must always remember that these people are choosing these religious leaders, they VOTE FOR THEM! There is no consistent action against them as the Muslim street is largely afraid for their lives. In order to be a "good" Muslim support for these actions is almost mandatory, and speaking against them can often put people in danger.

stoor said:
If you haven't noticed, our country, the United States of America, still treat women as second class citizens. It wasn't long ago that women were allowed to vote and look at the salaries of women compared to men for the exact same job. As for oppression of women in Islam, unfortunately it happens way too much but to say all women are oppressed is a gross generalization. Compare how many women have led Muslim countries to non-Muslim countries. THere is a chapter in the Qur'an about Women, it isn't very long so maybe you should check it out.

Let me see women do get to vote, they also get to drive. They are not circumcised on a regular basis as they often are in Muslim countries, they cannot be stoned to death for adultery after they are raped by a married man as often happens in Muslim countries. To attempt to make the plight of women in our country equal to those in Muslim countries is getting a little insane.

stoor said:
As for acceptance of all religions in our country, that is true for the most part. However, numerous churches, synagogues, mosques, and temples have been vandalized just this year. Christians were not being attacked for the most part in Muslim countries until after 9/11.

In more than the "most part" actions such as that are vilified by the society and those responsible when found are punished.

However in Iraq specifically the Sunnis and Shi'a were constantly bombing the crap out of each other at every opportunity. Jews are consistently attacked by Muslims and Muslim countries support those attacks with money as well as supplies, and most of those countries are against them simply because they are Jewish and want them out of the Middle East entirely if not all of them dead. It isn't only because they are supported by the US, it is mostly because they are Jews.

http://www.adl.org/css/

stoor said:
Many leaders in the middle east are abusing their powers and democratic movements are starting to mobilize in these countries. It would also help if the leaders of these countries weren't buttressed by leaders of other, more powerful countries...but this isn't the politics room. Hope this helped.

Iran is not "buttressed" by any stronger country yet they still had the power to cut off that movement at the pass and put it in a stranglehold that will last for years.

Hope this helped.

Arabian said:
1st a bout the suicide operation you are talking about

I admit this operation and I know its in our Qur'an
The Cow (Baqarah)

Fight those who fight against you along God's way, yet do not initiate hostilities; God does not love aggressors. (190ة
Okay if you read the 1st part you will see fight the second but don’t aggressors
So if you have the right fight till death and you will find in other life the paradise

Qur'an The Spoils of War (Anfal)
If they should incline to peace, then incline to it too and rely on God. He is Alert, Aware. (61)
But don’t …. Cause Allah hate the intruders
But in Qur'an also
Qur'an The Cattle (An'am)

SAY: "Come close, I will recite what your Lord has forbidden you: Do not associate anything with Him; And [show] kindness towards both [your] parents. Do not kill your children because of poverty; We shall provide for you as well as for them. Do not indulge in shocking acts which you may practise either openly or keep secret. Do not kill any person whom God has forbidden, except through [due process of] law. He has instructed you in this so that you may use your reason. (151)

Let ma ask you what if you have a land and a family and you found some one who take off this land from you what shall you do???
Would you stay in your place just do nothing or you will be ready to die for your land or your family or a belief
This is away from any religion,,
What do you prefer to face or to hide,, to fight or to surrender ,, what if you don’t have any thing to fight except your self,,
Would you give it ,,,
What if you know what Allah will reward you after this life

Qur'an
The Family of Imran (Aale Imran)
Do not reckon those who are killed for God's sake are dead, but rather [they are] living; they will be provided for by their Lord, (169
And they don’t suicide they give their soul for their country "martyr'
These guys are like me ,, like you ,, like them ,, like every body have their own life had their own dreams ,, would you think that they do that cause they wanna suicide I call the suicide for one who just have no aim in their life after they lost for example their love or anything they loved and just get sick of their life
I call what Cleopatra did a suicide but I call the Palestinians martyrs
Cause they died defending their land
Did you see how they live their,, do you know how many agreement the Jewish government repeal
Do you know how many lands they raped from them,, and you want them to say okay come and eliminate us ..

You didn’t live there
Me too I don’t live their
But I know about Jews as an ARMY
What you may don’t know,, cause they were once here in Egypt and I know what they did to my fathers,,
And in Portsaid and the Suez ,,
I know what the Jews did with war prisoners and how they killed groups of people together by moving a panzer over them and this true even it came in lots of studies and programs on the TV I don’t makeup stories they didn’t respect any of the UN laws
Although before they made their place in Palestine ,, they lived with us in Egypt and they were our friends and neighbors before that war,, or these wars cause it more than one
So Jews aren’t only Israeli they are Egyptians and Syrian they are from multi nationals,, if I was in this time they may are my colleague I think and I may eat bread and salt as we say here in Egypt
Anyway away from these staff,,
There is big difference between dieing for your home or even defending a belief or your home

Actually I dint visit these countries :$ I know am Arabian but …
But I did visit Saudi Arabia,, but actually I didn’t see any Christians there,, I don’t know the reason ,, but let me say something
I don’t know how they deal their but I do know how Islam and our prophet PBUH asked us to deal ,, so when I look to my self I wish I could deal as our religion told us ,, so I wont look at bad guys and say okay I will deal like them there is always bad and good ,,
And about women actually am sure that they don’t deal with them as a second class who said so,, they just separate the community of women from the community of men and this is a long story listen Trigg ,, you could contact me on my MSN account if you want more illustration

Actually Trigg they can put what ever they want ,, there is no limitation they put Christmas trees and cross,, actually who told you so
I don’t know who told you so or from where you got these things,, and let me say something our prophet PBUH was visiting them in their feasts and go to their funerals and celebrations,, and we asked to do as our prophet do so how come what you say ,,

Listen cause I don’t wanna say my words again you could just visit these sites and you could found the true religion ,, but note that the prophet Muhammad asked women to get education just as men

http://www.jamaat.org/islam/WomanIslam.html
http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Park/6443/women/
http://www.jannah.org/sisters/qaradawi.html

I hope you get the thing clear now
None of these sights you posted would come up.

Mohammad may have asked woman to get an education, but that hasn't happend in Afghanistan where the woman were denied an education for 25 yrs after the Taliban came into power. In Saudi Arabia the woman are denied freedoms. To seperate woman from men is one thing. Why, since mohammad wanted women to get an education, were they denied an education when the strict religious Taliban came into power.

You aren't explaining to me Sharia law where a girl is killed for being raped in order to satisfy the honor of her family. The "one true religion" seems very sexist to me. :bangheads

Originally Posted by stoor
If you want an answer to your question about suicide bombing there is a book by an imam that you should read. The gist of what he says is that suicide bombings are wrong and many leaders and scholars in Islam have denounced these acts, it is too bad that their denouncements do not make it into the media and if they do they are usually on page 47 or so of your paper. Some extremists are rationalizing that suicide bombing is permissible because they are defending their homeland. Most disagree

Most disagree?!! Now that is garbage.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/000799.php

You can find 50 Imams for every 1 that says that it is specifically okay in Isreal to the 1 that says it is wrong. This one book is countermanded by all the Imams chosen (yes they vote for their Imams and they can be removed by the same action) to lead that send those children to their death while murdering the innocents.

We must always remember that these people are choosing these religious leaders, they VOTE FOR THEM! There is no consistent action against them as the Muslim street is largely afraid for their lives. In order to be a "good" Muslim support for these actions is almost mandatory, and speaking against them can often put people in danger.

You both right if we looked at the one who die defending his home or his dignity or belief this guy isn’t a suicide bomber and he may a martyr,, but the one who for example explode a school full of innocent children or a working place this is wrong in our religion and again
Qur'an
The Cow (Baqarah)

Fight those who fight against you along God's way, yet do not initiate hostilities; God does not love aggressors. (190ة

Trigg said:

Mohammad may have asked woman to get an education, but that hasn't happend in Afghanistan where the woman were denied an education for 25 yrs after the Taliban came into power. In Saudi Arabia the woman are denied freedoms. To seperate woman from men is one thing. Why, since mohammad wanted women to get an education, were they denied an education when the strict religious Taliban came into power.

You aren't explaining to me Sharia law where a girl is killed for being raped in order to satisfy the honor of her family. The "one true religion" seems very sexist to me. :bangheads
As I told you in Saudi Arabia they just separate the two communities from each other but the woman are well educated their and they have a collage of their own,,

But in Afghanistan I don’t know the whole picture but believe me if they don’t get education it isn’t the Islam it’s the family believes,,
Trigg listen it depend on the communities in Egypt we don’t separate the 2 communities from each other,, and the woman are well educated and you can have your own religion as you wish and in Syria too and in Jordan and other countries,,

In these countries they provide the two types of people,,
Let me talk about Egypt 4 example we provide a separate school "girls a lone and boys a lone", in other school they don’t separate
And this in Christian too schools too (as I said it depend on the tradition)
And their also Christian schools if the Christian want their children to join it,

And there is also separate and non separate collage (I mean collage for girls only)

The main is that if you hang with your religion and act with it and have faith that Allah can see you in every place you won't do any thing bad,, and you can keep you believes in any where cause you do the right thing

And there is a deference between raped and adultery
You are talking here about adultery
And as I told you if you wanna more you could contact me at my msn
[email protected]
And about the addresses try to copy it and paste it on the address box

Arabian said:
You both right if we looked at the one who die defending his home or his dignity or belief this guy isn’t a suicide bomber and he may a martyr,, but the one who for example explode a school full of innocent children or a working place this is wrong in our religion and again
Qur'an
The Cow (Baqarah)

You say that anything is okay in Islam as long as your are defending your country or dignity or belief? You say that Muslims should not initiate hostilities, that God does not love aggressors?
Let's play a game. It is called "Terrorist or Martyr". I will give you links to news stories and you tell me if the people in the story were evil terrorists that aren't true Muslims or if they were glorious martyrs who were not initiating hostilities. Ready?

1. Suicide bomb attack kills 18 in Iraq: Were the 18 members of the Iraqi National Guard attacking a Muslim country? Were they assaulting Muslims' dignity or beliefs?
2. About 40 killed as bombs rock Israeli vacation spots - Blasts target resorts in Egypt: Although some of the 40 people killed were Israeli, many were Egyptian. I didn't realize that Egyptians were assaulting Muslims' dignity or beliefs and therefore deserved to die.
3. Dozens killed by Baghdad car bomb: From that article: "Most of the dead in Haifa Street are thought to be civilians." Which of those Iraqi civilians were the ones attacking a Muslim country? Which of them were assaulting Muslims' dignity or beliefs?
4. I have no single URL for this last one but you should know it well. As the WTC towers fell in the New York, the work place of thousands of people, I bring back a quote from your previous post: "but the one who for example explode ... a working place this is wrong in our religion". Was 9/11 wrong in your Muslim eyes or were the people flying those planes simply defending Islam against evil aggressors in those buildings?

Please Arabian, let us know how you did in my little game, I'm sure we are all curious.

The thing is, the Sunni (sp) sect of this religion DOES teach to kill infedels (non-muslims) and I've seen those scriptures, too. When I studied up on the religion, I went to a site where Muslims taught and both kinds were there and arguing.

This was my take on it all. Looks like a certain man clled himself a phrophet, and a bunch of people followed his teachings, and the Koran, as it was known was rewritten. Kind of like the old and new testement. Thing is, Muhammed was a radical and what he wrote was kill, kill, kill.

When you think about it we had someone here in the United States that convinced about 940 people to all kill themselves in the name of religion. They did! Now imagine if he'd told people that freaking brainwashed to go kill all the people they found that week who didn't follow him JONES. Or what if they went out week after week and commited suicide by having car bombs and stuff in crowded streets in the U.S.? The only difference between mind trip Jones gave his followers and those Muslims have now is that Jones convinced the to just kill themselves and their own children. The Muslims are brainwashed to kill US! People best stop being so kissey to these people and undertand that they present a real and severe danger in the USA.

freeandfun1 said:
Really? Maybe you do, but not where I am from. The only people I see in this country still treating women as second class citizens are those in the Muslim communities of America and perhaps, some of the radical Mormons.

This is one of the stupidest, most asinine statements I have ever read. Try visiting the south or the midwest and tell me that women are treated equally as men.

freeandfun1 said:
Not that long ago? Dude, I don't know about you, but nearly 85 years ago bro. That is quite a while back. Take a look at This Site and note how many of the countries that started allowing women to vote after the US did are Muslim countries. Also note that the only two countries that still do not allow women to vote or hold office are Muslim countries. DOH!

How old are most of this Muslim countries on your list? It took America over 100 years to allow women to vote and even then it wasn't legitimate. Most of these countries on your list were formed in the 1900s, and the mid 1900s if we want to be accurate.

freeandfun1 said:
Look at how many powerful women there are in America. This is a BS argument as there are many variables as to why SOME women earn less than men for the same job. Things like, many women are not willing to travel, many have to and want to go home right on time every day to take care of their kids, etc., etc.

You are ingnorant if you think women get paid the same amount on average as men for the same job. And there are plenty of powerful women in Muslim countries, maybe they aren't the leaders but they hold many positions in government and other professional occupations. My grandmother owns and runs a school in one of these "oppressive countries". I know what it is, some man probably tells her to tell me that so that it makes me assume women are allowed to have a say in my native country. Thanks for clearing that up!

freeandfun1 said:
Okay, let us do that.

Muslim countries:

Benazir Bhutto - who, BTW, spent most of her time as Prime Minister of Pakistan either in Prison or under house arrest. When she was elected in 1988, she was the first woman ever elected to head an Islamic Nation. Great example!!

Non-Muslim Countries:

Indira Gandhi

As prime minister of India from 1966 to 1977 and 1980 to 1984, Gandhi led the world's largest democracy. Indians called her Mataji, or "respected mother."

Golda Meir

Meir moved to Palestine in 1921 from Milwaukee and quickly became a leader in the Zionist movement. She was elected to the legislature of Israel in 1949 and served as prime minister from 1969 to 1974.

Margaret Thatcher

Thatcher began her long career in Great Britain's Parliament in 1959. She was the first female prime minister and the longest serving. She advocated conservative economic policies during her tenure from 1979 to 1990.

Vigdis Finnbogadottir

The first popularly elected female president in history, Finnbogadottir defeated three men in her first run for Iceland's presidency in 1980. She worked to modernize Iceland and improve the status of women until the end of her fourth term in 1996.

Mary Eugenia Charles

The first female lawyer on the Caribbean island of Dominica, Charles was elected prime minister after the island gained independence from Great Britain in 1978. Known as the "Iron Woman of the Caribbean," Charles instituted economic reforms and environmental protections during her three-term tenure.

Gro Harlem Brundtland

As prime minister of Norway from 1986 to 1989 and 1990 to 1996, Brundtland encouraged entrance to the European community. A strong proponent of women's rights, Brundtland helped lead a movement resulting in increased female participation in government. She now serves as the Director-General of the World Health Organization.

Violeta Barrios de Chamorro

Chamorro became the first women to be elected president in the Western Hemisphere when she won the elections in Nicaragua in 1990. Her reforms failed to help the country's ailing economy and she retired in 1997.

Mary Robinson

After she was elected president of Ireland in 1990, Robinson said of the Irish voters, "Instead of rocking the table, they rocked the system." After a successful presidency, Robinson accepted a position as the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights.

Mary McAleese

Elected president of Ireland in 1997, McAleese continues to promote the peace process between Catholics and Protestants.

Helen Clark

Clark became prime minister of New Zealand in 1999. She had served in parliament for 19 years and held posts as the head of the health, conservation, housing and labor departments.

Tarja Kaarina Halonen

Halonen was elected president of Finland in 2000. She had served in Parliament since 1979 and as Minister of Foreign Affairs from 1995 until her election. Butto THere is a chapter in the Qur'an about Women, it isn't very long so maybe you should check it out.

Oops, you got busted on that one - idiot.

Okay, I misspoke on the leaders but many women hold esteemed positions in Muslim countries and you can't compare countries with histories that are hundreds of years old to countries whose histories are decades old. Well, I suppose you can, but it is a skewed argument.

freeandfun1 said:
What a CROCK of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you forgotten Lebanon, Malaysia (1969 riots killed 10,000 non-Muslim Chinese and Indians), etc., etc.

I was going to break them all down for you, but I don't have to. It is a known fact that in Muslim countries Christians (hell, all non-Muslims) are treated as second class (that might be too generous) citizens. Even the frigg'n Quaran says it should be so.

Are you really this stupid, or do you have to try?

Who cares about your riots. What about what happened in Bosnia, what is happening now in Uganda. Let's not act like Islam is the only religion that has been associated with violence. Don't kid yourself. Please show me where in the "Quaran" it says to treat non-Muslims as second class citizens? So are you saying that Muslims are treated as first class citizens here in the US and in Europe? Because if you are, then you are misinformed and ingnorant.

If you want the answers to your questions, look them up. From your responses, it is apparent to me that you have made up your mind and nothing I can say will change it or alter your thinking. The examples you have given about the girl being raped is an isolated incident that happens in ungoverned areas of some countries.

As for the Taliban, our own government supported them in the late 80's and early 90's. They were also supported by Pakistan and Saudi Arabia for the same reason, national interest. As for women being oppressed, yes that is happening in Muslim countries and that is wrong. Dissonance is growing in these nations and revolutions will occur before the end of my lifetime, I believe and hope.
Trigg said:

By the way, try clicking on the links again, they are working as of now.

stoor said:
This is one of the stupidest, most asinine statements I have ever read. Try visiting the south or the midwest and tell me that women are treated equally as men.

I have lived in the South and there are plenty of powerful woment in Texas, Louisiana, etc. Of course they are not treated like men, just as men are not treated like women. But when it comes to positions of power, women are just as equal in regards to their power.

How old are most of this Muslim countries on your list? It took America over 100 years to allow women to vote and even then it wasn't legitimate. Most of these countries on your list were formed in the 1900s, and the mid 1900s if we want to be accurate.

That doesn't matter, these are MODERN times. Why are they still living as WE did 100 years ago? What a STUPID statement on your behalf.

You are ingnorant if you think women get paid the same amount on average as men for the same job. And there are plenty of powerful women in Muslim countries, maybe they aren't the leaders but they hold many positions in government and other professional occupations. My grandmother owns and runs a school in one of these "oppressive countries". I know what it is, some man probably tells her to tell me that so that it makes me assume women are allowed to have a say in my native country. Thanks for clearing that up!

No, you are the stupid one. As I said, you are right that some women are not paid the same. But to fairly debate this argument, we have to look at many, many different aspects as to WHY some don't. As I mentioned, some women do not want to travel, want to go home to their kids and therefore, do not want to work the extra hours needed to get ahead, etc. There are MANY reasons why SOME women do not get paid the same. It is not institutional bias. I own a business and my employees are paid based on their willingness to accept responsibility and their abilities to carry out those responsiblities and sex plays no role.

Who cares about your riots. What about what happened in Bosnia, what is happening now in Uganda. Let's not act like Islam is the only religion that has been associated with violence. Don't kid yourself.

Who cares? Well, likely those that lost their loved ones you nimrod. I never said they are the only religion, I was just replying to your idiotic assertion that " Christians were not being attacked for the most part in Muslim countries until after 9/11." That is a baldface lie and I nailed you on it. Dipshit.

Please show me where in the "Quaran" it says to treat non-Muslims as second class citizens?

[at-Taubah 9:29]
Fight those who do not profess the true faith (Islam)
till they pay the jiziya (poll tax) with the
hand of humility.

If they are not being treated as second class citizens, why are non-Muslims subject to a special tax?

JIZYA - The poll-tax or rather "protection money" that has to be paid by the DHIMMIS under Islamic rule:

Fight those who believe not in Allah and the Last Day and do not forbid what Allah and his messenger have forbidden - such men as practise not the religion of truth, being of those who have been given the book - until they pay the tribute out of hand and have been humbled (humiliated). Surah al-Baqara 9:29

The jizyah was levied in the time of Prophet Muhammad on vassal tribes under Muslim protection, including Jews in Khaybar, Christians in Najran and Zoroastrians in Bahrain.

Under Caliph Omar the Zoroastrian Persians were given People of the Book status, and jizyah was levied on them.

You are so fucking stupid it is sad. Again I must ask, are you naturally this stupid, or do you have to try?

So are you saying that Muslims are treated as first class citizens here in the US and in Europe?

First class? No. They are, in the USA anyway, at least treated as equals. Do we charge Muslims a special tax just for being Muslim? Nope.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created EQUAL".

These words come from the Declaration of Independence. Something you should study and learn.

...if you are, then you are misinformed and ingnorant.

You are the one that is misinformed and ignorant and you are just upset cuz I busted you on your bullshit lies.

If you honestly think that women are treated equal to men in the south, then there is no need to debate this.

Look at history, it takes time for a country to form a foundation and find its identity. Where was the US in 1876? Most countries don't declare or win independence and then thrive, a very small minority do, very small.

Of course some women won't make as much if they don't work as much or put in as much time as some men due to family obilgation etc. But you are in denial if you think that in every industry women get paid the same amount of money as men for the exact same job. Type it into google and you will find hundreds of statistics supporthing this claim. Don't change the argument, I said for the exact same job, not for a similar job but a woman works part-time. It appears from your description that you run a very good business and I am sure it is successful (by the way, what kind of business), but to say that there is equal pay (for equal job) throughout the country is incorrect.

I said "for the most part" Christians weren't being attacked before 9/11. You cited a handful of examples. Wouldn't that constitute for the most part? Where did I say that Christians weren't being attacked at all before 9/11? Pull up that quote.

Instead of showing one verse from the Qur'an, trying reading the whole surah so you can get the complete context. It is very easy to go onto a website and find one verse in a holy text to support your claim.

And you are bringing up a time that was in the prophet's (pbuh) era? So to support your argument you go back over 1000 years and then you tell me:

"That doesn't matter, these are MODERN times. Why are they still living as WE did 100 years ago? What a STUPID statement on your behalf."

I mean if we want to play that game, we can talk about the Crusades or Inquisition, etc.

"Do we charge Muslims a special tax just for being Muslim?"

And where does this happen now? You honestly think that Muslims are treated as equals in the USA right now? You can't be serious. How many non-Muslims are detained and when their families or lawyers attempt to find out why, they get no answers? No hearing or trial, just look them up. Isn' that somewhere in the Constitution. Discrimination has been a common practice from African-Americans, Japanese-Americans, Catholics, Hispanics, Muslims, etc.

Now for the most part people are treated equally, that is what makes this nation great, but there is a population in the U.S. that doesn't follow the Abrahamic code of inalienable rights.

you're a fucking idiot and if you think I am going to agree with you just because you say it is so, you are even more of a fucking idiot than I thought.

Fuck off you dumbass, camel fucking dipshit. If you think the USA is so fucking bad to you, then if you are here, leave and if you are not here, then don't ever come. I am not going to agree with you just because YOU think you are right. I believe (KNOW) you are wrong so go fuck yourself!!

:finger3: :finger: :321:

Oh, and one more flip-off for ya from this EVIL INFIDEL! :dev3:

stoor said:
If you honestly think that women are treated equal to men in the south, then there is no need to debate this.

Look at history, it takes time for a country to form a foundation and find its identity. Where was the US in 1876? Most countries don't declare or win independence and then thrive, a very small minority do, very small.

Of course some women won't make as much if they don't work as much or put in as much time as some men due to family obilgation etc. But you are in denial if you think that in every industry women get paid the same amount of money as men for the exact same job. Type it into google and you will find hundreds of statistics supporthing this claim. Don't change the argument, I said for the exact same job, not for a similar job but a woman works part-time. It appears from your description that you run a very good business and I am sure it is successful (by the way, what kind of business), but to say that there is equal pay (for equal job) throughout the country is incorrect.

I said "for the most part" Christians weren't being attacked before 9/11. You cited a handful of examples. Wouldn't that constitute for the most part? Where did I say that Christians weren't being attacked at all before 9/11? Pull up that quote.

Instead of showing one verse from the Qur'an, trying reading the whole surah so you can get the complete context. It is very easy to go onto a website and find one verse in a holy text to support your claim.

And you are bringing up a time that was in the prophet's (pbuh) era? So to support your argument you go back over 1000 years and then you tell me:

"That doesn't matter, these are MODERN times. Why are they still living as WE did 100 years ago? What a STUPID statement on your behalf."

I mean if we want to play that game, we can talk about the Crusades or Inquisition, etc.

"Do we charge Muslims a special tax just for being Muslim?"

And where does this happen now? You honestly think that Muslims are treated as equals in the USA right now? You can't be serious. How many non-Muslims are detained and when their families or lawyers attempt to find out why, they get no answers? No hearing or trial, just look them up. Isn' that somewhere in the Constitution. Discrimination has been a common practice from African-Americans, Japanese-Americans, Catholics, Hispanics, Muslims, etc.

Now for the most part people are treated equally, that is what makes this nation great, but there is a population in the U.S. that doesn't follow the Abrahamic code of inalienable rights.

freeandfun1 said:
you're a fucking idiot and if you think I am going to agree with you just because you say it is so, you are even more of a fucking idiot than I thought.

Fuck off you dumbass, camel fucking dipshit. If you think the USA is so fucking bad to you, then if you are here, leave and if you are not here, then don't ever come. I am not going to agree with you just because YOU think you are right. I believe (KNOW) you are wrong so go fuck yourself!!

:finger3: :finger: :321:

Oh, and one more flip-off for ya from this EVIL INFIDEL! :dev3:

I think this thread has run its course...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back